Tas Boostcruising East Coast Cruise - Saturday 12th December  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
MrMitsu
Post #36

Anyone get much interest from other forums yet?

Most of the Mitsubishi Club Australia don't want anything to do with us because we're all wankers apparently. Some even have grudges with people on here dating back to high school (like 6-8yrs ago :S)!

Anyways thats one club i wont be renewing membership with next year tongue.gif

So whose still keen on going?

maccar33gtr
Post #37

There is a bit of interest on Tas Commodores. I think it is still a while off for people to say defiantly. I posted on the Skyline forum doesn’t seem to be much interest (not many replies). I am still keen. I am sure closer to the date towards end of November there will be more interest. Well lets hope anyway.

Antdragonist
Post #38

ill make an appearance, hopefully in my own vehicle if not ill ride shotgun in dans golf lol.
have to try and make up for missing the last one.

tascustomlights
Post #39

i will try and get the 4x4 going by then if i can i will be there if can be
tascustomlights aka jamie

VU_SS_UTE
Post #40

Sounds like a good idea, ill be there so long as i either have another bike or can borrow one! Im highly unlikely to miss Lake Leake rd biggrin.gif Its heaven lol

boost_junkie12
Post #41

QUOTE (rallydat1600 @ Oct 19 2009, 12:23 PM) *
when i talk about a boost cruise to mates, also members, the main responses are, CBF, to broke or boost is full of fuckheads anyway. ppl are just lazy. and cheap. saying that the only way im comin along is if josh or someone else wants to share a seat tongue.gif lol

the one's that do come tho are the ones that make it fun and are the one's worth meeting... i reckon its great and good to meet new ppl that dig cars as much as i do.....

frenchie
Post #42

I'll most likely come. In theroy i should have the van going again by then

reddo
Post #43

Should be able to make it, however, will know closer to the date.

Mayhem78
Post #44

Yeehaaa, Itll be my last day of insurance for the year... i better make the most of it!! Prob wont have insurance again till janooary or feebooary,the way its lookin. oopsie.gif

reddo
Post #45

QUOTE (Mayhem78 @ Nov 4 2009, 03:33 PM) *
Yeehaaa, Itll be my last day of insurance for the year... i better make the most of it!! Prob wont have insurance again till janooary or feebooary,the way its lookin. oopsie.gif

don't drive near me then lol........ your at the back of the pack biggrin.gif

DAN-86
Post #46

QUOTE (MrMitsu @ Oct 18 2009, 10:55 PM) *
I honestly dont give a fuck who hates me on here, im completely different in public compared to being mouthy behind the keyboard. Im happy to meet anyone off here and get to know them as i have been doing lately thumbsup.gif

Well i think you sir, are a Tosser...... wavey.gif

Nah jks, should be good. good excuse to piss off on my Bday haha biggrin.gif

markness
Post #47

mmm drift fun day might interfere with numbers??

Mayhem78
Post #48

QUOTE (reddo @ Nov 9 2009, 09:41 AM) *
don't drive near me then lol........ your at the back of the pack biggrin.gif

All good, as long as i bump into ya before midnight were covered....after midnight it turns into pumpkin,and ya cant insure those.....lol.

And yeah markness your right there,bit of a shitta with dates,on the good side,its only a drift fun day....but drifts an cruises will always happen again...and again.....

KE38
Post #49

QUOTE (MrMitsu @ Oct 18 2009, 10:55 PM) *
I honestly dont give a fuck who hates me on here, im completely different in public compared to being mouthy behind the keyboard. Im happy to meet anyone off here and get to know them as i have been doing lately thumbsup.gif

+1 ask anyone that has actually met me lol

Cerby
Post #50

well I think your all a bunch of cock jockeys. tongue.gif
But Im sure your all lovable puppies in real life, so assuming my car doesn't shit itself i'll come along for a drive!!! hahahaha

No really I went on a boost cruise up the east coast ages ago and had an awesome time!! Especially since the roads up there are awesome fun!!

LDY300
Post #51

Hi Guys,
I am in for the Cruise, I have also posted it on the 300zx site as well.
Should be a good day.
You will be BEHIND me this time Mayhem ....lol.... then see if you can keep up..smile.gif
See ya there.
Jenny

Mayhem78
Post #52

he,he,he...I got the new fuel pump and a few other things now....lets see if you can keep up...lol....Na,i gotta do somethin more with the suspension/cornering side of things. It would be very hard to get a bloated soarer doin corners like a 300zx,i imagine... See ya there jenny. wavey.gif

LDY300
Post #53

QUOTE (Mayhem78 @ Nov 15 2009, 03:57 PM) *
he,he,he...I got the new fuel pump and a few other things now....lets see if you can keep up...lol....Na,i gotta do somethin more with the suspension/cornering side of things. It would be very hard to get a bloated soarer doin corners like a 300zx,i imagine... See ya there jenny. wavey.gif

LMAO...
I have to take the Lady in for a service before the cruise. it is well over due for an oil change. at least if i do that you will be able to see me off in the distance instead of a cloud of smoke..lol.. mamoru.gif
See ya then.
PS. still haven't pulled my finger out and got the paint. will do that after the next cruise.. incase of another stone fight on the way.
Cheers
Jenny wavey.gif

Mayhem78
Post #54

QUOTE (LDY300 @ Nov 15 2009, 04:13 PM) *
LMAO...
I have to take the Lady in for a service before the cruise. it is well over due for an oil change. at least if i do that you will be able to see me off in the distance instead of a cloud of smoke..lol.. mamoru.gif
See ya then.
PS. still haven't pulled my finger out and got the paint. will do that after the next cruise.. incase of another stone fight on the way.
Cheers
Jenny wavey.gif

No worries at all. Itll be a good squirt again regardless of numbers. Ill wait and see if this other cruz merges or whatever may happen. If it all goes ahead on saturday 12,ill see ya there!

chvzding
Post #55

If I'm not working I may as well rock up in whatever POS I am in wink.gif

by that stage the XB or R31 might even be done... Who knows?

boosted_dirty1
Post #56

ill try make it guys aint been on cruise yet

boosted_dirty1
Post #57

so where hobart ppl meeting and times

MrMitsu
Post #58

Read first page :S

tweetwoof
Post #59

may come along, but my rolla is shit haha, and if the clutch is still going by then

assuming i pass my p's laugh.gif

TasXr6
Post #60

Hi all, new member here!
I'll be making the cruise as a newbie!
Pretty keen to meet some new ppl.

Cheers,
Banshee

Conly
Post #61

we will come in the GTO Ute

Sturgey
Post #62

new threads here guys
https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....entry1285023438

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x