All Japanese Day 069  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
Fat350Z
Post #71

I was going to come, but unfortunatly my rims still have not arrived. Even I can admit a wide body Z with stock rims is laughable. Trust me I drive it and keep hearing it. Looks like the zed's first big apperance will now be powerplay next weekend. I am new to the scene here so if you do see me, (the car's hard to miss) come introduce yourself. I'm a nice enough guy. Good luck with the all Jap day and go the Jap cars!

MarchST
Post #72

Damn I don't think I am even going to make it for a look-see. Hopefully the Super Turbo will be up and running next year - I hope it is a good day for all involved.

R0L14
Post #73

Might enter my little beast, now that she's all back together and fixed... *ponders early start* lol

I'm a maybe, if I come I'll enter for sure! - Just for laughs!!

rx7s2
Post #74

QUOTE (R0L14 @ Jun 12 2009, 03:14 PM) *
Might enter my little beast, now that she's all back together and fixed... *ponders early start* lol

I'm a maybe, if I come I'll enter for sure! - Just for laughs!!

Thats the spirit!

DrPsi
Post #75

Will be there with my girlfriends starlet.

ve2lo4aho
Post #76

should be good hopefully be there in mates rexxi ..... how far from the goldy is it?

and will there be a dyno comp also???

ve2lo4aho
Post #77

should be good hopefully be there in mates rexxi ..... how far from the goldy is it?

Rabbit04
Post #78

just go to whereis.com.au and look it up.. its about 45 to an hour drive

rem_R32
Post #79

I will come check it out got clean the bird poo off my car they seem to aim for it or sumthin ugh.gif

rx7s2
Post #80

QUOTE (ve2lo4aho @ Jun 13 2009, 02:00 PM) *

Sorry mate no Dyno comp tomorrow but we will have one in August.
If you get onto the gateway and take the Nudgee rd turn off than turn left onto nudgee rd than a right into Approach rd go to the end turn left and your there.

EK1.6LCIV
Post #81

another mate and myself will be at the Nudgee shell servo enjoying a hott breakfast and coffee before the meetup at 7am if anyone is keen to meet up beforehand smile.gif look out for a civic coupe and bright starlet gt smile.gif

Rabbit04
Post #82

sounds like a good place to meet up before hand.. be there in my mate toyota with my sil80 on the tow trailer on the back.. be at the servo around 715

Synster!
Post #83

Shell hey!!! i will try to get there and catch up with you guys in my series 8 depends on traffic!

Rabbit04
Post #84

traffic would be good as we are going the other way then traffic

rx7s2
Post #85

Don't forget there is going to be hot BBQ bacon and eggs burgers in the morning and a coffee van too to cater for our needs.

lowluxxer
Post #86

shit....shit and shit, any 1 want defects???, wont make it, will b fixing my defectmobile......its bullshit, plus ill b hung ova and ova tha soutside........................get pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StreetFame33
Post #87

May still be there, see what time I wake up lolz..

StreetFame33

rot8me
Post #88

Was a great day good turn out

StreetFame33
Post #89

It was okay, some cars that were there that you think would have got trophy's didn't even get a mention dunno.gif But meh, was good to catch up with a few people.

StreetFame33

silfan
Post #90

I definately second that notion i guess it was mostly from other cars being restored to though. All in all was a good day though glad it was warm.

alpharx7
Post #91

i turned up about 5mins to late i'd say, just in time to see people driving of down the road. sigh. nvm it was a nice day for a drive anyways

ExodusDesign
Post #92

yeah not too bad.
alot of new and old school cars.
will upload some pics i took tnite.

cant complain for a FREE entry event.
some very whack and unusual ones there.
whilst not a huge event by any means...it was worth the drive

rot8me
Post #93

wasnt huge but it was at max capacity there wernt any parks in the street without having to walk a fair way and there wasnt much more room for other cars to show.

StreetFame33
Post #94

QUOTE (silfan @ Jun 14 2009, 02:58 PM) *
I definately second that notion i guess it was mostly from other cars being restored to though. All in all was a good day though glad it was warm.

Yeah, I few of us were like huh? You serious when certin cars go awards over others, but al in all was a good day.

StreetFame33

demondash82
Post #95

seems like all the mazdas there got trophies strange .........

StreetFame33
Post #96

QUOTE (demondash82 @ Jun 14 2009, 06:04 PM) *
seems like all the mazdas there got trophies strange .........

Yeah ..I don't mind but some of the awards were past a joke ..whatever the judges were on - share! mamoru.gif Cause' they were seein shit.

StreetFame33

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x