Best mechanic in brissie????  

AHH32
  • AHH32
  • MEH OVER IT......
  • Member No.: 990
Post #1 post 16th December 2002 - 02:08 PM
Who do u guys think is the best performance mechanic in brisbane???

or best for a skyline?

value for money is what im lookin for....just someone that wont stuff me around!

southside is easiest for me to get to so if u can think of any over this way then give them a rap!!!

--------------------

I'd rather be driving ya mum!!
cams116
Post #2

As much as I have said it I'll do it again. JHH performace. Thier website, http://www.workin4u.com.au/jhh/ there should be some contact details on that, they have done a few of the faster cars getting round brissy. And they always have the time to talk to you.

Nathan
Post #3

yeh i couldnt agree more with cams reference anymore... these guys know there shit!!!!

cams116
Post #4

Oh yeah the other thing with JHH, if they dont know it or cant do it they wont BS you, they will say so. They will recomend someone that they feel is good. At least go see them, they are southside too.

NismoGirl
Post #5

AHH 32. We saw you on Saturday night. Nice car biggrin.gif

I have an R33 skyline and I get all my work done by Gavin Woods (Auto Tech) at 23 Gibbs Street, Labrador.

I have recommended this guy to ever skyline person I know, most have been to him but some choose to go to someone closer. I don't really mind driving down there because you get great service and work that you pay for. It's not expensive and he knows his shit. He is also very honest and wont bullshit to you.

We are actually going down there on Thursday to get a service on our car. I thoroughly recommend you seeing Gavin. I haven't heard one bad thing about his work since I've told everyone to go to him.

(He is on holidays from this Friday till early January)

the red krawler
Post #6

If you want the best, you gotta make some effort.

Gavin Woods Autotech at Labrador is where we take our r33.

Will never go anywhere else. We have tried literally dozens of mechanics who are all fuckwits or at least partially fuckwit (eg: screw you around, charge for stuff they shouldnt charge for, or at least charge less for etc etc). Gavin has always done the right thing first time. We have sent literally 10-15 skylines his way and every single one is a happy customer.

Skyline is going back there this thursday for his service and I expect the normal high levels of service smile.gif

Some testimonies - http://forums.skylinesaustralia.com/showth...ght=gavin+woods

NismoGirl
Post #7

Err... Great minds think alike biggrin.gif

Lucky we didn't have too different stories eh baby? :wink:

the red krawler
Post #8

Err... Great minds think alike biggrin.gif

Lucky we didn't have too different stories eh baby?  :wink:

Hmm, you musta posted that as I was writing mine cause I swear it wasnt there when I started writing smile.gif

Boothy
Post #9

Evolution Performance at the gabba

blown13b
Post #10

me not!! but i work with the best mechanic i belive. Mike Topfer. dont need to go into details but yeah i am glad i am doin my apprentship with him. thanks for all your help micky!!!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x