Willowbank Date Change Vote Please: - *new update* Looks like august! pray!  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
Due to QLD 300 (v8 supercars) being on at willowbank on the SAME date as proposed track hire,(even willowbank forgot as the raceway is seperate), is AUGUST SOMETIME okay?? simple yes/no. A long way away i know but more mods can be planned at least!
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 79
Guests cannot vote 
Amokk
Post #36

doesnt bother me what day hay

Sambro
Post #37

enjoy my $73.50 interest too laugh.gif

middle of winter is better... sad.gif

but yeh, i'll go whenever thumbsup.gif

R34-GTR
Post #38

Well this may work out better for me as the new dates will allow me to have my secret project ready to be unleashed... BE VERY AFRAID!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hoon @ Apr 21 2004, 05:39 PM)
I'm still in. Might even have my new ride by then.......

thats MUSIC to my ears! wouldnt be the same without you.

avalonea
Post #40

big shame it has been pushed back till then . looking at the weather its going to be pritty warm around that time ,

guess have to wait closer to the date now to judge it . but daytime heat + turbo cars... well . we all heard about drag combat ,

can you book it any time b4 then chris ?

dam v8s wreck all our fun * pout *

`josh

BoostedS15
Post #41

no josh. they are commited EVERY other sunday untill then. i will TRY and make it a tuesday night or something , i dont know, im trying guys. track will be warm then, but at 9am in the morning it wont be toooooooooooo hot. come midday thou it will suck.

i tried to push ahead with the july 4th date and they have said NO they are cancelling it, and also same goes for Bathurst (odct 10th), they CANNOT get staff to work those days.

QUOTE (SkiDMaN @ Apr 21 2004, 04:30 PM)
either way... u know im there chris smile.gif

this gives me more time to dump more money into my car so im guarrenteed to beat grant  laugh.gif

Pete

u wish mate!

i think this is where we should hold our bet petey.....
so you better bring the money on the day!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

the later the better chris. i wont have the auto setup in my car untill later in the year and the more time i have the faster the car will run... thumbsup.gif

Daz_V6si
Post #43

Better late then never Chris, doesnt matter when it is, i'm there, and buy then I'll either be in my new car, or have some a bit of engine work done to mine...

Daz

Post #44

fine by me i dont mind as everyone else has said....as long as i get to go thumbsup.gif

PRO13B
Post #45

I'll should be their if my car's still runing after jambo in sep plus my car go's around corners like a brick
but its all in good fun

QUOTE (PRO13B @ Apr 22 2004, 04:48 AM)
I'll should be their if my car's still runing after jambo in sep plus my car go's around corners like a brick
but its all in good fun

hahahahahah who wants to go round cnrs fast (no offence drift ppl's)

i like going FAST in a straight line. hahahahahaha

talks recommence with willowbank at 9am this morning.

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Apr 21 2004, 04:31 PM)
i feel sooooooooooooo bad. sad.gif

so you should you horrible man!!! tongue.gif

just kiddin bud, its all good!

Why dont we all go to a test n tune instead one night sometime soon to get warmed up for the big event???

avalonea
Post #48

yeah like next week tongue.gif

tongue.gif~

`josh

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #49

lol @ avalonea..
14.01's again jawsh? smile.gif

avalonea
Post #50

haha . do memba it was 14.01 @ 104mph smile.gif

yeah prolly mabye worse by then smile.gif

`josh

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #51

i ran a 15.4 at 96mph i think...
i hate my car.

Skippo
Post #52

i may have a new toy by then...see what haapens..

good work on the organising thumbsup.gif

MuTek
Post #53

i presume most insurance companies wouldnt cover this kind of driving ?

just need to generally know cause otherwise i prob wont do it

plus i dont have a helmet -- thats costs how much ?

BoostedS15
Post #54

first post updated

BoostedS15
Post #55

After extensive talks with the Willowbank team, we are attempting to reschedule to a night or day during JULY or AUGUST. BOth myself and the Willowbank team agree that the MAJORITY our cars are turbo and to hold this event on an october DAYTIME would be suicide to alot of engines. something NONE of us want. Soooooooooo he is attempting to re-arrange one of his previous sunday booking to latter in the year, there is NO guarentee on this, but more information will be coming soon. the MAIN problem is willowbank cannot STAFF the event during the weeknights other than wedns and saturday (the current test n tunes) soooooo like i said, he is attempting to manouver one other track hire to a latter date for us.
this is a LOT harder than it looks guys!

SupraCrazy
Post #56

Sooo true the heat is bad for all cars. Whatever you can do for us we're greatful.

Post #57

I'll be there when ever it is chris.
keep up the good job!
later all

secrutioner
Post #58

im coming whatever time its on. my car shall be single turboafied by then for sure happy.gif

AHH32
Post #59

yeah chris ill come itll be awesome whenever it is thumbsup.gif

BoostedS15
Post #60

Spoke to willowbank again today will know LATE next week............but he is attempting for late august. tryin to bump another scheduled event off.

*cross EVERYTHING*

p.s. dont let Bjp see this he will get cranky,

Grump2
Post #61

Will the track be prepped?

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Apr 23 2004, 03:32 PM)
Spoke to willowbank again today will know LATE next week............but he is attempting for late august. tryin to bump another scheduled event off.

*cross EVERYTHING*

p.s. dont let Bjp see this he will get cranky,

yeah grump it will be as any specific meet. just only US there.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x