1st Jan.....Willowbank Test n Tune  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
Hoon
  • Hoon
  • Budding User
  • Member No.: 146
Post #1 post 20th December 2002 - 09:03 PM
If you don't have a massive hangover....be there. Another Wed night test n tune, remember, the earlier you get there, the more runs you get! I'll be there with a freshly tuned car! 13s here I come!!!

--------------------
Dion Newcomb Photography
Glamour - Fashion - Automotive - Commercial
On Facebook too!

Voted "Boost Best Photographer" 2011
Eisbaer
Post #2

I might see ya there hoon. Hey Nismo Boy are you taking the car out again? I need to get soem video of it.

danstar
Post #3

I might see you there as well Hoon....keep us posted if you still plan on going

AHH32
Post #4

i might be keen for that

just need to no how to get there or if i can follow someone there maybe

how much is it as well???

Eisbaer
Post #5

i might be keen for that

just need to no how to get there or if i can follow someone there maybe

how much is it as well???

I think it's $30 to enter your car and 1 pit crew, otherwise it's pretty cheap to come along and watch.

HYPERformance B4
Post #6

If you don't have a massive hangover....be there.  Another Wed night test n tune, remember, the earlier you get there, the more runs you get!  I'll be there with a freshly tuned car!  13s here I come!!!

I don't call 5pm gates open early! 4 hours worth of runs and every man and his dog will be there, you might get a couple of runs in though. However i won't be going this time.

Hoon
Post #7

I don't call 5pm gates open early! 4 hours worth of runs and every man and his dog will be there, you might get a couple of runs in though. However i won't be going this time.

Actually, I got 3 runs within 20 minutes. And total for the night was 8 runs. I'm still planning on going.

danstar
Post #8

dam slave cylinder is acting up....so dunno if I can get it fixed by the 1st, but I will darn well try!

SomeFReaK
Post #9

I will be there giving the accent a run, hopefully less than a 20sec quater. Heh, at least i get my moneys worth :roll:

Daz_V6si
Post #10

My clutch is juuuuuuust about gone.....lol, so If i get that done b4 then, im there, wanna see what I can do....lol...

Daz

Hoon
Post #11

Ok, quick update. A very very good friend has offered his MSD unit incase mine has been fried...which it does look like it has. If anyone sees the yellow commy PIG355, give him the thumbs up...damn he's a legend! Ford is definately going to the drags on Wednesday....and I hear that Pat is going to race me in his Silvia....IT'S ALL ON!

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #12

farkin oath.

im gonna whoop your ass HOON!.

smile.gif just dont hit that nos.

Hoon
Post #13

I can't help it...it's on as soon as I floor it

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #14

it'll make no difference.. all u will be seeing is the big www.boostcruising.com .

biggrin.gif

Hoon
Post #15

As shall you....as I have one of those too!

Nazza944
Post #16

I so wish my car was fixed, but shit happens ill plan on making it next time tho! So watch out. :roll:

WattsyLX
Post #17

Ill be up there....

Dont expect much, with my driveline set up I reckon ill see everyones rear window stickers!

I wish the track was three times as long but..... tongue.gif

BoostedS15
Post #18

wish i had a licence so i could see what mine does before i put a fmic on.

HYPERformance B4
Post #19

you don't need a licence to race! just a licence if you want to drive to willowbank yourself!biggrin.gif

Hoon
Post #20

Wattsy....your gonna be owned... laugh.gif

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #21

HOON - that family sedan of yours is gonna get munched.

we should organise somewhere to meet near brissie...

Post #22

hey guys i wanna race my torana down the strip tommrow, looking at a high 8............teen.

what do i have to bring so i can put it down the strip?

should i bring some wheely bars 8)

mAJORD
Post #23

i think ill come to see hoon get choped by a 4 cylinder :twisted: mwaha, nah should be interesting.. i shal not be racing tho , having to change gear at 4 grand is not cool, and i need to get the mt8 tuned

resin
Post #24

If someone takes me to cbc this afternoon and gets me a bearing, and then replaces my uni I might just toodle on down there, it'd be even better if SOMEONE got me a bleed valve biggrin.gif I might even have a spare seat for that SOMEONE. They can look after my spare tyre as a blitz the masses.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #25

i doubt the NOS mobile will be munched by the 4 cyl.. but ill give it a go smile.gif

you'll need 2 bring a helmet if your racing.. smile.gif

someone should bring a camcorder...

Hoon
Post #26

*evil grin*

Nvious
Post #27

- helmet

- long sleeve shirt.

WattsyLX
Post #28

I might get a high 8..... teen too tongue.gif

Hoon, lets go out to the airstrip, we'll see who gets owned :wink: hehe

Honesty Im not worried what it runs, just going out for fun.... the car was built to be a social cruiser and for the odd car show anyways. Im the first to admit its a bit of a show pony (a scrappy looking show pony at the moment but sad.gif )

mild 308, 5 speed box and a 2.78 diff is awesome for top end speed and economical cruising but definently not for the drag strip!! biggrin.gif

MR_E
Post #29

I will be there.

Look for a R33 Silver Skyline..............come and say boo

TwinCam16
Post #30

me have big head ache

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #31

im too farked 2 drive.. but i will make my secondry driver run.

Post #32

Does someone feel like driving my friend and I to the test n tune? we have no way of getting there but really want to go smile.gif

pleeeeease biggrin.gif

mAJORD
Post #33

only if u were on the southside , i have 2 seats left.

unless resinator changes his mind! cmon goat boy!

ThunderBolt
Post #34

I will most likely be there. Look for a stock champagne coloured 180sx.

smack01
Post #35

I will be there giving the accent a run, hopefully less than a 20sec quater. Heh, at least i get my moneys worth  :roll:

So what were yours and scruds results???

I was ment to come but my mobile is fucking up and so i got nathans messages abit to late.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x