Boostcruising Willowbank Track Day Aftermath! - **UPDATED** results, comments, thoughts  

Page 4 of 5
Jump to page
S14a_On_Boost
Post #106

Ahhhhhh no not cool i didn't mean to but hey i'm human everyone makes mistakes

S14a_On_Boost
Post #107

I still beat your ass once

Damone
Post #108

if anyone wants somewhere to host vids please pm me

QUOTE (S14a_On_Boost @ Aug 24 2004, 10:55 AM)
I still beat your ass once

yer its true friend u beat me good aswell!!! thumbsup.gif wiggle.gif

QUOTE (crazy_bunny @ Aug 23 2004, 04:03 PM)
Oh and well looking at my time slips, techniqly(sp? ya) i one two races due to people false starting..... hahahaha

yep....you beat me on my first run (ever).....I jumped the start by about 0.2....

BoostedS15
Post #111

this event HAS been confirmed to run again next year.

stay tuned for more information............i am trying to do away with that pesky 10.99 rule.

just need a few more sponsors.

SupraCrazy
Post #112

Wooooooooot time to start planing wooden steering wheel ver II smile.gif Bring on next year tongue.gif

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Aug 24 2004, 01:26 PM)
this event HAS been confirmed to run again next year.

stay tuned for more information............i am trying to do away with that pesky 10.99 rule.

just need a few more sponsors.

NICEEE thats sounds awsome chris make it a night session and it will rock!!

Shad0wblade
Post #114

w00t im soooo runnin in the next one smile.gif

PIMPIN
Post #115

I will take 7 spots for the next one now Chris.

QUOTE (SupraCrazy @ Aug 24 2004, 01:34 PM)
Wooooooooot time to start planing wooden steering wheel ver II smile.gif Bring on next year tongue.gif

Oh joy! dry.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (angels666 @ Aug 24 2004, 07:15 PM)
Oh joy! dry.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAH

im going to get wood grain steering wheel v10 put in VERY soon ang laugh.gif

u be seeing alot of me wavey.gif

angels666
Post #118

Again oh joy! dry.gif

tongue.gif

crazy_bunny
Post #119

Yay I might get some mods in by then. You know a year is going to be a hell of a long wait... Oh well more time to break things

Post #120

sat nite, @ test and tune car ran several back to back 9.80's @ 137 mph, but come sunday did'nt want to play. how ever i did get a couple of passes in for the hell of it. did'nt get to met many people was stuck up in the group one pits, even with a hurt engine i still had a good day.

S15_Clint
Post #121

yes an afternoon/ evening session would be pretty good, and definately count me in mate. Hopefully u can do a few more mods to make my car abit quicker by then. And make sure its not a conflicting date even tho BAS was no way near as enjoyable to me as the drag day. Ponies before chromies biggrin.gif

Clint

MENICE
Post #122

wasn't to bad a day,will definatly be better next time if the faster cars are allowed to race.

Manxbuggy
Post #123

Had a awesome day, meet some other Pewter S15's (four to be exact!!). Everyone was friendly, atmosphere was good and the weather was great.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to CHRIS and all the people who helped out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the grudge match Blake (20QSX), even if we both missed a gear. lol.
I was stoked how my shitter ran, I was only expecting high 13's or low 14's, so to run mid 12's put the hugest smile on my dial! biggrin.gif

Jobe thumbsup.gif
P.s. Chris you left me off the number list???? 19 - Manxbuggy.

BoostedS15
Post #124

heheheh i KNEW you were #19 ill add you now smile.gif i didnt have you on my *list* list.

YES< next year will not conflict with any dates if i can help it. but...........a sunday evening is unlikely, will probably be another day event.

Supra MKIII
Post #125

evenings cost more or just harder to book?

and i think next time could easily get 100-110 car in, make it cheaper, and seriously the most i ever waited for a run was like 3-5 mins, so more cars easily, to make up money for the track then/or bring cost down wink.gif

roweysvn
Post #126

Night time runs, day time runs, they dont bother me aye, the day will be good for your photographers, but night time will be better for the cars, i read on one of my time slips that i had a track temp 41 degrees

All i know is that im prebooking a spot already, so much fun

Dave

BoostedS15
Post #127

It will be capped at 80-90 cars. I would say 80 DEFINATE...........with maybe 10 on standby.

Night time runs arent an option for sundays or fridays as willowbank does not open then.

So Sunday DAY is our only choice, but it will be a few months earlier.

51EKA
Post #128

Day time.... Awwwwwwww..

My skin is peeling from sunday. Ewwww...

Ehh... i'll be racing next time. Can't stand sitting on the spectator stand looking at you's have all the fun.

Damone
Post #129

also remember that being a couple of months earlier should mean that it doesnt get quite so hot.

neil_se
Post #130

I'd be in again for sure, Sunday during the day is ideal i think for competitors and spectators.

S14a_On_Boost
Post #131

Ok i'm pre-booking a spot for that one.................i don't care when it is i'll still do skids and put on a bit of a show biggrin.gif hehehehehh will be mad fun i think we'll get more ppl also after the HUGE success of this one the spots will go like hot cakes

SupraCrazy
Post #132

During the day is best, but maybe like late June or early July would be better. Nice and cold smile.gif

You better reserve me a spot CHRIS ! I bet second time around people will pony up with the money in a hurry, not just talk the talk.

SupraCrazy
Post #133

Where were the Hot4's & other mags photographers & editors ? Didn't see em out & about. Maybe my ride isn't blingy enough sad.gif

mazdaguy01
Post #134

Have to admit day apart from been hot has more appeal. Meh which ever happens. Ill be in for a spot next year for sure.

QUOTE (SupraCrazy @ Aug 26 2004, 08:38 AM)
Where were the Hot4's & other mags photographers & editors ? Didn't see em out & about. Maybe my ride isn't blingy enough sad.gif

Troy he was in the car right near you part of the day, he was there laugh.gif

S14a_On_Boost
Post #136

Hahahahah i saw that

SupraCrazy
Post #137

OMG going through the stats, the F250 truck was doing mid 14's @ 95-96mph. Would give half the cars on boost a run for their money. They're crazy times for a huge mountain of a truck.

Ang.....didn't see em at all. Knew I should've used some blingy alfoil on my rims, next time cool.gif

S14a_On_Boost
Post #138

Yeah i think i should have added a woden steering wheel might have got more looks...............or maybe some space savers as front runners

S14a_On_Boost
Post #139

That would have gotten all the photos

QUOTE (SupraCrazy @ Aug 26 2004, 11:20 AM)
Ang.....didn't see em at all. Knew I should've used some blingy alfoil on my rims, next time cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

When I tell you your gonna kick yourself tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 5
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x