Qld 2009 Honda Meet - July 5th 2009  

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
MoneyPower
Post #246

I'm having the car detailed on the Saturday.

Should come up great biggrin.gif

EK1.6LCIV
Post #247

see ya there Becca smile.gif
prolly dump about $10 to clean mine up, then wax it afterwards lol smile.gif

Mixtapes
Post #248

we gonna get left behind if dont have etoll ? lol sad.gif

EK1.6LCIV
Post #249

no as were not going to be going the speed limit (bout 15-20ks under it to ensure the pack stays intact inbetween meets smile.gif)

Mixtapes
Post #250

oh yessss. sounds great lol hate cruises when people think its a race 2 get to destination point.

EK1.6LCIV
Post #251

there is no rush to each point, plenty of time to get to each without speeding smile.gif, just cruise it up smile.gif

Post #252

QUOTE (EK1.6LCIV @ Jul 1 2009, 09:40 AM) *
see ya there Becca smile.gif
prolly dump about $10 to clean mine up, then wax it afterwards lol smile.gif

Woot, Ive posted it on OH but they moved my thread.
Ill post it again biggrin.gif

QUOTE (EK1.6LCIV @ Jul 1 2009, 11:19 AM) *
no as were not going to be going the speed limit (bout 15-20ks under it to ensure the pack stays intact inbetween meets smile.gif)

YAY SPEED LIMITS!
I like my licence.... >.<

175CHZ
Post #253

I think im goin to invade it by bringing my nissan cause i can and i will MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post #254

Come on Guys Dont forget the wash you car meet at Freedom at 1pm on Saturday Arvo!

AE80ROLLAGUY
Post #255

QUOTE (175CHZ @ Jul 1 2009, 04:16 PM) *
I think im goin to invade it by bringing my nissan cause i can and i will MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mamoru.gif mamoru.gif mamoru.gif
HAHAHAHA you wont do it pussy!!!!!

EK1.6LCIV
Post #256

This weekend everyone biggrin.gif

Post #257

3 DAYS YA'LL!!!!

fucking woottttt!!!!!!!!!!

Big_Red_
Post #258

Screw it, i'm back in, too big to miss. Think i'll just take some painkillers and my shoulder should be ok to make the trip.
Tall red head with his arm in a sling driving a two-tone prelude. Fuck, i'll blend in tongue.gif

175CHZ
Post #259

QUOTE (AE80ROLLAGUY @ Jul 2 2009, 06:47 AM) *
mamoru.gif mamoru.gif mamoru.gif
HAHAHAHA you wont do it pussy!!!!!

Try me mate, if i do it you owe me a drink tongue.gif lol...

Mixtapes
Post #260

if its a gtr yeah but lol. S13 sad.gif just walk there

EK1.6LCIV
Post #261

QUOTE (Big_Red_ @ Jul 2 2009, 01:33 PM) *
Screw it, i'm back in, too big to miss. Think i'll just take some painkillers and my shoulder should be ok to make the trip.
Tall red head with his arm in a sling driving a two-tone prelude. Fuck, i'll blend in tongue.gif

hell yes thats the spirit smile.gif

THE BIFF
Post #262

HONDARUN 09 FTW!!!

cant wait 2 days now

yewwwwwwwwww hsdance.gif thumbsup.gif

brattz
Post #263

i cant wait for this, il bring the mrz, should be a sweet day, just wondering, if the guys who are meeting at springwood are going to morayfield, and have the whole group there first then to mooloolaba.??

il be in the jdm spec red eg vti =]

brattz

brattz
Post #264

oh yeah and just wondering if ppl rekon its gona be molested with police?? if so i shouldnt come, cant afford defects lol

Big_Red_
Post #265

QUOTE (brattz @ Jul 4 2009, 12:49 AM) *
i cant wait for this, il bring the mrz, should be a sweet day, just wondering, if the guys who are meeting at springwood are going to morayfield, and have the whole group there first then to mooloolaba.??

I don't see the question, but yes the people from springwood are meeting with the people at morayfield if that was it?
As for cops, what's the point in having the car unless you can drive it to things like this. 1/2 the people there are going to be in the same situation as you. If you're really worried just hide in the middle. I seriously doubt the police will stop and defect around 150 cars thumbsup.gif

02GZM
Post #266

^^ You obviously never went to BWCP mamoru.gif

brattz
Post #267

QUOTE (Big_Red_ @ Jul 4 2009, 01:08 AM) *
I don't see the question, but yes the people from springwood are meeting with the people at morayfield if that was it?
As for cops, what's the point in having the car unless you can drive it to things like this. 1/2 the people there are going to be in the same situation as you. If you're really worried just hide in the middle. I seriously doubt the police will stop and defect around 150 cars thumbsup.gif

its more so im coming with no licence.

but i still wana come n not get fucked.

nah i havent been to one of these before so im asking.

MoneyPower
Post #268

^

Get your missus to drive.

Big_Red_
Post #269

QUOTE (02GZM @ Jul 4 2009, 09:10 AM) *
^^ You obviously never went to BWCP mamoru.gif

I meant on the move, but yer i suppose they could crash one of the meets if they were really desperate. Would cause absoloute havoc though, especially at the BP. BWCP was alot easier to shut off yer?

Mixtapes
Post #270

money power i think i sore your car in the garage of pedders sussy shop. looking nice as shit. hope 2 see it tomroz

MoneyPower
Post #271

Yer I was in getting my final touches done in the camber / toe / coil setups.

Come say hi tomorrow

Mixtapes
Post #272

yeah man sure will

MoneyPower
Post #273

what a beautiful day!

Thank you Honda gods.

on_boost
Post #274

this is so gay, my type r arives next week! grrrr

AE80ROLLAGUY
Post #275

WOW weather looks awesome for you guys!!! hope u all havea safe trip !!!!!

StreetFame33
Post #276

Sounds like it's going to be a really good day out for you Honda's hope you have fun smile.gif

StreetFame33

THE BIFF
Post #277

was a good day, congrats to the organisers thumbsup.gif

so many nice cars and engine's.

the whole day was just a success

cant wait for the next one smile.gif

civic_madman
Post #278

i wouldnt call it a success the ppl we were following just went down the steve irwin hwy n straight to the coast kinda ruined it for us was good to see the hondas out but would of been better seeing a line through the hills. also with roadworks n traffic a meet point somewhere in morayfield would of been better n take king street to the wam highway

nuci
Post #279

i.
love.
that.
s2000.
"vtec".

IGotVtec
Post #280

QUOTE (nuci @ Jul 5 2009, 07:32 PM) *
i.
love.
that.
s2000.
"vtec".

yess itss so sexxxxxyyy haha

and SOMAH i think it was

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x