Mixtapes
Post #317

QUOTE (truenogtz69 @ Oct 5 2009, 08:01 PM) *
s2k or dc5R, EP3

this, dc2R is also good

clutch-monkey
Post #318

don't get a DC2R
all the P plate demand is putting the prices up, and i want one you oxygen thiefs

matthew92_05
Post #319

toyota aurion,

its 201kw but it has been exempted so you can legally drive it in qld on your p's
but cost, their fairly expensive, and majority are auto

Bris BEN
Post #320

QUOTE (104HOZ @ Jul 25 2009, 03:03 PM) *
rx8? my mates on his ps and drives his dads everyday. apparently they are p plate legal.. correct me if im wrong as thats just wat he tells me

rx8 not p plate legal as it is a rotary and says no rotarys sad.gif fucking p plate laws are a joke..

im on em, i bought a 98 liberty RX and did extractors and 2 n half exhaust back with a pod and coilovers etc and it keeps up with xr6's... theres only so much u can do on p plates lol its FUCKED!

Bris BEN
Post #321

oh and also ur not allowed engine conversions on p plates, has to be original engine that the car came with...

40PSI
Post #322

QUOTE (Bris BEN @ Oct 6 2009, 07:51 PM) *
oh and also ur not allowed engine conversions on p plates, has to be original engine that the car came with...

You can do a factory option engine swap

so say buy an S13 with a CA18 swap it out replace with SR20 and thats fine

02GZM
Post #323

QUOTE (40PSI @ Oct 6 2009, 08:06 PM) *
You can do a factory option engine swap

so say buy an S13 with a CA18 swap it out replace with SR20 and thats fine

And not a B18CR in an EG. I don't care what some dumb slut at queensland transport said about thinking it's ok because it's a Honda engine. They were never released in Aus with a B-series engine. Let alone an Integra engine. Go ask an engineer

shervin92
Post #324

Get an s13 with a sr20de thumbsup.gif

coilovers,exhaust(however you like)extractors to a 2.5'' does it for me.

isnt the fastest thing, but its fun:)

im on my p's and ive always loved s13's.

i knew it wouldnt be the fastest thing and i sometimes get beaten by my mates lancers and integra's in a line. but when you take them for a drive around a corner they all wanna buy a s13 LOL.

ive had my p's since july, so i aint no good driver or anything close yet. but im glad i bought a car that i know wont get me tempted to speed coz thats the real killer.

just dont become another statistic. unsure.gif

and plus whats the point of having a powerful car on ya p's anyway. cops wait on every corner with the KY jelly already smothered over there rods waiting for us lol. they just gonna pull ya over and book ya for something stupid or your just gonna get over the attention and buy a exel.

PK
Post #325

QUOTE (Sleeksoarer @ Oct 6 2009, 09:59 AM) *
just to let you know .. i have a 99 model sr16VE (auto) it revs like crazy on the dyno it make 118front wkw... not bad for a complete stock poosar that looks like a aus spec SSS hatch...i paid 8grand for it 1 yr ago with 45000ks on it

What do these things weigh? 1200kg? 1300kg? A Honda with three fat guys?

ms13
Post #326

i drove my uncles capri round for a bit, had 300hp atw natural aspirated,

and it taught me one thing, after 6 months of driving im not the king of the world. however i did have a fast cat that woudl chop commos 8s and skylines everyay of the week.

do some reserch and you can build a tuff car, on p plate laws it all about power to weight ratio, having the right gearing, and beign able to get that power down to the ground.

Sleeksoarer
Post #327

QUOTE (Marcus89 @ Oct 6 2009, 11:03 AM) *
i didn't realise they came in auto but thats a good price nevertheless did you import it or buy it already imported in aus?

Private import they are great on fuel smile.gif most the 2 door coupes are manual 5 door hatches are either auto or man .. i know im japan coupes are worth around 9-11000 AUD without compliance with the SR20VE motor

bookie84
Post #328

QUOTE (ms13 @ Oct 7 2009, 09:54 AM) *
i drove my uncles capri round for a bit, had 300hp atw natural aspirated

200kw limit for p platers

ms13
Post #329

QUOTE (bookie84 @ Oct 7 2009, 08:38 PM) *
200kw limit for p platers

yeah that is from factory....

can get plenty of sixes over 200kw with the right work doen to them..

bookie84
Post #330

really? i didnt know that. What is the receipe for a 6 to clock over 200kw?

GTRwilson
Post #331

QUOTE (bookie84 @ Oct 7 2009, 10:32 PM) *

Are you talking about any 6 cylinder in general? If so any new model car with 180KW+ can go over 200 with an exhaust and a tune.

clutch-monkey
Post #332

QUOTE (bookie84 @ Oct 7 2009, 09:32 PM) *

buy a 993
+fabspeed exhaust

and you're there.

mamoru.gif but seriously pretty much what GTRwilson said

bookie84
Post #333

sorry, The guy above said he has a 300 rwhp 6.

I want to know what he did to gain that figure.

I-pood
Post #334

not factory. but a 20v 4age in a sprinter is kinda fast. dont need a mod pl8 either.
but id say an ep3 type r and the s2000 are the fastest.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 10 of 10
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x