Adaptronic Ecu E420c,plug And Play Looms,map Sensors, Ignitors - ECU with adaptive fuel capabilities and TPS and map sensor Tuning  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
phatjoel
Post #36

how much for and ecu and wireing loom form an rb25/30 in to an r32 gtst skyline anto wit out airflow meter and 3 bar map sensor and 6 ignition packs

turbz_silvia
Post #37

how much for a rb30 ecu with plug and play loom and removal of airflow metre? pm me very keen.

jono2626
Post #38

sorry mate could u get me a price again for a rb20det with map sensor and plug and play?

SkiDMaN
Post #39

awesome ecu... have been running one in my sil for a while with the vidigauge but the ecu crapped it self... have asked the qld dealer where it needs to be sent but no reply. can u help me?

will pm u

AdapTronic
Post #40

Sorry Skidman reply sent, thaught i had replied to you but it seems i hadnt.

AdapTronic
Post #41

bumpSkies for the good folk of boost cruising

AdapTronic
Post #42

boot to bumps

evaded
Post #43

Hey, sent you a PM.

7urg3m
Post #44

any chance that these ecu's are compatible with a G series engine for a gemini im converting to EFI. then going turbo but first i must register it with efi.

Samuelvr
Post #45

chasing one for a 2jz gte, with 3bar map sensor and plug and play loom if u have one for that.
cheers pm me price

AdapTronic
Post #46

All Pms Replied and Samuel vr Despite my last pm we have had a change in direction, this ECU cant do what i say earlier however our newer SUPER ecu called the e1280s can do basically anything and it will be having a plug and play loom made for it for the supra as well very soon. We are in the midst of working out some kinks but it will be done so keep an eye out for the posts from Adaptronic about this.

Cheers guys Bumpskies

AdapTronic
Post #47

bumpdy bump people

mulky
Post #48

hey mate, do you know where a can get a pin out chart for the e 420c

AdapTronic
Post #49

pm replied Mulky hope that helps

MiLjOb
Post #50

how much for one installed on my sr20det

AdapTronic
Post #51

Pm replied

AdapTronic
Post #52

Bump Chika Wooow wooow

AdapTronic
Post #53

Adaptronic has moved and plug and play looms are on the rise!!!!

AdapTronic
Post #54

Bumpdy bump

AdapTronic
Post #55

badunk ka dunk!!

1jz jzx90
Post #56

could i laybuy a e1280s how much are they also

607HIV
Post #57

how much r the ecus n looms for a rb30et in a datsun 280c?

AdapTronic
Post #58

Bump bump pm's replied

AdapTronic
Post #59

Bump =)!

leoca
Post #60

QUOTE (AdapTronic @ Sep 10 2009, 09:32 AM) *
Bump =)!

I have a 4g54 2.6LT turbo project can I talk you about the possibility of having one run it all?.
Also, who does the tuning near me (Capalaba ) regs\John

AdapTronic
Post #61

BUMP!! and new looms available , Honda prelude VTIR 97-01, S13,S14,S15 (will be available in 3-4 weeks), 2JZ (will be available in 3-4 weeks)

in other news we are the first that we know of world wide to break the Ralli art Colt ECU to put in An Adaptronic and we also have pioneered the first Plug and play loom (that we know of) for the Rx8 and have also been able to put an Adaptronic ECu on a Rx8 GT that was also turbo charged the next day then tuned. If you know the Rx8's they are very difficult to get around as a plug and plya unit and the Rx8 GT happens to be quite a tricky ECu to beat when putting in external engine management systems.

If you would like to book your car in for an Installation please dont hesitate to call on 9899 9594. Please state where you saw or heard about us so we know you are a BoostCrusing member.

Cheers

Adaptronic

evilRyan
Post #62

Mate could you throw me a PM with a price for everything i will need for a s2 rb25.

Thanks.

AdapTronic
Post #63

Pm Replied

Supra, S15,s14,13 LOOMS IN FINAL REIVEW BEOFRE PRODUCTION WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!

michael_90
Post #64

i will definatly be looking into this .. in the market for management to run a soon to be na-t 2jz supra im guessing the loom use are making will be fine to use on an n/a supra ??

AdapTronic
Post #65

Pm Replied Michael_90 hope it helps

Cheers

IRB20
Post #66

I recently purchased an e420c ecu with 2m fly loom but have heard that there are issues with the ecu. I have heard people have had issues with dropping maps, changing values and also just not being able to get a good tune on the car.

I am now reluctant to get it wired into my car. Are you able to offer any reasons as to why this might happen and how I can eliminate the possiblity of this happening.

evaded
Post #67

QUOTE (IRB20 @ Nov 29 2009, 07:37 PM) *
I recently purchased an e420c ecu with 2m fly loom but have heard that there are issues with the ecu. I have heard people have had issues with dropping maps, changing values and also just not being able to get a good tune on the car.

I am now reluctant to get it wired into my car. Are you able to offer any reasons as to why this might happen and how I can eliminate the possiblity of this happening.

Just to have our input, it isn't something Al or I have come across. Adaptronic may have a bit more of an involved answer if it has occured.

Andrew
Evaded Motorsport

SkiDMaN
Post #68

yeh... if they ever reply

mine has lost coolant trim data and now fuel map values. it was in for repair while it was in warrenty and now its out of warrenty..... who can i call at adapt that is going to replace my ecu or give me a ecu while i send mine away... the ecu is now in my missus's daily driven car and she cant even drive it.

not happy!

evaded
Post #69

QUOTE (SkiDMaN @ Nov 30 2009, 06:33 PM) *
yeh... if they ever reply

mine has lost coolant trim data and now fuel map values. it was in for repair while it was in warrenty and now its out of warrenty..... who can i call at adapt that is going to replace my ecu or give me a ecu while i send mine away... the ecu is now in my missus's daily driven car and she cant even drive it.

not happy!

PM sent Pete.

NUT03
Post #70

Price on the Adaptronic and plug and play looms For a R34 neo

Cheers

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x