My Photos - Ongoing collection - C&C definately welcome  

Page 3 of 6
Jump to page
Hoon
Post #86

Nick - doesn't seem to lose any light. I have hard about the cheap knock offs being pretty dodgy in quality, but at the same time, they are cheap enough to buy and try for a while. I'll try that idea you have, but I don't have any remote triggers for the canon flashes, just my elinchrom gear.

Hoon
Post #87

Some pictures from Zombie Walk 2010

Even Jake rocked up

Someone found Wally...and fucked him up

Note: See the Umbrella Corporation patch on his arm? Awesome!

Quite frankly...this guy scared the shit out of me

Many many many more pics: http://www.dionnewcomb.com/index.php/Peopl...k-Brisbane-2010

SR33
Post #88

^ crazy makeup!!

Ah cool someone else with a ray flash.. I have only used it once lol.. just sits there. Should take it out more.

Nick_
Post #89

Wally looks like good make-up, and the dude with the beard looks the goods too. Umbrella corp, lawl - nice work but I bet he was hot as hell in that!

EUniqe
Post #90

hahahhah pedobear :)

Benny_boy92
Post #91

Love pedo bear! Haha, i wish i could of went...That would of been mad fun!

Hoon
Post #92

I wish I didn't park at the other end of Roma St parklands...cause with my bad back, I was fucked by the time I got to Wickham Park. Anywho - here's a couple of shots from previous weekends shoot. Still waiting on 1 shot to come back from photoshop pro guy cause it was a little out of my skillset to complete:

clutch-monkey
Post #93

omfg i need that umbrella corp uniform for this friday

also good pics as usual hoon

dano4127
Post #94

whats the photoshop pro doing for ya?

Hoon
Post #95

QUOTE (dano4127 @ Oct 26 2010, 11:24 AM) *
whats the photoshop pro doing for ya?

Well - see the 1st pic with the gun? He's doing something with a similar picture - changing background, setting lighting for moonlight, adding smoke. I mean, I could do it, but the end result would look like shit I'd reckon.

mitch-10-02
Post #96

imags wernt working. they are now tho!

dano4127
Post #97

QUOTE (Hoon @ Oct 26 2010, 12:38 PM) *
Well - see the 1st pic with the gun? He's doing something with a similar picture - changing background, setting lighting for moonlight, adding smoke. I mean, I could do it, but the end result would look like shit I'd reckon.

sounds good but I reckon you should be at least trying to do it yourself first!

b.t.h
Post #98

Awesome photos! you're one lucky duck! haha :oopsie:

Benny_boy92
Post #99

I really really REALLY like!!! (not just because of boobs :oopsie: ) The gun one is awesome!

Hoon
Post #100

QUOTE (dano4127 @ Oct 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
sounds good but I reckon you should be at least trying to do it yourself first!

I might one day when I've got some time, sit down with photoshop tut vids and book and look closer into the things I want to do. Just that time is the issue, and I don't have any of it to learn and complete within the timeframe allowed.

Hoon
Post #101

Moon shot with my 550D and 70-200 a few nights ago. Anyone on here into Astrophotography? I'm trying to find some kind of telescope that I can marry up to my 550D and shoot real closeups of the moon.

James Dean
Post #102

Tried to get into it, but the technical side just overwhelmed me. I would love to build a proper rig.

Nick_
Post #103

Yeah those space-nerds really get hardcore.

slokey
Post #104

Nice shots Dion.

Hoon
Post #105

Hey James - I don't wanna do anything weird like track the moon or any of that crap. Just get bullshit sized zoom in on it's ass :ph34r: Now that pic up there is a massivly cropped 200mm zoom....imagine what you could get with the 800mm lens? Well, I wanna find a cheap telescope and use that! lol. Cheaper than $13k or whatever it is for the 800mm.

b.t.h
Post #106

That photo looks awesome!! Starts to make you think "Wtf has gone on up there?"

Im going to have a go with the SLR on the telescope tonight :ph34r: I think we got ours from bigw?? for under 60 bucks. The moon moves very fast though, it will only stay in the sight for about 30 seconds.

Nick_
Post #107

You should get an adapter for your telescope that fits your SLR, it's the best way to do it rather than just 'through the view finder'.

Hoon
Post #108

Just a couple from yesterdays skid pan action at Mt Cotton

Yep...that's a RAV4...and it copped the biggest flogging of it's life!

TUN35
Post #109

Really like the processing :P

Any slower shutter shots?

Hoon
Post #110

Nah I was thinking about slowing it down, but then I'd run the risk of the cars getting blurry. Does kind of make them look like they are sitting still, doesn't it? Oh well, live and learn :P

EUniqe
Post #111

QUOTE (Hoon @ Oct 31 2010, 10:01 PM) *
Nah I was thinking about slowing it down, but then I'd run the risk of the cars getting blurry. Does kind of make them look like they are sitting still, doesn't it? Oh well, live and learn :P

well yeah, but i think you got away with it from the water spray - imo the only thing showing action.

Nick_
Post #112

Yeah, the R32 shot is the best, the others are too carpark or even a car being hosed at rather than causing the water disturbances.

Hoon
Post #113

Out of the vault - Pre-DSLR! Willowbank, 2002/2003. Most of these are unedited, straight off the camera.

Slav
Post #114

Is that wattsy's Tori?

Hoon
Post #115

Sure is!

Hoon
Post #116

Benny_boy92
Post #117

Mad! Love it!

byza
Post #118

mate that is really cool...

Nick_
Post #119

Swank!

You ARE going a little O.T.T with the steam/smoke/haze thing but.. new fetish?

Also I think you should faux some cop lights on that wall or something. And warm her juuuuuuuust a touch, she's still a little too 'Hi, my name is Lit-with-white-light-in-an-orange-environment."

SR33
Post #120

awesome dude :) love the concept.. any more :P

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x