• Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 211
Post #1 post 27th April 2004 - 02:51 PM
Currumbin Rock Pools Cruise...
*Updates and Map References added - bottom*

Date:
Monday (Labour Day Public Holiday) 3rd of May

Meet:
ONE MAIN LOCATION... Shell MUDGEERABA Southbond M1 (Map Reference: Map 48, C:17... "Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coast Refidex")

Time:
Meeting at 10am for a 10:30 - 10:45am departure...

Why:
To get everyone together and have a relaxing day out, there is a natural water slide there and also a rock face jump into some deep water and also a pretty big jump for those with expirence of the rock pools...

What to bring:
  • Swimwear (Boardshorts, Bikini's, DT's if you want
  • Towels
  • Packed Lunch
  • Full Tank of Fuel
  • As many mates as you want...
PLEASE NOTE:

There are full toilet facilities there, not 5-star but a female and male toilet is located there, at the actuall jumps there are no BBQ facilities but 8km back down there road there is, so if people show interest we may arrange to stop there for lunch...

After we finish at the Rock Pools if people want to go back to the esplanade a group of us will be or you can either go back along the Gold Coast Highway or just head back up the M1..

Comuncation on the day:
I will be telling everyone 10mins prior to departure from Shell when we are leaving

We will be pulling over if we get caught up in traffic lights or get seperated on the journey.

If you have a UHF we will be using Channel 16 because this has worked before... (no random chit chat)

JUMPERS JUMP AT THEIR OWN RISK NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO, THIS IS A DAY FOR FUN NO ONE WANTS TO RUIN IT WITH A TRIP TO A HOSPITAL, IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE JUMPING, IT IS EASY ENOUGH JUST TO WALK INTO THE ROCK POOLS FOR A REFRESHING DIP...

Please post if you are able to come, any questions you have and a "yes or a no"

cheers,
Greg

** UPDATED **

Here is a step by step guide to get from the Shell to the rock pools, PLEASE PRINT THIS and bring with you, incase you get sepaerated for a short time you know your still on the right track... we will be grouping up at several points along the way!!!

--------------------
45HZL - Yellow Datsun Sunny Wagon (Almost Complete)
01NAR - 318is BMWis 2dr Coupe - SOLD!
01NAR #2 - Black E46 BMW
james_1986
Post #2

no

Princess 180
Post #3

Sounds like fun but I'm working that day sad.gif

Hyper Knight
Post #4

sounds good I hope I have my car back then, might come along

90ING
Post #5

if i get my car running by then, ill be in for sure.

sounds like a good day out

zaffa
Post #6

Sorry bro i'm already goin ojn another that was organised way b4 this one well sorta saweet have a good one then!
zaffa

END TIMES
Post #7

sounds good,i might be able to make it.

OVL666
Post #8

um its a bit cold isnt it??????? especially out this way

73ESN
Post #9

nah sorry man im going for an espy cruise....i think dry.gif ...if this changes im in for sure

BLONDIE
Post #10

as i was told about this on sunday night im heaps excited, me and Veilside_180, are both coming greg, cant wait .. good times smile.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

espy laps should be fulli sicc this weekend, as promised too greg laugh.gif ... hopefully no hang overs, and good weather thumbsup.gif

might see if BLONDAGE wants to come.... unsure.gif * looks for my little KJ *

Post #11

mmm shall see greg i will call u later in the week, at this point... its a ... yes

datto1200coupe
Post #12

shane its cold all year round... refreshing though...

we will be going to the esplanade around 2:00 - 2:30pm for esplanade laps...

hope to see most of you there!

Daz_V6si
Post #13

Sounds like a good idea greg, i'll check my roster, and see wether im workin or not..

Daz

datto1200coupe
Post #14

cheers i know most people have the day off due to a public holiday and this allows the drinkers out there to have a huge night saturday night get over it sunday and come out monday thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (BLONDIE @ Apr 27 2004, 04:56 PM)
as i was told about this on sunday night im heaps excited, me and Veilside_180, are both coming greg, cant wait .. good times smile.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

espy laps should be fulli sicc this weekend, as promised too greg laugh.gif ... hopefully no hang overs, and good weather thumbsup.gif

might see if BLONDAGE wants to come.... unsure.gif * looks for my little KJ *

I'll be there with my sexy sexy boyfriend iff (If and only if - discrete maths term - cant escape uni angry.gif ) I get all my uni work finished biggrin.gif

Note to self - Get off boost.

SupraCrazy
Post #16

Wonder how people you'll get going just to perv & not swim.....

Missed out on the last one. I may come along depending on how I shape up. But atm sounds like fun.

MR2_On_Boost
Post #17

Nigger Whaaaaaat.... So steal my cruise location then.. biiiiaaatch sad.gif

nah just messing, might come atleast my arm isnt broken this time

sinnie
Post #18

yes, i think i shall attend this meeting, lets hope bianca can try to not kill herself this time smile.gif *brings the floaty's for b*

kells
Post #19

would have loved to, but I have to work

head_wall.gif telstra raaaaahhh head_wall.gif

make sure you take some warm clothes to rug up later on in the day though guys biggrin.gif !

datto1200coupe
Post #20

LOL bianka this time i will hold her back, i shold've last time head_wall.gif

millan i wann see you jump of a cliff haha laugh.gif

troy and pang hope to see you there and everyone should at least go for a dip they dont have to jump...

warm clothes is advisable

MR2_On_Boost
Post #21

I've jumped plenty of times buddy.. but this time its gonna be cold.. COLD ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

S14a_On_Boost
Post #22

I'm up for a bit of that...haven't jumped off the cliffs in ages....but like milan has said it's gonna be COLD as...it's cold in summer let alone the beginning of winter.

DICKIES
Post #23

oh for sure datto1200 ill be there i live in currumbin so we will meet u out there thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

MissClaire
Post #24

Lucky me gets to work that day!!!

DICKIES
Post #25

will there be espy cruising after biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

nismo_gc
Post #26

i'm up for it, havent been to the rock pools for a while.....

QUOTE (datto1200coupe @ Apr 27 2004, 06:59 PM)
we will be going to the esplanade around 2:00 - 2:30pm for esplanade laps...

hope to see most of you there!

ok sweet i will be there i think if my mate dosnt ditch dry.gif

LOW_CAL
Post #28

might have to come and have a looksee
i only live 10 mins from the pools

its freekin cold in the water thou gonna be lots of high beems

datto1200coupe
Post #29

we went the week before, intially its ohmy.gif .... due to cold... around 10 seconds later it turns to biggrin.gif of a refreshing feeling, its bloody awesome...

MAP and references added please print!

datto1200coupe
Post #30

good times everyone please print out the directions on page one caz i took me fukin 2hrs to do it... lol cheers

QUOTE (datto1200coupe @ Apr 29 2004, 11:56 AM)
good times everyone please print out the directions on page one caz i took me fukin 2hrs to do it... lol cheers

biggrin.gif fanks datto.. im excited .... see you there biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

BLONDIE

MIS54
Post #32

Nar greg last time i went i was bored hehe n it will be too cold...might just see u guys on the espy in the arvo or something...have a good day guys thumbsup.gif

datto1200coupe
Post #33

well yer only come if you want a fun day... dont come if your thinking "err its going to be cold and im gonna not have fun" its a social day out, an awesome drive through the mountains to get there and a nice refreshing dip in the water and for those adrenalin junkies a jump of a cliff into some water... yeeeee ha!

Blondage
Post #34

I'll be thurr with my sexay Christian in a white commodore (doesnt narrow it down much)...

See ya's there thumbsup.gif

51AMU
Post #35

HEy Datto, would love to come but won't be able to make it.....maybe next time!!!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x