The Drift Chat Thread. Introduce Yourself Here! - Just as there is no chat thread for us drifters.  

Page 15 of 15
Jump to page
driftpimp_69
Post #491

ahh horseshit< they got ne series rollin at archie even qr? i gotta trial sponsership so i gotta prove what i can do ya know! smile.gif

wannaslide
Post #492

theres no series , but archyhave comps like atleast once a month , all the pro's drift at em ,theres one this friday .and theres raceline events as well .

32driftkid
Post #493

QUOTE (driftpimp_69 @ Aug 12 2010, 03:18 PM) *
ahh horseshit< they got ne series rollin at archie even qr? i gotta trial sponsership so i gotta prove what i can do ya know! smile.gif

Theres the Stadium Drift events. Which the series is almost over though. Sounds like a sweet car tho dude. smile.gif

Minitruckmaniac
Post #494

Hey guys my names Dave. have a massive passion for drifting lookin for a car to use aswell as gettin monies for it. Does anyone know if there is drifts on at archy tonite??

wannaslide
Post #495

QUOTE (Minitruckmaniac @ Aug 13 2010, 04:08 PM) *
Hey guys my names Dave. have a massive passion for drifting lookin for a car to use aswell as gettin monies for it. Does anyone know if there is drifts on at archy tonite??

yes there is mate thumbsup.gif its a battles comp and i think practice starts at 6 and comp starts at 7 and goes until 10 .

parkwaydrive11
Post #496

hi guys iam tyler i own a ca18det onevia just looking for people to go on cruses with and learn how to drift silvias 180sx and laurels are my style of cars and ca18s are the way to go i live on the gold coast tweed if anyone lives this way just chasing a new group of friends that are in to the same shit as me pm me

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 15 of 15
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x