Darwin Gangs - What is this place becoming...  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
spyder6052
Post #71

QUOTE(HSV_MALOO @ Oct 31 2008, 02:44 PM) [snapback]1283080950[/snapback]

u bin livin in da hood ma brudda.....! Moulden aint as bad a karama, watch out for them karama boys they'll pop a cap in your ass.....

bahahahahaha.....

karama boyz lol.......

i just set my dogs onto them...... true story, never got hasselled at all after that night

Plugg3r
Post #72

QUOTE(future_dictator @ Oct 31 2008, 03:23 PM) [snapback]1283081158[/snapback]

lol those karama kids might have ONE gun to share between them.... but when they point it in your face you can still laugh cos the little shits were too dumb to steal the ammunition when they stole the gun smile.gif

They should teach that in school.

QUOTE(spyder6052 @ Oct 31 2008, 03:43 PM) [snapback]1283081251[/snapback]

bahahahahaha.....

karama boyz lol.......

i just set my dogs onto them...... true story, never got hasselled at all after that night

Yes dogs dont like them do they smile.gif
Ecspecially when you rather small dog sounds like a rather MASSIVE dog smile.gif

Hypermania
Post #73

Come on now ski. You should be heppy. It was an argument that got sorted in a respectable manner.

Since taking the herbs out of my diet I've become much more reasonable. thumbsup.gif

drift_ke70
Post #74

QUOTE(HSV_MALOO @ Oct 31 2008, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1283080950[/snapback]

u bin livin in da hood ma brudda.....! Moulden aint as bad a karama, watch out for them karama boys they'll pop a cap in your ass.....

Simba loves black people.

QUOTE(spyder6052 @ Oct 31 2008, 04:13 PM) [snapback]1283081251[/snapback]

bahahahahaha.....

karama boyz lol.......

There you go. Same same. Oh the one time they jumped on my work car when it was parked outside my house mate caught one of them and we smacked him up a bit another guy hit him with a hockey stick as he ran in his driveway then the cops came and were rather rough throwin him in hte back of teh wagons. Never had trouble since till cracker night when we let the dog out to chase one. Then nothing again

Azzy
Post #75

mmm we've had 3 cars broken into.... dad confronted next doors after they broke into his work car, dad watched it happen and they reckoned they knew nothing about it lol

14/88
Post #76

i say ship them all to tassie.. let them get slaughtered again!

QTRMILE
Post #77

I say keep your racist views and comments off this site, or we'll ship you off with a long account suspension.

I think this thread has done it's dash anyway.

Closed.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x