Perfect Sized Wheels  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
lil_rolla_boy
Post #36

QUOTE(luxxy101 @ Feb 28 2009, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1283656729[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't really know much about suspension on the S13. But if you are looking into getting some rims like the above, you'll need a fair bit of adjustable so they fit perfect.
yes they are camber adjustable

btw this is my car

as its green i dont really know what colour i should go for chrome is a safe bet and they look awesome with some dish whats a safe offset , neg camber that wont pump out the tyres as much without flaring

ohh btw im getting new tailights

saw ur car on the back of a truck headin up the m1 on friday arv man
57 Pros would look sick man

Timmyp34
Post #37

QUOTE(FromDeeEast @ Mar 1 2009, 06:24 PM) [snapback]1283660556[/snapback]
^lol... i cant believe ur serious, u posted a picture with about 4-5 degree of camber with 18 x 9 +10, u want him to go to 18x 9.5 +5.... thats a whole 11mm more out, i cant see how u would be able to fit a rim that stick 11mm out more, and dail out the camber to 1-2 without a flare.

he specifically said he doesnt want any flares since he just got a new paint job. If he just resprayed the car, if he does flare it, it will be very prone to cracking.

He also said that he doesnt want much camber.

On my s14 i test fitted 17x10 +15 and they JUST fit, with a few degrees of camber with just a roll. The s14 have the largest guards out of all the silvias, there about 10 to 15mm bigger then the 180sx, so if he wants to fit wide wheels with low offset WITHOUT CAMBER AND FLARE, 17x10 +30 would be perfect.

keep in mind S14 have +10mm more track on each side than an S13. but i am sure you know this

luxxy101
Post #38

saw ur car on the back of a truck headin up the m1 on friday arv man
57 Pros would look sick man

thats heaps good, its coming 2 sydney biggrin.gif

Danzig
Post #39

drifteks

Those 57 Pro's are fucking hot

antonio
Post #40

^^ drifteks... he could afford 4 sets with his budget!

Im a big VSKF fan, They can look sick if you get the right fitment.. big dish up back and not to so much up front, ie. Streeter style!

Work VSKF F 17x9+10 - R 17x9+10, Completely stock guards tongue.gif
IPB Image

luxxy101
Post #41

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ i admit that is a nice set of rims cept id have it abit lower at the front and a lil neg camber

truenogtz69
Post #42

work emotions cai

MoDo
Post #43

When I picked my car up from MM they has a set of Carbon Fiber rims in the corner.. They were Mag Aloy with Fiber spokes But the full fiber ones are already out.. If you want light weight can't pass Carbon..

IPB Image
IPB Image

Just do some google'ing.

GTRVspec95
Post #44

WEDS Sports made that particular carbon wheel.

Not to sure that it's in production thou

[IPB Image

I believe it's an 18 inch wheel that weights 2.7kg ... to put that into perspective .. most forged 15 inch rims aren't even that light

Streeter
Post #45

yeah true carbon wheels will be light... would be interesting to see how they hold up. Got a bad feeling they would have `Rota` wheel type problems with the spokes failing etc LOL

GTRVspec95
Post #46

QUOTE(Streeter @ Mar 2 2009, 01:25 PM) [snapback]1283664138[/snapback]

yeah true carbon wheels will be light... would be interesting to see how they hold up. Got a bad feeling they would have `Rota` wheel type problems with the spokes failing etc LOL

As the saying goes ...

IPB Image

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x