Stolen 05/06/09: 1928 Ford Model A Tudor - Bright Orange, open engine etc, REGO: THRSTY  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
Weekend Warrior
Post #71

was this thing at the cleveland auto show a little while ago?

Fuck i hate @#$!s who do shit like this sad.gif

mitcho
Post #72

Still no luck on finding it mate?? Its a shame real nice fuckin car!

Astra Boi
Post #73

thats bull shit man soz to hear about it ths car will turn up thies guys rpros it won just be taken down the local bush n torn up like an old vn commo normay dose. n yeh u should tell every one if i personly get the guys beat them till we all are to sore to move man gl with finding it

alpharx7
Post #74

free bump

any news squiggss? can you upload some pics of the offenders, someone might recognise them

prayamanti
Post #75

will keep a look out mate

slyrs
Post #76

this is so sad to hear all my best for u guys and i hope u find it sad.gif

squiggss
Post #77

Okay so there hasn't been much to update on yet,... still dont have the car back but as we speak i am uploading the videos of the theives in the carpark from the surviellance footage to youtube.. will post as soon as theyre uploaded!

squiggss
Post #78

Here is the first video and theres another to come..
It isnt very good footage but it's all we have so far
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NxR4PQ1dTZ8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NxR4PQ1dTZ8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

squiggss
Post #79

well that didnt work... here is the direct address:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxR4PQ1dTZ8

OHX283
Post #80

some one must know who these peices of fuckin shit are so speak up if you know them. best of luck guys

MR-05-SS
Post #81

he looks liek a halfcast coon

Zirtech
Post #82

wow!

here i was thinking they were full blown pros....just look like a pair of retards with no clue what so ever

surely if you appeal to tv stations to keep playing this

someone must know them!...its pretty clear

squiggss
Post #83

my parents have been hastling channel 9 because they did the original story but they dont seem to want a piece of it
all they wanna do is get this out there and disclose that theyre putting up a $20,000 reward for the return of the vehicle... whether it be the theive themselves leaving it somewhere and collecting the money or someone dobbing in the people who have it...

GTRwilson
Post #84

See if any of those car shows on Bris31 will bring it up. Might not get as much coverage as a channel 9 news story, but anything is better than nothing.

kirbystar
Post #85

good luck with it man, showsum more clips im sure sum1 will recognise him /them, seem to have quite a good pick on 1 fellow there

VN-COM
Post #86

mate, thats gotta help with the footage, post this on every car forum you can get access to. show cars seem to go missing every year from wintersun accomodation

Zirtech
Post #87

wheres the second vid

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x