Fat Pipes Dyno Day & Show And Shine (18/04/09)  

Page 4 of 4
Jump to page
bookie84
Post #106

he made 280

goldfish01
Post #107

damn i should have taken my car and won the 4cyl NA im making 87.5hp yeew

BlownBMW
Post #108

gf should have taken her car, would have won Turbo 4cyl lol

thought there would be more pics up around the place sad.gif

Twist
Post #109

QUOTE(Rollin4.0 @ Apr 20 2009, 05:50 PM) [snapback]1283933485[/snapback]
The highest NA V8 power I saw was 305 by a VE ute, I'm not sure if that was the actual winner.

Pretty sure there was a HQ that pushed the 500 mark

cameronatreef
Post #110

QUOTE(MAN RACER @ Apr 20 2009, 08:26 AM) [snapback]1283930854[/snapback]

Oops bit of a slip up hey mamoru.gif I couldnt care less about big screens and all the bells and whistles champ.I asked the qustion if there was a class for Rotars the very day this thread was started but no reply. Then im told that there was a class thats just crap so did any rotars turn up?? no need to feel sorry Any power figures Please post yours first ^^^^

no dude i said the big rotor guys not the top deck wog lookin dudes who wish they had a fast tough rotor thumbsup.gif so you have no need to feel sorry, ps i think i made 97 rwhp and shit feel fantastic because i was there for a great day chump lots of love cameron xxoo

iNfLuEnCe
Post #111

sorry to say goldfish but dont think you would of lol, i was gettin pestured bout entering my ute but wanted that $50 for grog hahaha

sorry to say goldfish but dont think you would of lol, i was gettin pestured bout entering my ute but wanted that $50 for grog hahaha

1.5jz cressida
Post #112

i should of brought the cressida down n my mate should of taken his s14 won a trophie congrad to those who won

UNR8D
Post #113

was a good day all round, my housemate made 370RWHP and took out 6cyl turbo class, my stock TS50 made 270.0 with 14.5AFR's so there is still some in it and im very happy with the figures it produced.

as for in gear runs mine was done in 3rd, which is 1 to 1 ratio for my gearbox.

everyones car was run same day same conditions so i dont see why ppl are complaining / winging, it was fun and $50 is cheap for 3x runs.

im just happy in the fact that a stock 5.6L windsor has enough to still hold its head high 7 years down the track unmodded wink.gif

Fat Pipes
Post #114

Thanks ITS2EZ. This was a "Street Registed" and "Street Legal" dyno comp open to who ever wanted to come....no prize money,just a small trophy.We were raising money for the Mater Little Miracles.Which we did without the help of a loudmouth in a so called "Street Legal" 20b RX4.No harm was intended....just a good day....
Highest HP Blown was 502.7 turbo LS1
Highest HP N/A was 502.5 B/Block HQ

Rollin4.0
Post #115

Just BTW I thought the trophy's were pretty damn cool smile.gif

IPB Image

When is the next dyno day? I've got a couple of things to do here and there to try and keep up with those damn JZs haha.

MAN RACER
Post #116

QUOTE(Fat Pipes @ Apr 20 2009, 08:58 PM) [snapback]1283935038[/snapback]

Thanks ITS2EZ. This was a "Street Registed" and "Street Legal" dyno comp open to who ever wanted to come....no prize money,just a small trophy.We were raising money for the Mater Little Miracles.Which we did without the help of a loudmouth in a so called "Street Legal" 20b RX4.No harm was intended....just a good day....
Highest HP Blown was 502.7 turbo LS1
Highest HP N/A was 502.5 B/Block HQ

Well done On Raising money for a great Cause instead of letting nobs speak for you maybe do it yourself next time .And never said it was a street legal 20b RX4.So dont no were you got that from.And as far as loud mouth not at all just get fed up with dick heads talking shit or assuming they no all .And next time i will call and make sure the facts are right thumbsup.gif wavey.gif And i will attend time permmiting

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 4
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x