Qld Car Enthusiasts Day Out - Labour Day Monday 03/05/04  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
Post #36

Yeah my bro and i should be heading out for this one. Sounds like a good day thumbsup.gif

S14a_On_Boost
Post #37

Well it's tomorrow....looking forward to catchin up with a lot of you people that are too snobby to see me....will be a good day....who cares if it's gonna be cold grow some balls and deal with it....the fun you have will make up for the coldness.

Hombre
Post #38

ohmy.gif WELL WOULD BE SWEET!!! but it's the esplanade fo me! Have a good one fellas!!

datto1200coupe
Post #39

yer reece good to catch up!

its only a few short hours a way and it should be an awesome day... don't forget to print the directions!!

MaN-DiaH
Post #40

hahaha

simmy and i will be there perhaps... not at mudgee tho.. its too early for our little bot bots.. we do need our beauty sleep .. but we will catch up with you .. at some point during the day thumbsup.gif

datto1200coupe
Post #41

MAN-DIAH u better be at the rock pools lol, print out directions so you won't get lost! haha

zaffa
Post #42

No go on the nismo cruise will be a better drive fo sure ! Instead of a heap of highway workway!
zaffa

Post #43

Sounds like fun but I got shit to do so I won't be there and it will be too cold for me dry.gif

datto1200coupe
Post #44

awesome day cheers to all who turned up! although it was only myself and S14a_on_boost who actually went in the rock pools it was a very nice and relaxing day... sorry to hear about nismo cruise but glad to see over 30cars parked at the rock pools and heading towards the spit for lunch! next cruise will be just as organised and more fun (read: warmer)

cheers once again

and nice to meet some new people

Greg

Boosting
Post #45

Yeah i had a awsome time good to meet some new ppl..... BEst part was watching greg and rhys jump

speed racer
Post #46

oh I missed this one! havent been here in about a week. what are the plans when it gets colder? what are we going to do then?

S14a_On_Boost
Post #47

Well i have to say was a good day....i can actually feel the bruises on my feet now and they do hurt a bit...nah was a good day out......whats the doctor say a keep dip in FREEZING cold water cures what ailes ya....don't know about that but it sure as hell speeds your heart up something fierce.

Good to see a few old faces and also meet a few new ones.....also good to get back out into a cruise again....it's been a while.

Honda Geek
Post #48

Yeah was a good day, good to meet up with the nismo cruise and see grant break the tailshaft in his r33 racing me in the honda, bwahahahahaha nah it was probly one of the worst sounds i have heard come from a car hope you get it fixed soon dude thumbsup.gif

Boosting
Post #49

Yeah i heard about that bad luck...........

datto1200coupe
Post #50

dave - nice chattin to you man and don't worry about stuff i know what your saying!
em - not going for a while seeing as i stopped breathin once id hit water
Reece - thanks for goin swimmin so i wasn't a loaner and good 2 see you out again
honda geek - haha yer heard about the race and the bang bang, thats expensive!

sinnie
Post #51

datto1200 that was a great day out, something different to the usual stuff we get up 2. even though it was too cold for the rock pools it was still a good drive out there smile.gif

RalliSki
Post #52

yay...lucky i got to go back to work today? dry.gif

sa'll good...double time and a half though wink.gif Hope ya'll had a great day!! thumbsup.gif

Amokk
Post #53

yeah was a good day, had a great time

good work

datto1200coupe
Post #54

great day will do it again.. IN SUMMER!! cheers pang and bennie for comin out good to catch up again... next cruise to somewhere warm thats for sure

S14a_On_Boost
Post #55

Yeah for sure to somewhere warm.....i lost all feeling in my body when i hit the water and the outside air actually felt warm compared to the water. But was still FUCKLOADS of fun so can't complain!!!

datto1200coupe
Post #56

lol yer ill say, water was nuttso... cruise to burleigh for a BBQ or something, anyways cheers to everyone who came no one got lost i dont think even on the way to surfers which was quicker and not organised

Post #57

yeah great day, thanx to greg and dave for organising.

still wondering how the civic got down that creek just before the car park at the rock pools!

Hacker
Post #58

sound like fun cant

BLONDIE
Post #59

sorry i didnt make it datto,

i was still sleeping of a hang over, then played cars, had to fix a friends car, mabey next time, sounds like u all had fun sad.gif

BLONDIE rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

MaN-DiaH
Post #60

oh gee greg.. you arranged such a great event biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

nah - it was a good day.. well worth the drive out there dry.gif actually.. no it wasnt cause i didnt even get to see the rockpools sad.gif ... jipped i say.. jipped....

but yeah.... still nice to catch up with some of the fewwwwwwwwwls biggrin.gif

SupraCrazy
Post #61

So wheres the pics laugh.gif

Sorry I couldn't make it, didn't wake til 10ish tongue.gif And with a hangover dry.gif

Knew it would be cold, but how cold was it ?

datto1200coupe
Post #62

Troy - i was first in... as i hit the water, and the bottom, i rush back up to the top tried to swear explictives and nothing came out, tried to move and couldn't... finally moved my arms (legs still not moving) got near the edge, started coughing and starting to breath again... it was cold lol... myself and reece only went in three times each... photos well umm ill upload them when i see them lol, they are only blurs of us hitting the water and us trying to breath once hit...

awesome turnout of cars (some due to NISMO fuck-up) but i had a lot of fun cruise through the mountains and to the spit!

datto1200coupe
Post #63

MaN-DiaH - not my fault you slept in and didn't make the rock pooooollllssss lol... we only stayed for around 1 hr in total, you saught of get over watching 2 guys jumpin into cold water after about 10 mins, plus time for the walk to the pools n back haha biggrin.gif

OVL666
Post #64

wasnt this day like on LAST weekend?????????yet u are still replying to it rolleyes.gif

Post #65

so are you OVL666. tongue.gif
but thats ok. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (datto1200coupe @ May 6 2004, 10:21 AM)
Troy - i was first in... as i hit the water, and the bottom, i rush back up to the top tried to swear explictives and nothing came out, tried to move and couldn't... finally moved my arms (legs still not moving) got near the edge, started coughing and starting to breath again... it was cold lol... myself and reece only went in three times each... photos well umm ill upload them when i see them lol, they are only blurs of us hitting the water and us trying to breath once hit...

awesome turnout of cars (some due to NISMO fuck-up) but i had a lot of fun cruise through the mountains and to the spit!

Yeah Rhys was telling me he jumped, can't believe only two people went in dry.gif Next time it'll be even colder tongue.gif 9mm winter scuba suit next time wink.gif

datto1200coupe
Post #67

sorry shane i dont sit on the interweb all day everyday hyundai, i have tafe and work 24/7... and yes only 2 out of around 20 people went in lol... i wont be going back till summer that was fukin nutts haha user posted image

MaN-DiaH
Post #68

hahaha greg - we didnt sleep in.. we just didnt wanna meet early tongue.gif i got up at like 8.30... actually it was simones fault.. she didnt get to mine till like 11 after she said she'd be there 9.30 - 10 biggrin.gif .. ALL HER FAULT .. and yeah - i didnt really fancy watching a bunch of you's (bunch being two) lol.. jump into icey cold water!.. it was fucked.. i had to have my jumper on all day.. you boys are CAAARAAZZY

and as for us.. replying to the thread... it was only 4 days ago.. we are still coming down off our 'high' rolleyes.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x