More Bad Media for Drag Racing - Bad News  

Page 7 of 7
Jump to page
ryanpitts
Post #211

if he done the wrong thing then fucck him he got caught take it on the chin and people get over it if it turns out he is in the clear then what a big fuck up from the media. in the letter he wrote but if he says times are tough with money why was there 10g in his 3 year ol daughters money box? when i was 3 i had 2 dollars i was on cloud 9 but 10g is ridiculous i no first hand how the media can manipulate what people say and what people were doing at one point in time so it will be interesting to see what happens in court but i think he may not of donw it to have all those pill presses yet be broke nah that dont add up pills are like $1 each to whip up and they get sold for $30-$50 each up here so he would of had more then enough money to pay his debts his workers the whole deal and still have plenty of cash fuck hasnt anyone watched scarface...

Philthy
Post #212

^^^^^^ I heard full stops are free but I'll sell you a few for $20 a pop. They are usually $50 but I've cut them with quite a few commas. Times are tough.

SUSPCT
Post #213

QUOTE(Philthy @ Feb 27 2009, 09:44 AM) [snapback]1283650152[/snapback]

^^^^^^ I heard full stops are free but I'll sell you a few for $20 a pop. They are usually $50 but I've cut them with quite a few commas. Times are tough.

LOL bowrofl.gif

blackdahlia
Post #214

Nice bump there SUSPCT ohmy.gif

The three-time national drag racing champion of Narangba, north of Brisbane, faces six drugs charges including production, supply and trafficking.

He was released on bail on Wednesday and faces court again on March 30

Any updates on how the court date went? Couldn't find any with a quick Google search.

man
Post #215

firstly i have no involvement with either stevens or drag racing, nor do i know the FULL story or am i going to prentend that i do.

people need to step back and look at this. there has been talk for YEARS that stevens was involved in some way with drugs, just talk. the fight at the summernats with a known drugdealer. talk of his links with omcgs. all things which are, on there own are nothing but kinda points in that direction, still not enough to say anything one way or another ..... now Police raid him, find lots drugs and other things..... he gets arrested and all his property is sezied. that kind of changes things from talk to real facts. i dont doubt that many people out there are looking at this and are saying "i knew it."

he might be a nice guy but when you take the emotions out of it, hes involved in drugs.

now seeing that this has happened, makes you start to think about how much truth is behind the other "talk" about drag racing teams that are funded by drugs.....mmm

AND makes you think, if the cops knew/know about stevens/bsr what do they know about others........... this story might get bigger.

PIG208
Post #216

Mods, please close this thread.

Lets all wait for the court results

gossy51
Post #217

When is the actual court date?

Ideo
Post #218

QUOTE(olcruiser64leh @ Feb 8 2009, 07:26 AM) [snapback]1283544199[/snapback]

$10k in his daughters money box.....wtf!!! eek3.gif

Badly worded sentence I think. That 10k included all money from the money box, merchandise etc etc etc

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest anyway. But I'm not saying if he is guily or not guilty. Just that it doesn't surprise me if there is drug money in drag racing.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 7 of 7
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x