Burnouts - Friday 2nd July  

JayJay
  • JayJay
  • life is an illusion
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 4,215
Post #1 post 19th June 2004 - 08:25 PM
This is all I know of this place, it was handed out at a place. The ppl only said tell everyone you know.

Burnouts
Friday 2nd July
7:00pm
Challenge your mate!!!

Prize money and trophies to be won
V8 & Open class $250 $100 $50
4 & 6 Cyl. class $150 $100 $50

Plus twin strips
& 1/4 mile street lap dash

Wild wet t shirt competition
$250 in cash prizes
Archerfield Speedway
63 Colebard street west, Archerfield
Audults $13.00* Students/Pensioners & 13-15yrs $10.00* Cildren (5-12yrs) $5.00
Pit entry $5.00 (extra)
Gates open 6:30pm
Bar & Food Available
Licensed Premises-No BYO
www.brisbanespeedway.com.au

That is somewhat how the Sheet goes, if you need more info then I have no idea what you are going to do because I didn't get the phone number that was needed for it, so just do what I am hopefully going to do and just rock up there at the allocated time.
JayJay
Post #2

if ppl are interested I could Organise a meet and we all head there as a group

Grimwolge
Post #3

Haha

did someone say burnouts?

you vcould 99% count Avalonea & I in for an appearance at this biggrin.gif

Manic 180
Post #4

hahaha its another archafeild burnouts and boobies event

Nvious
Post #5

sik mate.
fuck ur engine, blow ur ties.. hav a cry after

goat
Post #6

If you go be prepared to be completely surrounded by drunk, bearded, rum swilling, stinking, loud yobbo bogans with half their teeth missing. And that's just the girls!

the red krawler
Post #7

Wow, everyone whinges about people doing burnouts in non-dedicated spots and "ruining it for the rest of us", but when the correct time and place is offered, everyone just has a smart-arse comment to make.

Way to go team.

Grimwolge
Post #8

Haha

bringing Brutis then Krawler?

If so, then challenge accepted...

FidEL
Post #9

Post comments removed.

SimO
Post #10

QUOTE (goat @ Jun 20 2004, 04:28 PM)
If you go be prepared to be completely surrounded by drunk, bearded, rum swilling, stinking, loud yobbo bogans with half their teeth missing.  And that's just the girls!

So yeah, pretty much what you would expect too see at all the non-legal burnout areas. Wherever there's burnouts theres bogans and usually one of them will be in an XD falcon with different coloured body panels.

lil nos boy
Post #11

yeah i will b there thumbsup.gif

04ETA
Post #12

I will be there with a few mates.

Might be competing if I get a few things fixed first.

VS Style
Post #13

geez people are so fucking critical. as the old saying goes EVERYONE IS A CRITIC.

this is an event that has been organised LEGALLY and is supervised by Ambo's etc. (incase some 14 year old has a fit when he sees boobs. laugh.gif ) who cares about the yobbo's most of them prob haven't heard about this event. Or would be to fucked (drunk) to go anyway

I bet half the critics who bitch about fucking things up are the ones who go and drag and drift Illegally. Seriously if you don't want to go, then don't post shit up about the event if it doesn't fucking concern you. angry.gif angry.gif

hdt304
Post #14

Yes good ole archerfield burnouts on again, been goin since they started and yes as everyone says they got there drunks etc etc.

Is a top night 99% of the time gets a good turnout in cars and is policed (security) very well and is very unlikely for people to run a riot.

Alls can be said get out there support the speedway who bring us people of the street and allow us to run a muc on the burnout pad legally.

gaza_86
Post #15

if i can get a new clutch to stick in when i blow mine up and some new tryes i willl take out tha burnouts for tha 4cly (non turbo)

gaza

E-Z
Post #16

for shiz id love to go...but too far away to travel. just to blow my tyres and fuck my diff. blink.gif .... but would be a good view thumbsup.gif

tufsix
Post #17

I'm going to Kalbar on Sunday the 4th July. Because it's the 2nd round of the Queensland StreetCar Magazines Burnout Series. The 1st round was back on the 18th April & the date for the the 2nd round was advertised back then. I think its a bit unfair for all guys and girls out there who want to do skids when a burnout venue puts a burnout comp on 2 days before another ones been set. At least up at kalbar your right up close to the action & not sitting on a hill 100m away. For anymore info go to the website kalbarautofest.com and check out all the action.

QUOTE (Nvious @ Jun 20 2004, 04:23 PM)
sik mate.
fuck ur engine, blow ur ties.. hav a cry after

Is all you can do is bitch? Damn goths, so negative all the time. rolleyes.gif

roweysvn
Post #19

Sounds like a mad event, would get some good contenders i bet

Dave

[JZU73]
Post #20

Yeah it's on once a month i think, i was gonna go last month but my step bro's gf was being a little girl cause her daddy yelled at her, we were gonna enter the shitter vl too sad.gif

Roy

JayJay
Post #21

actually this has been organised by different ppl and apparently is going to be on every second week on the saturday.

Maybe I'll show up in my Mazda that I got last night too.

robzstar
Post #22

facesjump.gif Archerfeild Burnouts is definetly a great night, I used to go everymonth b4 I moved to nsw, yes there are yobbos but there is a wet tshirt comp at the end, also the added bonus of the smell of burning rubber(heaven to my nostrils) thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Lost_In_Logan
Post #23

I will go to the first gathering at the Archerfield speedway and see how it goes.

Hopefully it will be worth while going too, but I still reckon we can see more by all just looking in ur local side streets , and watching burnouts as people go around corners etc !!

luckily im in Logan , so its not that far to go !

Could give a few others a lift, if you dont have a car, car pooling sounds like an idea for those that dont have transport.

I also heard that this event will be available for all cars, be registred or unregistered, and also for anyone over 14 .

Lost_In_Logan
Post #24

This event is on this Friday nite !

If anyone would like to go , we could organise a meeting place, and all go together.

If you are interested, could you please post a reply by Thursday lunch time roughly

QUOTE (gaza_86 @ Jun 21 2004, 09:02 PM)
if i can get a new clutch to stick in when i blow mine up and some new tryes i willl take out tha burnouts for tha 4cly (non turbo)

gaza

wait till next month and I'll be taking that title off you tongue.gif

prophecy
Post #26

*Chirp* sad.gif

QUOTE (E-Z @ Jun 23 2004, 10:18 AM)
for shiz id love to go...but too far away to travel. just to blow my tyres and fuck my diff. blink.gif .... but would be a good view thumbsup.gif

hahah me vs you laugh.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x