Harrys Diner Nights : Representing The Import Scene - QLD: Brisbane  

Page 2 of 52
Jump to page
digitalemu
Post #36

Was an awesome night at Harry's last night.
Packed!

Will post up some photos on CruisingBrisbane and Here as soon as I can.

StreetFame33
Post #37

Was an awesome night last night, nice to meet a few of you smile.gif

StreetFame33

digitalemu
Post #38

This is on again this Thursday guys. smile.gif

On a side note - Last time we did this, I organised a few of the cars to park up the front of the Diner. This served a couple of purposes : first, it got people up to the diner itself, and helped them out with people buyin food... and it also brought a few groups together. |

I'd like to do that again this week, so if you're car's lookin sweet and you wanna park it up the front for ppl to come have a gawk at, shoot me a PM and let me know, or just rock up to Harry's aroung the 6:30 - 7 Mark!

See you all there. biggrin.gif

StreetFame33
Post #39

May be there again Jamie, see how I go with work and what not - had so much fun last time was a really good night. May make it otherwise will be the next one I hope smile.gif

StreetFame33

digitalemu
Post #40

Sweet biggrin.gif

Look slike it's gonna be a decent turnout this week too.

I'll be there from 6:30 with the camera wink.gif

Kurpo_SS
Post #41

might come check this out.. not an import but ill park my 500+hp blown v8 around the back =p

Angry_Clown
Post #42

I should be there! All depends on the missus

34_4door
Post #43

should be ther in the 34... with a mate in a gold BA falcon ute.

BlownBMW
Post #44

will be there in 101CYA

47ACK!
Post #45

ill be there again tonight! soo good

Kurpo_SS
Post #46

not gonna make it now.. bloody mechanics still not done tuning it.. guess gotta wait a fortnight.. have a good night ppl!

GTIR_PIMP
Post #47

looks good but pitty its northside sad.gif

AE80ROLLAGUY
Post #48

I will be there :>

StreetFame33
Post #49

Wasn't a bad night, only went to Harry's didn't go on with the cruise - too tired got work early.

Cheers for the night Jamie!

StreetFame33

BlownBMW
Post #50

think the cold weather kept alot of people away, but still some nice cars out smile.gif

Bodobug
Post #51

sounds like harries is pickin up again, if i wasnt 4hrs away id come too. I'd hardly call harry's north side, its 5 mins from the CBD, if traffic is bad.

If im in the vague city area on a thursday ill be sure to drop by

digitalemu
Post #52

On again this Thursday night guys :
Here's the plan!
Harry's diner's been liking the idea of having the nice cars parked up the front of the shop on these cruises... so This time we're taking it a step further.
I've sent out an invite to brizzies Drifters to bring down their car and set it up out the front of Harry's on Thursday night.
this includes sponsored cars and their sponsors.

So... If you're a drifter, or know one, invite them down and get them to park their car up near the front of Harry's.
As we've done in the last couple of weeks, I will get a select few cars parked in the very front area of Harry's, so if you want to get a car parked right up the front, shoot me a PM and I'll try and save you a spot.
But first in best dressed wink.gif

By the way... this isn't JUST a drifters night... it's for everyone. so polish yer fuckin car and drive down!
Should be a great night.

digitalemu
Post #53

And a reminder again : Bring your small change down, you bunch of tight-asses... Harry's is putting on the BBQ again.

sublime
Post #54

Good job Emu on organising this. I have been previously on a Thursday night and was a good turn out, and as you say can only get bigger.

Will be their again this coming Thursday.

digitalemu
Post #55

Cheers mate.
I can't take credit for organising it, however. Harry's provides the venue, the staff and the time.. I'm just the messenger.

luko
Post #56

yeah that sounds mad ill be there for sure

skymugs
Post #57

may be a bit hard to find 'actual' street legal registered drift cars to pop there bonnets up out the front. some cops always walking around

clutch-monkey
Post #58

QUOTE (skymugs @ Jun 24 2009, 10:50 PM) *
may be a bit hard to find 'actual' street legal registered drift cars to pop there bonnets up out the front. some cops always walking around

if it's anything like toombul could get dedicated track cars trailered down to park out the front

trommie
Post #59

these are a good night out, always a friendly meet with nice rides.
mite want to let people know how much the BBQ is

stephen16
Post #60

is ther specific thursdays that are for only v8's and others for imports??, i got a rx7 and a commo but the rx7 is 80% of the time not running but i still like to check out the imports getting around to these spots but im gonna feel like a toss rocking up on an import only kinda night??

Choofed
Post #61

By the end of the year I will have a worthy car to drive to Harry's tongue.gif

Great idea though, gives drivers somewhere to go, and also will help promote a positive image with the mod scene

PULsZILLA
Post #62

hell yeah i been cleaning and polishing but looks like its gonna rain sad.gif , im on the goldy and its not looking to good down here.
hope it stays dry beer.gif

Mixtapes
Post #63

should be good

BlownBMW
Post #64

QUOTE (stephen16 @ Jun 25 2009, 12:46 AM) *
is ther specific thursdays that are for only v8's and others for imports??, i got a rx7 and a commo but the rx7 is 80% of the time not running but i still like to check out the imports getting around to these spots but im gonna feel like a toss rocking up on an import only kinda night??

it says its an import night, but really its a night for anyone wanting to come down, still get a fair few muscle cars come,

its just moreso to allow everyone to experience harry's and to kind of not clash with the traditional hotrod/muscle car nights which is Friday's

if the rain stays away ill be out in the BMW smile.gif

Learn It
Post #65

yeah i'm in, are harry's gonna be selling drinks to?

BlownBMW
Post #66

QUOTE (Learn It @ Jun 25 2009, 03:08 PM) *
yeah i'm in, are harry's gonna be selling drinks to?

Harry's will be open, so everything is avaliable

aristo
Post #67

i used to live about a minute from harrys years ago, would always hear the friday night guys showing off tongue.gif

seems like it hasn't changed a bit, do many if any, bikers go?, as in road bikes like myself smile.gif

juddy32
Post #68

should put the word out to danny or robby or cam and see if they can trailer down some of there cars would be awesome to see them out anyidea of whos comfirmed to come to this I'll probs come down but cant bring the car doesnt get retuned till tuesday

BlownBMW
Post #69

QUOTE (aristo @ Jun 25 2009, 03:33 PM) *
i used to live about a minute from harrys years ago, would always hear the friday night guys showing off tongue.gif

seems like it hasn't changed a bit, do many if any, bikers go?, as in road bikes like myself smile.gif

usually get a few bikes roll through, get a guy there most weeks on an R1, usually has few other bikers with him

Mikey D
Post #70

i will pop by tonight and check it out. i drive slow ova speed bumps my cars not real low but coil overs fucked so dont laugh hahaha. see you tonight dudes

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 52
Jump to page
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x