Spotted Cars And Lite Chat Thread 2 - Place to post the cars you have spotted  

Page 172 of 172
Jump to page
KAMIKAZE IND
Post #5986

isnt it a fake?

VLCT WALKY
Post #5987

i don't know what to spot, spotted lots of cars nothing that really screams out and says HI SPOT ME SPOT ME

GTS192
Post #5988

I keep spotting myself and i'm happy with that.

MIZ-10
Post #5989

badass custom triumph! it's like army/olive green. pinstriping everywhere. white wall rear.
it's so fkn cool!!

KAMIKAZE IND
Post #5990

yeah i seen it in fanny bay, so so tough

supraddict
Post #5991

Saw a orange tubbed LX/LH in nightcliff the other day, only saw the back of it half under a cover... Anyone seen it?

SIKUNIT
Post #5992

QUOTE (supraddict @ Aug 29 2011, 08:45 AM) *
Saw a orange tubbed LX/LH in nightcliff the other day, only saw the back of it half under a cover... Anyone seen it?

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/result...home&Nne=15

This one?

VLCT WALKY
Post #5993

QUOTE (supraddict @ Aug 29 2011, 08:45 AM) *

looks nuts saw it last night

supraddict
Post #5994

QUOTE (SIKUNIT @ Aug 30 2011, 09:50 PM) *
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?N=1216+1246+1247+1252+1282+4294965857+4294965696+899&keywords=&tsrc=allcarhome&Nne=15" target="_blank">http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/result...home&Nne=15</a>

This one?

Nah i dont think it was that one... The one i saw was near the bowling alley... Was an over the shoulder looking back glance that i got.. Have a strange feeling it may have had some form of white stripe down the middle.. Maybe Larz can shed some light on it?

unreal
Post #5995

i saw a torana at ceva yard the other day orange with white stripes, new to darwin

automann269
Post #5996

Red mustang on a trailer going down mitchell st this week while eating thai soup

Yellow de tomaso making music down stuart hwy
in stuart park as im riding the pushie lastnite

Heard it around parap few weeks ago near the markets
sound lovely tap the loud pedal bowrofl.gif

spyder6052
Post #5997

QUOTE (supraddict @ Aug 31 2011, 09:29 AM) *
Nah i dont think it was that one... The one i saw was near the bowling alley... Was an over the shoulder looking back glance that i got.. Have a strange feeling it may have had some form of white stripe down the middle.. Maybe Larz can shed some light on it?

QUOTE (unreal @ Aug 31 2011, 12:45 PM) *
i saw a torana at ceva yard the other day orange with white stripes, new to darwin

that would be this one

its just a roller at the moment, but is getting a motor built for it by the bloke who builds matt abels engines (afaik)

supraddict
Post #5998

QUOTE (spyder6052 @ Aug 31 2011, 06:33 PM) *
that would be this one

its just a roller at the moment, but is getting a motor built for it by the bloke who builds matt abels engines (afaik)

That be the one, looks tuff as...

unreal
Post #5999

yeah thats the 1 that was at ceva drool.gif

ps. matt abel builds matt abels engines

frcefed
Post #6000

Ah yea beat me too it ben , matt builds his own engines , who is afaik?

unreal
Post #6001

afaik = As Far As I Know

unreal
Post #6002

also spotted nice red torana with gold simmons driving around palmo

VLCT WALKY
Post #6003

QUOTE (supraddict @ Aug 31 2011, 09:29 AM) *

sorry i thought u meant the green lx hatch! that was out on nightcliff drive

VLCT WALKY
Post #6004

spotted so much on my trip, cars in melbourne, it's like being on a TOP GEAR show!

GT500
Post #6005

spotted: maron r33 formerly owned by my brother for almost a decade give or take a few years and later me now owned by someone at the mvr good buy what ever they paid as it was extremely well taken care of while my brother and i owned it.
He even had the power fc safe tuned so it couldn't be damaged by the dick heads who freighted it only problem no body up here tunes them when i last checked just means if it hasn't been changed she be slow for a skyline [stutters just after it boosts].
good luck to the new owner any way skylines are good cars just extremely over rated

devo r33gtr
Post #6006

QUOTE (GT500 @ Nov 10 2011, 07:32 PM) *
spotted: maron r33 formerly owned by my brother for almost a decade give or take a few years and later me now owned by someone at the mvr good buy what ever they paid as it was extremely well taken care of while my brother and i owned it.
He even had the power fc safe tuned so it couldn't be damaged by the dick heads who freighted it only problem no body up here tunes them when i last checked just means if it hasn't been changed she be slow for a skyline [stutters just after it boosts].
good luck to the new owner any way skylines are good cars just extremely over rated

Are you for real? No one tunes POWER FC's in Darwin I have owned my GTR 10 years and it's POWER FC has always been tuned by Dave at HTT, Maybe you should look before making Darwin look like a back water.

JET_RB25
Post #6007

QUOTE (GT500 @ Nov 10 2011, 06:32 PM) *

Hahahahahahahahahahahha people have tuned them up here for over 8-10 years that I know of but probably since they came out.. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

GT500
Post #6008

Use who you want if you are happy with the results me and my family moved to darwin 25years ago and learn't alot about the local professionals

spotted bros old skyline again looks good glad the owner painted the split three spoke advans makes it look better i would have kept but i would rather have a supra

JET_RB25
Post #6009

Suddenly i remember why i have not been on this crappy forum for so long now.

Good bye

Mr Mopar
Post #6010

Couldn't Agree more Beej... first time in months I've bothered to look here (good indication of how bored I am) ..same old same old... back to MoparMarket....

VLCT WALKY
Post #6011

QUOTE (Mr Mopar @ Nov 16 2011, 03:29 PM) *
Couldn't Agree more Beej... first time in months I've bothered to look here (good indication of how bored I am) ..same old same old... back to MoparMarket....

i can't believe how dead it is, no thread no nothing, in it's prime we had more post's than the brisbane section, o dear god sad.gif what a world with no boost smile.gif

JET_RB25
Post #6012

This what happens Lars when boost gets filled with the fuckwits it has now. I mean seriously, tuners from south because noone here can tune, no one wants to fit parts, no one can tune power FC's tyres are to expensive l. Blah fuckin crap.

I had not been on in months and now I remember why. Fuck you wankers and boost. To the rest that are worth saying hi to I shall see you around.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 172 of 172
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x