Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
topgunsCREW
  • topgunsCREW
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 172,548
Post #1 post 29th June 2009 - 06:02 PM
Top Guns Crew got busted
Entered the highway at yatalla and got puklled over with in 100meters, got booked for slo driving and plenty of defects

This post has been edited by topgunsCREW: Jun 30 2009, 05:21 AM
Cruise That Ended In 10 Minutes

Comments

• Boost Network 74
  • shreksoarer
    Post #2

are those just your fines? what did u get done for? thats sucks

boostd_civic
    Post #3

nice 33gtr

sou got pulled over for slow driving???

how about all the old ppl that do 80 on the highway(and asians)

zorak
    Post #4

unfortunate but might teach a lesson. You want to do 80 stay off the high/freeways...... simple.

hope the raping wasnt too bad for you mate, got a swag of yellows there.

1.5jz cressida
    Post #5

that gtr is beautiful, sucks to hear mate

Nothingsuss
    Post #6

gtr looks good thumbsup.gif

I got the same fine awhile ago $75 and the shame from your friends officially being a slow driver mamoru.gif

NICE AS
    Post #7

Slow driving= as in actaully driving slow all in one lane?

or

Slow driving = In a few lanes to hold up traffic to race on the highway?

DICKIES
    Post #8

great wheels choice on the gtr.. cant really see the rest of the cars..

prayamanti
    Post #9

unlucky

91DVT
    Post #10

mamoru.gif

EG6TYPER
    Post #11

top guns ...?

BWAAAT
    Post #12

unlucky

The gtr looks like crackr's old 1

boostnpulsar
    Post #13

for fuck sake, they fine ya for speeding, and they fine ya for goin to slow...cant really see you boys doin under 70km/h on the h'way, unless yous were takin up to many lanes. do u have to appear in court, or just on the spot defect's...bad luck boys.!

Branislav
    Post #14

What about the old grandma's keeping up the traffic? Nothing happens to them

patey
    Post #15

thats bull shit ay, pricks pull you over for anything, you pull over ANY car and i bet you will find something that can get a defect ticket, unless its new, and going under the speed limit, pritty sure it says in my book that the SPEED LIMIT is put there to say that you cant go any higer that that speed, not "YOU MUST DO 100 AT ALL TIMES" at the end of the day, if your ganna drive a hot car, a cop will pull you over anyday just to pick on you.

Klepo_69
    Post #16

thats bullshit. wats the slow lane for, how many times im on the highway with 2 lanes in a 100zone and u get 2 old ppl next to each other doing 85 to 90

TUR60
    Post #17

was one of the defects for your haircut>?

thats bl ay. anyone have to do a pit inspections in the future??
    when i got defected i thoguht it was all sweet then i got a letter saying i had to go to pits then i got another 25 defects which followed up with them taking my car off the road. sad.gif

oh yea and my mate got done for doing 80 in an 100 zone. apparently the law states fines r same for under speed limit too
    too slow = fine
    too fast = fine

2-way diffs = fucked lieing speedo/ just guess what speed your doing. well for me anyway

nizpro
    Post #18

word of wisdom 'if you ever get defected and asked to show up at the pits, de-register the car, then get a S/Certificate done a couple of weeks down the track and re-register' some costs involved but hell easier than being shafted by the transport guys

tuff33
    Post #19

QUOTE (boostd_civic @ Jun 30 2009, 12:12 PM) *
    nice 33gtr

u farking racist @#$! !!! im asian n i dont drive farking 80 in the 110 zone @#$!

51NAA
    Post #20

The car looked better darker blue...

patey
    Post #21

lol poor asian

mark1414
    Post #22

Was goose and maverick there too?

57ONR
    Post #23

unlucky bout the fines boys , i cut sic at one of them beautiful boys in blue the other day hows parkin in a disabled park the fuck head anyway there a simple way to clear defects on ya car without goin over the pits !!!!!!

IFLI2
    Post #24

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Jun 30 2009, 06:17 PM) *
    Was goose and maverick there too?

bowrofl.gif the dangerzone rocks!

sooby319
    Post #25

LMAO doh marr!!! haha he got heaps cut

wtfzoRz
    Post #26

yeah i heard all about it at the workshop the next day, haha

bad luck guys

hisoka
    Post #27

nice GTR , saw it at the workshop.

makes a nice figure smile.gif

trommie
    Post #28

when i was on my L's the instructor person told me the speed sign meant you can do anything below it. its just a maximum recommendation.
    wtf

180sxy
    Post #29

Fuck the coast at the mo

rumz
    Post #30

QUOTE (boostd_civic @ Jun 30 2009, 12:12 PM) *
    nice 33gtr

head_wall.gif So tell me how you can say "ALL" when you haven't seen them "all" drive slow?
    It isn't just elderly drivers... there are also some young and mature aged drivers that drive slow too...

QUOTE (Klepo_69 @ Jun 30 2009, 05:27 PM) *
    thats bullshit. wats the slow lane for, how many times im on the highway with 2 lanes in a 100zone and u get 2 old ppl next to each other doing 85 to 90

Haven't you heard of the slow race... rolleyes.gif

FordXgUte
    Post #31

where ya get ya hair cut at man? i need one soon.. lol jks fuck ya must have been cut as that looks like a few weeks pay to yellow paper... bad luck dude nice rides tho

doriftit
    Post #32

hahahahaha tuff33 its sooo fuckin tru aye man most of them do.....its just a fact he stated...n dude i aint never seen that many yellows since i got defected last time lol good luck

topgunsCREW
    Post #33

we took up two lanes, slowed to 70 got done for that some boys then accelerated over 110 and got done for that too and the rest got done for slow driving and defects, all up $1000 to the police in fines
    and yes the gtr was cracker before now its in top guns hands, here are some photos of the new look insed the engine bay

mudjimba
    Post #34

QUOTE (topgunsCREW @ Jun 30 2009, 11:12 PM) *
    we took up two lanes, slowed to 70 got done for that some boys then accelerated over 110 and got done for that too and the rest got done for slow driving and defects, all up $1000 to the police in fines
    and yes the gtr was cracker before now its in top guns hands, here are some photos of the new look insed the engine bay

o.O how many cops were there?

Fuck the police

alpharx7
    Post #35

QUOTE (topgunsCREW @ Jun 30 2009, 11:12 PM) *

seems the police had reason to suspect you were doing highway runs then doesn't it. thats why they threw the book at you, simple really.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 3
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x