Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
BoGaNTaxI
  • BoGaNTaxI
  • I gave my subi a scooby snack, whatever that means :s
  • Member No.: 92,330
Post #1 post 30th September 2009 - 03:34 AM
SPOOK CRUISE - 2/10/2009

OK, I have been doing some research and have found some cool looking haunted spots around Brisbane. Now, I know the last one I organized was a bit if a fail cruise, I chose the most boring spot as the first stop, and most people got bored. Now before I have certain mods in here whinging (you know who you are) and possibly closing this thread, as far as I know, all the spots are legal to visit.

NO ONE is to discuss haunted places (legal or illegal) or how to get into them in this thread, if you do I will PM a mod and ask them to delete the post. Spots will be discussed on the night, if anyone has any idea's of places to go please PM me

Everyone is welcome on the cruise, but I will not be posting the meeting place and time on here because I would prefer to keep numbers down and only have people who are serious about exploring cool places and looking for ghosts attending. If you would like to come please send me a PM and I will add you to the list and send you the details

THINGS TO BRING -

TORCH
CAMERA
GOOD WALKING SHOES
WALKY TALKY (if you have one)

I might cook a free BBQ on the night, depends on how much spare change I have at the end of the week lol

ATTENDING-

This post has been edited by BoGaNTaxI: Sep 30 2009, 01:49 PM

--------------------
"We can't stop going out and doing what we love because of the government or media sensationalism"
B16A2
Post #2

you should of made it like the friday after For better notice dude
cuz most people organised there night night alreddy

lilslyda
Post #3

Hey mate yeah organise it for next week friday the 9/10. Cause most people will already have plans. If you make it later I can also get some monitoring equipment from my old man

Stanislav
Post #4

yeah im keen on this but I agree, give the people of boost more time

NOS440
Post #5

i'd be up for this. whether its tomorrow or next week. best chance though would be next week cause i was thinking of heading down to munchies with another bunch of guys...

B16A2
Post #6

but great cruise idea btw haven heard anyone on boost come up with somthing like this since my time

Sharpy
Post #7

QUOTE (B16A2 @ Oct 1 2009, 11:04 AM) *
but great cruise idea btw haven heard anyone on boost come up with somthing like this since my time

It has been done before, and it was VERY successful.... But the places were legit, and listed, and heaps of people went and had a GREAT time.

This one seems a tad un organised to me, if I was going on a cruise,I want to know how long ill be out ish, and where approx we would be going.

lilslyda
Post #8

It's not unorganised, as stated it is fully organised and details will be pm'd just not listed publically due to possible legal issues if any with some locations.

h82luz
Post #9

agree.. if it was next wkend, me nd the missus would def b up 4 this smile.gif

Sharpy
Post #10

hmmmm, well there was one organised that had perfectly legal spots... don't see why there is the need to go trespassing?

anyways, wont be there, i already have plans. gl

tacklebox
Post #11

pm sent

510XR
Post #12

PM me details.. Thanks mate..

BoGaNTaxI
Post #13

It will be going ahead tomorrow. I deliberately gave not much notice because I dont want half of the boost cruising member base turning up. Since the spots we are going to are quite sensitive and quiet, I dont think it would be a good idea to have 30 cars rock up at the spot and 50 people rushing the place, not to mention it would deduct from the atmosphere of the place. Please only come if you are serious about enjoying the experience

As for how late it will run, put it this way, if you are on LNDR, dont drive. It will go later than 11pm, after all everyone knows the ghouls come out when the clock strikes midnight ohnoes.gif ph34r.gif

BoGaNTaxI
Post #14

This cruise will be the first of a few fun theme cruises I plan to organise. The next one will probably be a treasure hunt/navigation skills cruise

Z3RO
Post #15

This sounded like an awesome cruise, I'd love to have gone on it bogan but i am without car until Wednesday.

KnoTT
Post #16

If you have decent spots organized, shoot me the details. Very interested in doing this!

BoGaNTaxI
Post #17

So who is coming tonight?

David
Post #18

I have been to 2 others through boost, they were good, tonight is not a good night to be going out mate. I hope you know what you are doing so as not to bring something back with you...

028NVD
Post #19

might be there dude, can you pm me ur contact details and if we head out i'll give a call or sumthin

ranga
Post #20

i was considering going but says it going to rain tonight... so i am out... ghost dont like rain

KnoTT
Post #21

QUOTE (BoGaNTaxI @ Oct 2 2009, 07:29 AM) *
So who is coming tonight?

Count me in. Will bring the Mrs (well, she can bring me biggrin.gif) and a mate of mine.

ford_chick77
Post #22

Hey Bogs - you can count us in. Sounds like fun. Just text the time and meeting spot to Andrew's or my mobile. See you tonight smile.gif

47RKN
Post #23

pm me details im intrersted

Micko
Post #24

Might come out if I get a chance. How long you planning on driving for? I'm on the curfew sad.gif

510XR
Post #25

QUOTE (Micko @ Oct 2 2009, 01:53 PM) *
Might come out if I get a chance. How long you planning on driving for? I'm on the curfew sad.gif

Haha curfew.. Get someone else to drive.. Like me smile.gif

Micko
Post #26

QUOTE (510XR @ Oct 2 2009, 12:59 PM) *
Haha curfew.. Get someone else to drive.. Like me smile.gif

Mebbbeeeeeeeeee. I'll let you know later this arvo.

Slash, do you have 510XR plates?

trickeymickey
Post #27

pm me details im keen as . .have to talk the missus into it as she gets scared easy and so i's can's drink's

alankim11
Post #28

heyy

i would be interested!! smile.gif

ill bring 2 or 3 cars too smile.gif

pm me details! thanks!

BoGaNTaxI
Post #29

I will pm all the people who want to know the details when I get home from work at about 5.30, otherwise it will take me forever on my phone

KnoTT
Post #30

Getting ready to leave now. Bogan, I've sent you a pm, will send another now.

NOS440
Post #31

so. how did this go? a good night?

Micko
Post #32

How'd it go?

We saw cops at the otherside of the carpark as we were leaving.. hope they didn't defect you guys.

Z3RO
Post #33

What was this cruise like and what happened??

alankim11
Post #34

didnt get my PM sad.gif

how was the night anyways?

addyz5
Post #35

How did the cruise go? Im keen on the next one if there will be one.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x