what a mindfuck!!

S-pack_Attack
Post #247

youbUTEless 33
Post #248

hey sweet flags!!

88shatls
Post #249

last year at powercruise at qld race way next to my tent was a r34 gtst with GTR on it like wtf and that was at powercruise

D1yzRoller
Post #250

a guy at my school had an n/a civic with a turbo timer also in my street used to live an n/a supra with bits of flatbar ally behind the grill of the front bar to look like a cooler. n a few auto vns n falcons with shiftlight tachos

FI6
Post #251

QUOTE (StreetFame33 @ Jun 28 2009, 09:52 PM) *
Worst one I have seen though would have to be a non-turbo GTST R33 that was badged with GTR badges, then tried to race me bowrofl.gif

This has probably been covered, but I dont open your threads and I'm not going to read this one.
There is no such this as a non-turbo gts-t.

Glasshouse51
Post #252

its only a matter of time before the old Chev badge comes up. haha

i hope i haven't started it

02GZM
Post #253

QUOTE (Glasshouse51 @ Aug 18 2009, 06:03 PM) *
its only a matter of time before the old Chev badge comes up. haha

i hope i haven't started it

Maybe try reading the first 5 pages?

MoneyPower
Post #254

QUOTE (FI6 @ Aug 18 2009, 05:00 PM) *
This has probably been covered, but I dont open your threads and I'm not going to read this one.
There is no such this as a non-turbo gts-t.

LOL, 11 pages, and no one realised this.

Mixtapes
Post #255

QUOTE (alv @ Aug 1 2009, 02:02 PM) *
so if you have a impreza and put a STI wing on because you like it, does that make it a fake?

i would proberly do it, only because the sti wings are awsome

classified
Post #256

a freind of mine put GT-R badges on his auto GTS-T so he can laugh at all the douches that go "ooooow look at that thats a GT-R" looked nothing like a GT-R

classified
Post #257

QUOTE (bookie84 @ Jun 30 2009, 10:04 AM) *
You guys must share the same feeling as me when i see a wigga/crypt/blood/rapper rolling around the streets of the woodridge

i hate it when australian rappers have fake american accents no pride for their own country

TaasH
Post #258

saw a ae92 rolla with a type r sticker on it huh.gif

Pokerchip
Post #259

you can't turn a pigs ear into a silk purse, a rebadged shitbox is still a shitbox, no matter how you portray it

Try telling the guys on 'Pimp My Ride' that. They do all the work to the outside and never touch the engine

Stuit
Post #260

QUOTE (GCC91 @ Aug 12 2009, 07:21 PM) *
haha im so glad you found that:D
hahah
its not even right shape for an evo and he wishes he had a v8? tho evos a 4s hahaha

you guys do realise that the Evo 9 was released in wagon shape overseas, dont you?

not saying that black wagon is one, as theyre bad pics so cant really tell, but there are Evo Wagons.

wolfman101
Post #261

This was a big thing on the crossfire forums a couple of weeks ago...people were putting "AMG" badges on their SRT6's. I wouldn't, although it IS just an SLK32 AMG with different outside panels. But then again, if SS Ute drivers can put a chevy badge on only sharing the engine....
unsure.gif

Astrio
Post #262

QUOTE (classified @ Aug 18 2009, 09:31 PM) *
i hate it when australian rappers have fake american accents no pride for their own country

Rofl... isn't that the truth... damn wiggers!

70NKY
Post #263

I haven't read the first 11 pages, but...

Worst fake I've ever seen, and I've posted it before....

Back in the day, doing laps over at Anzac Ave on a Sunday arvo, I saw one of those old school Corolla's with the square boot. On the dash he had an aluminium pastry flan thing, and had a monster tacho cut out of a magazine and glued onto the pastry flan and was stuck onto the dash in the middle. I was like OH MY GOD, are you serious!???

TysonBrock
Post #264

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Jun 28 2009, 10:01 PM) *
Like having China Ebay LED tail lights?

lols muchly bowrofl.gif

LON510
Post #265

i seen a 3cylinder Subaru with a massive t wing and wrx scoop on the bonnet the other day and i have also seen a fucked old vb commy with chev badges and cardboard number plates. Im in bundaberg so anything is possible .

MoneyPower
Post #266

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Aug 21 2009, 09:01 AM) *
This was a big thing on the crossfire forums a couple of weeks ago...people were putting "AMG" badges on their SRT6's. I wouldn't, although it IS just an SLK32 AMG with different outside panels. But then again, if SS Ute drivers can put a chevy badge on only sharing the engine....
unsure.gif

Your signature is fucking huge.

PS: Your Crossfire image was taken in Kangaroo Point wasn't it?

wolfman101
Post #267

Hell yes it was...I am being stalked;)
And please don't call it a Crossfire...I wouldn't tpuch one with a ten foot pole oopsie.gif
I just noticed how long the sig is...thought it'd come out sideways, not down, I shall fix.

mikans_06
Post #268

QUOTE (alv @ Aug 1 2009, 02:02 PM) *
so if you have a impreza and put a STI wing on because you like it, does that make it a fake?

I don't think it does, STI is the tuning company behind subaru, but some people think it does, but I have seen a lot of STi's that don't even have the big wing on them, but that's just my 2 cents worth, It's not as bad as the Chevrolet commodore unsure.gif at least we don't put mitsubishi badges on our Subaru's

S-pack_Attack
Post #269

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Aug 21 2009, 01:25 PM) *
Hell yes it was...I am being stalked;)
And please don't call it a Crossfire...I wouldn't tpuch one with a ten foot pole oopsie.gif
I just noticed how long the sig is...thought it'd come out sideways, not down, I shall fix.

dude, make your sig smaller lol

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x