Boostcruising Willowbank Track Day Aftermath! - **UPDATED** results, comments, thoughts  

Page 5 of 5
Jump to page
BoostedS15
Post #141

im writing up a few stories at the moment for publication..............i will PM certain owners for info on cars smile.gif

thanks again!

roweysvn
Post #142

Dont worry about the pm chris

1991 Series II Vn Commodore
2.5 Cat Back zorst
127 engine kw
Stock ride height
got doof?

laugh.gif

Dave

QUOTE (Manxbuggy @ Aug 25 2004, 09:29 AM)
Had a awesome day, meet some other Pewter S15's (four to be exact!!). Everyone was friendly, atmosphere was good and the weather was great.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to CHRIS and all the people who helped out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the grudge match Blake (20QSX), even if we both missed a gear. lol.
I was stoked how my shitter ran, I was only expecting high 13's or low 14's, so to run mid 12's put the hugest smile on my dial! biggrin.gif

Jobe thumbsup.gif
P.s. Chris you left me off the number list???? 19 - Manxbuggy.

hahah yer i was loving the S15's and thanks for handing my ass to me after we finally got it into 3rd ahahahah was all good though i was loving it lol

Blake

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #144

Well finally home from our honeymoon after starting it at the track day and we have to say chris thanks for a great day, i had a fantastic time having my first run at willowbank and you can definately count us in for the next one hopefully we will be into the 12's easy wink.gif

Thanks everyone for a great day but especially patty wink.gif thumbsup.gif

Mrs_GSR

(ITS NOW OFFICAL )

Post #145

ok where to start after reading all those posts.

Chris great day thumbsup.gif , just a bit to hot for me to do many back to back runs.
Pitty I got kicked off twice, but u get that.

Angus was there takin pics but i'm not sure which mag he's for. (nearly run him over when he squated infront doing a burnout).

To who ever it was that recond the vet had 285's on it, try again he was pitted beside me and i had a good look when they changed them, bloody huge 315's.

Did anyone get any pics of my last run with 185's on, they tell me it looked pritty sic!

Ron

Pennywise
Post #146

maybe next time, we can put a big jump in the middle of the track?, so i can jump it smile.gif haha

MSS15
Post #147

chris!!! sad.gif i haven't received no pm yet eh.. my car not good enough ? tongue.gif

S14a_On_Boost
Post #148

Yeah same but i suppose he knows everything about my car seen as he did do everything to it tongue.gif heheheheh nah i doubt mine would be in anything.................will be good to see some of the cars off this site in mags

QUOTE (S14a_On_Boost @ Aug 31 2004, 10:24 AM)
Yeah same but i suppose he knows everything about my car seen as he did do everything to it tongue.gif heheheheh nah i doubt mine would be in anything.................will be good to see some of the cars off this site in mags

Someone should buy the magazine then scan the articles...
im to stingy to buy a copy.

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Aug 31 2004, 12:38 PM)
Someone should buy the magazine then scan the articles...
im to stingy to buy a copy.

yer some one do that seeing as im poverty aswell lol

shamus
Post #151

anyone know when the Day is gunna make it to the mags????

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #152

/me looks at Boosted_S15.
cmon bitch.. whens the print date?

angels666
Post #153

I know the likes of Street Commodores has a 3 month lead time ...

BoostedS15
Post #154

i havent heard anything yet sorry smile.gif all ive done is submit the story.

shamus
Post #155

any news yet?????

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #156

anything at all?

its been a month now.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 5
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x