Rb20det In S13/180sx Who Owns One? Thinking Of Buying One. - How quick are they?  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
toyota_celsior
Post #36

Keep the info coming!

iamhappy46
Post #37

Thats about the limit of the info, find one near you and test drive it to see for yourself wink.gif

toyota_celsior
Post #38

LOL,

surely someone has one that has been down the 1/4 cant be the end of the info.

iamhappy46
Post #39

Consider it this way, they are a quick 2L turbo. ¼ mile times will be fast enough for a mid to low 13 with the right mods but it comes down to personal preference

The real question is if you can handle the lack of torque, the plough understeer in the twisties and the cooling problems they occasionally get in the S13 chassis.

toyota_celsior
Post #40

It will be a 2nd car, My Celsior once the turbokit is finsihed will be enough torque for me to get my torque hit, but I think the lack of torque with the rb20 will make it more fun to drive I dont mind thrashing cars like that as they never were and will never be any thing special smile.gif

Definetly concerned about the handling tho, Guess Im just gonna have to go for a spin in one now,

ANyone got a rb powered s13/180 that they would like to take me for a spin in, more then happy to pay for fuel costs smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x