Azzagray's Holden - VZ Commodore  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
51KWRX
Post #36

QUOTE(25YKU @ Feb 17 2009, 03:10 PM) [snapback]1283594143[/snapback]

And its meant to be what else??? toss.

what i'm saying is the first thing people do when they buy a commodore is dump it, put chromies and a sound system in and this isnt any different, seen one seen them all

'toss'

azzagray
Post #37

haha. all's i wanted was a cruiser anyways.
something for the weekend.

slowely do little things to enhance finer details but for now im content.

Ryan
Post #38

QUOTE(51KWRX @ Feb 17 2009, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1283594428[/snapback]

what i'm saying is the first thing people do when they buy a commodore is dump it, put chromies and a sound system in and this isnt any different, seen one seen them all

'toss'

Way to go captain obvious. You just described what 90% of people do when they buy a car, and want to modify it.

Does it really matter? Your WRX isn't exactly any different to the 1000s I've seen either.

SACK
Post #39

QUOTE(51KWRX @ Feb 17 2009, 03:59 PM) [snapback]1283594428[/snapback]

'toss'

What else is there do......... its a v6.

51KWRX
Post #40

QUOTE(Ryan @ Feb 17 2009, 04:07 PM) [snapback]1283594499[/snapback]

Way to go captain obvious. You just described what 90% of people do when they buy a car, and want to modify it.

Does it really matter? Your WRX isn't exactly any different to the 1000s I've seen either.

i haven seen to many close to exactly like mine, seen plenty of blue rexes though

stop having a fucking cry as well dude...never said it was shit or anything, its tidy as

QUOTE(SACK @ Feb 17 2009, 04:08 PM) [snapback]1283594506[/snapback]

What else is there do......... its a v6.

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....=325166&hl=

SACK
Post #41

For 215 rwhp unsure.gif and this guy is prob on his P's.

mrhsv_16
Post #42

needs to be slammed bro wink.gif wavey.gif

my_D1
Post #43

Nice car.... do they make em for men!? haha

na lookin the goods bud.

oh yeah by the way its Nick smile.gif

jashneilk
Post #44

nice ride height
but yea front might need to be a bit lower to match rear
dont mind the rims

FC3S~
Post #45

the spokes on the rims are thicker than that kids legs

azzagray
Post #46

LOL

5000BE
Post #47

looks good mate

young_Gun
Post #48

Nice mate. Let me know when ur selling the wheels. Also SS Reduction Cold Air intakes arent that good..maybe look at 'Airhammer'.

DioXidE
Post #49

QUOTE(51KWRX @ Feb 17 2009, 03:59 PM) [snapback]1283594428[/snapback]

'toss'

lol, let me guess, your wrx has rims, suspension, bov, exhaust, cooler???

sounds life every other rex!!!

Commodore looks tuff, will be a good reliable cruiser that can seat 4 people and have aircon etc...

Get some VZ calais tail lights and a VY berlina exhaust tip. Will make it look real neat smile.gif

apexi
Post #50

are these costa's old rims off a monaro??

DAVE!
Post #51

FUKKK YESS

11SLI
Post #52

QUOTE(Twist @ Feb 17 2009, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1283593722[/snapback]

Pretty clean. I'm not a fan of dinner plate wheels but for some reason I like the Miami's.

Same here usually not a fan of big plates but the miami's look awesome against any car!

QUOTE(51KWRX @ Feb 17 2009, 02:46 PM) [snapback]1283593982[/snapback]

not bad, looks good

but really its jus another lowered commo with chromies and sound system...

LOL, so its the same as all your rex's?
Big exhaust, BOV and no power??
What a wanker!

Looks like a neat VZ buddy smile.gif

carlwitt
Post #53

I got a Vz Exec also, nice rims...

MarcusSZ001
Post #54

another commodore with 20's

VNINV
Post #55

nice car bro love the ride height but i agree with old mate bring the front down a bit lower...my mate use2 have the same rims on his vs stato...but he got a vs ute on black 20'zzzz now fukin sick ride

OHX283
Post #56

Very nice champ, i have got a VT silver on chrome 20s as well but mine is a 5 speed manual with a Unichip computer upgrade and bigger injectors and a K&N pod filter and it goes pretty good maybe some similer mods to yours may make a difference something to think about any way. Don't listen to the floggers that have opinions about everything that doesn't concern them i think you are doing a sweet job champ looks real good just watch lowering the front to low that it doesn't grab the guards when hitting bumps with wheels turned. GOOD ON YA CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[]D[][]V[][]D
Post #57

azza nice car mate.. when did you get that?? If you want i got a mate that can get your front srpings reset an inch or so for cheap cheap..

mat92m
Post #58

fuck yeah get a tip put on it that will complete it!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x