Blings's BMW - M3  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
Mz. KeLis
Post #36

Fuck yous all. dont say shit about someones elses car, fuck, yous are all fucks, hes made it so its different to everyone elses, if you cant respect that then dont fucken say shit, bet the rest of yous are crusin round in fuckin charades n shit, back the fuck off.

CALIbrated
Post #37

QUOTE(Mz. KeLis @ Jan 30 2009, 02:42 PM) [snapback]1283501437[/snapback]

Fuck yous all. dont say shit about someones elses car, fuck, yous are all fucks, hes made it so its different to everyone elses, if you cant respect that then dont fucken say shit, bet the rest of yous are crusin round in fuckin charades n shit, back the fuck off.

IPB Image
so much fail in what seems to be 1 sentence! lol

sanfrantic
Post #38

QUOTE(Mz. KeLis @ Jan 30 2009, 02:42 PM) [snapback]1283501437[/snapback]

i said nice things smile.gif

you said bad words:(

Exaboy84
Post #39

Lol what the farrrrk! Lol i just read all of that AND....LAUGHED!!!

someone link this to offtopic... PLEASE! Lol

AdamVTI
Post #40

dude, the point we are making is that its not different, its not purticularly unique - the majority of BMW owners slap horrible dinner plate chromies on and get gross clear tail lights. if you put your car up on the members rides FORUM you have to expect compliments and critisism - its what this forum is about - sharing and discussing ideas and opinion. STFU&GTFOUGC

Exaboy84
Post #41

well said ^^

so if you read between what he's saying it reads, get off boost you homo, stop making dual accounts to support your own bucket of shit.

TUR60
Post #42

same old same old
everyone young person that buys a bmw all seys the same shit "i'm going to make mine soo original its gonna be the most pimped shit"
and this looks liek every other half looked after cheap modded bmw i have seen.

not to mention that if it was turbo it would be an accomplishment being the only mod ppl would be interested in yet he writes "frontmount intercooler ect.." you tard. that makes ppl angry
post engine bay pics and dyno sheet of 200kw OR BAN!!!!

luxo-barge
Post #43

You know, if you sprayed this car black (so the chrome actually suits) lose the m3 gear, lose the rear tails, lose the tacky crap and gave it the rims it deserves, this wouldn't be too bad at all.

99% of Boostcruisers hate dinner plate chromees. The rest are in denial because they've already spent thousands buying them...

Shun
Post #44

gangsta 20's bro.
RIP tupac uleh!!

ur gay, ur car is gayier

trommie
Post #45

QUOTE(John. @ Jan 30 2009, 08:27 AM) [snapback]1283499768[/snapback]

E36 M3 had no side grills.
It looks nothing like an M3.

It looks like an E36 with EVERY item has been bought off Ebay and put on it.

And they are not leather seats. They just have poorly fitted ebay seat covers.

Your a fucking vagina.

ebay also have a cannon on there for 20buks that u should probs get...its look even more like your description of an m3 then

luxo-barge
Post #46

you do have to laugh at those "leather seats" for his "full leather interior" though.. I didn't even know they existed.. biggrin.gif

Reichy
Post #47

This is one sad fuk, I so over seeing cheap shit on bemmer's, The rims are so gay n so r those shit house lights. But i guess someone has to buy that shit. And stop lying to ya self cause no one else believes u got 200kw's. Its fuks like u that ruin the BMW name!

Brendy23
Post #48

OI! @#$!S! this guy probly hasnt gotten 1 cool comment, he posted his car up for the work he has done to it.. and it looks pretty neat, so just say "cool car" or dont say shit @ all! fuck..,

Marco_VR6
Post #49

oh mercy.
you can see the original car seat material in your interior pick. so there not real leather seats.

the ONLY thing i do like about this car, are your rims and the airbags.

strip everything else off. E.I- everything else chrome on the car, stupid floor mats and all that shit and you would have a much better looking car.

end my rant.

Reap3r
Post #50

A pure waste of a e36, give me your adress so i can send a tow truck there to take it away to the wreckers.

I8ADX
Post #51

AUTOSALON YO! Hahahahaha your a cock muncher.

HarleyJace
Post #52

I really don't understand how abusing the fuck out of this guy makes all of you any better?

Who gives a fuck if he ruined a BMW, did you fucking pay for it? No, he used his OWN money, not yours, let him modify it the THE WAY HE WANTS IT, not to your standards.

I8ADX
Post #53

AUTOSALON YO! Your a cock muncher

luxo-barge
Post #54

QUOTE(HarleyJace @ Jan 30 2009, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1283502236[/snapback]

I really don't understand how abusing the fuck out of this guy makes all of you any better?
Who gives a fuck if he ruined a BMW, did you fucking pay for it? No, he used his OWN money, not yours, let him modify it the THE WAY HE WANTS IT, not to your standards.

Hey, he posted it here. What did he expect? everyone to say how great it is?

People may mod to their own likings, but just don't go around expecting praise from everyone and then getting upset when people hate it.... typically, when one makes a nice car look way worse then the original, all you'll ever receive is abuse.

Its like buying the Mona Lisa then adding your own painting skills to try and make her look better, but in the end you make her look even more man-ish... everyone would abuse you. No-one would ever say "well its the way you want it, so i think its great"

The only saving grace this guy has got is this isn't an M3... if it were, I would tow it and ban him from buying any BMW for the rest of his life. So would everyone else....

slovr5l
Post #55

you dont need to abuse the poor lad for what his done to the car you could just give him advice on ways to make it better there is no reason for calling him a cock smoker and shit like that plus you also dont have to repeat what every1 else says once is enough we get the point it looks like shit

aristoboy79
Post #56

Engine:

Exhaust:

Suspension:

Wheels:

Modifications:

Stereo Audio / Visual:

Estimated Power:
The one thing i wanna know is what do all the f@#kwits that r giving this guy shit drive then huh??? If even one of u tells us they drive a Lancer (non evo), mirage or RX impreza or FWD shit u should shut the fuck up. All u have to say is "not a fan" and thats it. What do u guys drive huh post a response please we would all like to know. I just went back and clicked on some of the abusive peoples profiles and i saw Non turbo 33 skyline ( fucking skylines ) and a 1.8l lancer. Now who r the fucking cock munchers!!!

MR 3KGT
Post #57

ROFL at how many suspect accounts have been created with such few posts that are supporting the thread starter.

He's obviously created multiple accounts to support himself or gotten his mates to sign up.

This car car is sicker then AIDS

turbomarch
Post #58

QUOTE(aristoboy79 @ Jan 30 2009, 05:53 PM) [snapback]1283502400[/snapback]

The one thing i wanna know is what do all the f@#kwits that r giving this guy shit drive then huh??? If even one of u tells us they drive a Lancer (non evo), mirage or RX impreza or FWD shit u should shut the fuck up. All u have to say is "not a fan" and thats it. What do u guys drive huh post a response please we would all like to know. I just went back and clicked on some of the abusive peoples profiles and i saw Non turbo 33 skyline ( fucking skylines ) and a 1.8l lancer. Now who r the fucking cock munchers!!!

dunno why your singling out fwd, mirage/rx impreza. theirs nothing wrong with any car even non turbo 33's.. its the way you mod it that makes it fucked. ever think that maybe those ppl driving n/a cars are on their p's? so basically what your saying is that if any of those other guys that made a comment drove an aristo... (cause they're so uber cool with huge uleh chromies and auto slush box) that their comment would be valid? wtf. +3 to this car carrying the abola virus

bergie_318is
Post #59

it wouldnt be soooo bad it he handnt blatenly LIED about calling it an M3 with 200 kw's of power! and putting a weird meshie thingy on the front bar and calling it a front mount intercooler.

I8ADX
Post #60

QUOTE(aristoboy79 @ Jan 30 2009, 05:53 PM) [snapback]1283502400[/snapback]

Engine:

Exhaust:

Suspension:

Wheels:

Modifications:

Stereo Audio / Visual:

Estimated Power:

Your the cock muncher my friend why dont you fuck back off to what ever rock you clawled from under. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(BLINGS @ Jan 30 2009, 08:02 AM) [snapback]1283499674[/snapback]

Engine:
Cold air induction, K&N pod air filter, extractors, manual shortshift gearbox, bigger fuel pump and injectors
Exhaust:
3 inch straight through, high flow catalytic converter, 4 inch chrome canon muffler
Suspension:
Airbags
Wheels:
Chrome Jestalts
Modifications:
Sunroof, full leather interior, beige door trims, roof, pillars, parcel tray etc. Black tinted windows, personalised numberplates BLINGS, aftermarket taillights, headlight eyelids, aftermarket indicators, chrome Momo steering wheel, chrome gearknob, chrome racing pedals, chrome grill, chrome side mirrors, chrome door handles, front mount intercooler etc.
Stereo Audio / Visual:
Pioneer dvd headunit, Blaupunkt sub and amp, aftermarket speakers, green neons etc.
Estimated Power:
200kw

is this the car that pete from bribie dropped an rb 20 into after you drove it home from the valley with no oil or water ? lol.

QuicKSilveR
Post #61

Why would you hack speakers into the doors? That interior is riced up hard.

induction
Post #62

Not my style at all, its manual though, i guess thats one good thing about it, otherwise...........

BlownBMW
Post #63

i like the badge on the bonnet

BLINGS
Post #64

hahaha i was hopin to get some bites out of u nerdy little faggits that sit on the internet with ya shitboxes lol i like my car and it still pulls more bitches then all of urs put together so keep hatin while ya girlfriends tittys r bouncin around my ears haha owned @#$!s!

dorn90
Post #65

QUOTE(BLINGS @ Jan 30 2009, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1283503064[/snapback]

hahaha i was hopin to get some bites out of u nerdy little faggits that sit on the internet with ya shitboxes lol i like my car and it still pulls more bitches then all of urs put together so keep hatin while ya girlfriends tittys r bouncin around my ears haha owned @#$!s!

you used the word "owned" you're a nerd too! horay for you!

BLINGS
Post #66

my bad lol

Reap3r
Post #67

hahahah thats funny "ohh it pulls so many bitches" who really gives a shit it is a complete waste of a car that previously could of had some potential but i think all hope is lost now, Its people like you that give BMW's a bad name, learn to mod a car properly like the one i posted

well damn the pic isnt showing up on mine sad.gif

http://jonsibal.com/gallery/albums/album04..._Hood09_001.jpg

BLINGS
Post #68

not showin up on mine neither lol dont like the gold its chrome or nothin and u must be gay if u dont give a shit wat chicks think lol go back to halo mclovin

Crazymob
Post #69

QUOTE(BLINGS @ Jan 30 2009, 08:54 PM) [snapback]1283503064[/snapback]

IPB Image

DRL38
Post #70

looks awesome buddy

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x