Turbobungle's Toyota - Supra  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
michael_90
Post #36

nice mate same as mine prity much but mines n/a unfortunatly and dont remove the wing replace it with a TRD wing biggrin.gif

(( your rims make me more inspired to get the deep dish black ones im looking atm biggrin.gif)))

where you located btw

ZUU222
Post #37

Wow, how every Supra should look!

Hot mate.

youbUTEless 33
Post #38

lose the wing x2

0b3hv
Post #39

dont like the bonnet, neons and stereo.
other then that tough as supra drool.gif

jordz
Post #40

Sweet ride mate, love that you have white wheels on one side and black on the other... best of both worlds hey. I think I prefer white though.
Love the tyres too.

DK777
Post #41

man looks sweet with the white and black... tried any other combinations? dnt like the ford shaker style scoop on the bonnet though looks weird... but other than that looks mint as... 2j.. tongue.gif

turbobungle
Post #42

QUOTE(michael_90 @ Apr 2 2009, 10:12 PM) [snapback]1283839738[/snapback]

nice mate same as mine prity much but mines n/a unfortunatly and dont remove the wing replace it with a TRD wing biggrin.gif

(( your rims make me more inspired to get the deep dish black ones im looking atm biggrin.gif)))

where you located btw

Rochester, Kent - 30 miles from London, UK

GHOSTY
Post #43

nice

crkid
Post #44

Looks tuff with the black rims. Love it.

Not big on the scoop though. Great car either way well done.

renepogel
Post #45

thats a fuckin top ride. nice stuff mate

boostnpulsar
Post #46

did i read your "new gtr" asin 35gtr?... u lucky fucker... dude that is an intence supra... love the concept of black on one side and white on the other... would spin ppl out i bet sometimes...thinkin its a different car.. i would certainly remove the stereo if u return to the 'ring'...looks to be a fuck load of weight in that boot!...best of luck mate......9.8/10(not to keen on scoop) but everthing else is perfect..keep da wing to!

Killy
Post #47

love itt. nice car man'

Nismo5
Post #48

sex on wheels this is pure talent

MYB16
Post #49

Fuck me, that thing is hot! 410rwhp would be alot more then 450hp@fly right..?

Aound 530-ish?

And yes, strip the bloody thing!

180sxy
Post #50

Daaamn

TR3NT
Post #51

looked so much better with the white wheels..

dont really like the bonnet and for a change the stock spoiler doesnt look too bad

other than that LOVE it

M.I.T.C.H
Post #52

nice supra man

32s are nice aswell

70XEC
Post #53

he car has been on the 'Ring and the Neons are on the list to be removed. I'm debating whether to strip the stereo out along with all the seats and add a couple of lightweight buckets and make it my track car as my new GTR is due to me in June!

track car!!!!

wheels look sexy man black on black ftw

Brendy23
Post #54

niceeee. looks good with black and white rims. spoiler/no spoiler. looks pretty good with one.

boostaddict_4207
Post #55

wear the white wheels an lose the big ugly gay wing

ThunderBolt
Post #56

HOT HOT HOT. The wheels in black make the car look bloody tough.

VBR85
Post #57

not bad

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
Post #58

Wow just wow, a perfectly styled Supra you have their mate. Seems like your friends are equally as tasteful as you thumbsup.gif

deebs1990
Post #59

Looks awesome as, love supra's. White rims look brilliant, not keen on spoilers on any supra but I still wouldn't pass it up.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x