Spotted Cars And Lite Chat Thread 2 - Place to post the cars you have spotted  

Page 2 of 172
Jump to page
Darkness
Post #36

QUOTE(Zmit @ Oct 28 2008, 09:13 PM) [snapback]1283065903[/snapback]

what the hell is with so many MR2s around here nowadays?????
gotta get em all together for a cruise sometime :(

Buy me the one I linked so I can join you :(

Zmit
Post #37

....... no! i cant even afford my new tyres at the moment :(

rally_beast
Post #38

spotted that sweet as red TA22 mmmmm

Jenkins
Post #39

Spotted: White Porsche 911 powered Volkswagen Kombi while walking my dogs in nightcliff

Plugg3r
Post #40

SPOTTED: MAGIK, Nice look old REX.

GT500
Post #41

^^^ That Kombi owner has a few Porsches and loves his racing

Spotted: Red two door HQ gts in front of dulux actually have to say it looked alright for a big old school car

Spotted the other week greeny/bluey coloured commowhore with dark tint, bing rims on its guts having had a little accident actually sitting in front of the northlakes redrooster half way on the foot path facing the wrong direction same place that other wannabe wiped out a power transformer a while back.

14/88
Post #42

QUOTE(GT500 @ Oct 30 2008, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1283077498[/snapback]

^^^ That Kombi owner has a few Porsches and loves his racing

Spotted: Red two door HQ gts in front of dulux actually have to say it looked alright for a big old school car

Spotted the other week greeny/bluey coloured commowhore with dark tint, bing rims on its guts having had a little accident actually sitting in front of the northlakes redrooster half way on the foot path facing the wrong direction same place that other wannabe wiped out a power transformer a while back.

tis fuckin hot!
spotted: sexy time black monaro cv8z with forighn plates cruizin through lyons.. also seen a 1098 ducati being deliverd out there.

L1V1NLO
Post #43

Spotted: Red evo on the side of road near h/s lights, pulled over by undercovers

crazywhiteboy
Post #44

Spotted Dallas' purple WRX. That thing looks sweet!

Yea the undercover cops have a damn EVOX!!! I fixed the brakes on the bike and took it down the street for a testdrive and the EVO started flashing red and blue lights at me, and told me that what I was doing, was wrong...

Where do they get the money for these cars?

ScUd'EsS
Post #45

QUOTE(crazywhiteboy @ Oct 30 2008, 09:39 PM) [snapback]1283078075[/snapback]

Where do they get the money for these cars?

Chook raffles i guess! :(

rally_beast
Post #46

lol

spotted a Speed Camera Unit van parked at Autobarn this morning, only he was parked across 2 parts paralell with the kerb not at 45 degrees like the rest of the parking spots.... wtf is going on there

50CALBR
Post #47

QUOTE(crazywhiteboy @ Oct 30 2008, 09:39 PM) [snapback]1283078075[/snapback]

Yea the undercover cops have a damn EVOX!!!

It wont be too long before they have the 32's and WRX's with P plates on the back :(

crazywhiteboy
Post #48

Yea apparently they already have a R32 and a STi going around... and now that damn EVOX!

My dad spotted 4 cars getting pulled over by undercover cops on his way to work on Tuesday... Red Aurion TRD, White R32, White WRX, and a black VE SS.

Spotted a blue golf cart going past my house... it's got taillights, headlights and indicators, and it's being driven on the road, so I wonder if it's actually registered? It look cool, got tiny homie chromies...haha

supraddict
Post #49

The police dont have a skyline or an evo!!!

50CALBR
Post #50

QUOTE(supraddict @ Oct 31 2008, 10:43 AM) [snapback]1283079706[/snapback]

Awww, Don't be mean Timmy...Let the kids have some fun :(.

Spotted: A guy running a red light at about 1am near the palmo indoor centre heading toward the barracks, Only to have the one other car on the road put on the Disco's and chase him :(

drift_ke70
Post #51

QUOTE(supraddict @ Oct 31 2008, 11:13 AM) [snapback]1283079706[/snapback]

x2. You guys are silly....

Plugg3r
Post #52

Wasn't there a rumor that they had a R32 with disco's?
WRX wouldn't be that far fetched as they had them in Vic for so long.

supraddict
Post #53

Wrx yes........ Others nup

They do have an xtrail along with many other odd ball selections... Basicly if the cops want to follow you without you knowing....
They will :(

spyder6052
Post #54

dead giveaway is the ambo tint on the windows(gold aurion)........ if the cops can have it why cant we????

14/88
Post #55

well tim i can tell u from experience they DID have a 32!

spotted SPLADGERSR20 getting raped by a paddy wagon is teh lil mazda.. did they use battons? lolz

QTRMILE
Post #56

QUOTE(spyder6052 @ Oct 31 2008, 04:21 PM) [snapback]1283081422[/snapback]

dead giveaway is the ambo tint on the windows(gold aurion)........ if the cops can have it why cant we????

Because Police have exemptions under the Traffic Act, Motor Vehicles Act and other associated pieces of Legislation to allow this.

You don't.

Simple as that.

And as far as the R32 etc goes... I'd like to see that!!

Now get back to spotting something worth mentioning...

HASHIRIYA
Post #57

bit over 2 years ago got told to move on by two cops in a red wrx with a cannon and lights, saw it twice then never again, wouldn't surprise me if they got an evo

QUOTE(supraddict @ Oct 31 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]1283081384[/snapback]

Wrx yes........ Others nup

They do have an xtrail along with many other odd ball selections... Basicly if the cops want to follow you without you knowing....
They will :(

the detectives have X-trails they've had them for some time now, theres one next door to me

14/88
Post #58

QUOTE(QTRMILE @ Oct 31 2008, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1283082182[/snapback]

Because Police have exemptions under the Traffic Act, Motor Vehicles Act and other associated pieces of Legislation to allow this.

You don't.

Simple as that.

citizens defect then! plain and fucking simple... tis unroad worthy with 5% tint according to them.. ohh wait they only enforce teh law ay.. my bad.

spyder6052
Post #59

QUOTE(QTRMILE @ Oct 31 2008, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1283082182[/snapback]

You don't.

Simple as that.

ok then just asking.... no need to get defensive.....

but i thought the tinting would be infringing on your side vision? would be interesting to see what would be the result of an officer pulling out infront of someone in bad weather and causing an accident.

spotted: QTRMILE leaving the berimah watchhouse the other day :(

unreal
Post #60

spotted zmit parked out front of my house... your game mate my streets sucks ass fucking ally ways

seventytwo
Post #61

Spotted P Plater in his red s13/4? playing tag with a Landcruiser down the Stewart Hwy at winnelle, grow up idiot, weaving all over the place and swerving at another car while you have your arms out the widow is a quick way to earn your self a trip in an ambo.

Also spotted some poor guy having to be cut out of the passenger seat of his ute after trying to take on the water pipe along the Stewart hwy at pinelands

Zmit
Post #62

QUOTE(unreal @ Oct 31 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]1283083244[/snapback]

spotted zmit parked out front of my house... your game mate my streets sucks ass fucking ally ways

other side of the road? :(

... interesting.... so ive heard.... did you get the little trick or treaters as well?

unreal
Post #63

QUOTE(Zmit @ Nov 1 2008, 01:08 AM) [snapback]1283083342[/snapback]

other side of the road? :(

... interesting.... so ive heard.... did you get the little trick or treaters as well?

na we were out

Zmit
Post #64

ah. fair enough. across teh road from a couple of race cars right?

unreal
Post #65

QUOTE(Zmit @ Nov 1 2008, 09:04 AM) [snapback]1283083733[/snapback]

ah. fair enough. across teh road from a couple of race cars right?

yeah the race cars out the front while the crap cars are in the carport :(

QTRMILE
Post #66

QUOTE(14/88 @ Oct 31 2008, 07:22 PM) [snapback]1283082208[/snapback]

citizens defect then! plain and fucking simple... tis unroad worthy with 5% tint according to them.. ohh wait they only enforce teh law ay.. my bad.

Good luck with that...

Spotted: GRIMRPR with new shiny black paint.. Nice.

crazywhiteboy
Post #67

QUOTE(supraddict @ Oct 31 2008, 11:43 AM) [snapback]1283079706[/snapback]

Well I'm not gonna argue about the R32 because I haven't seen it yet, I've only heard about it.
But as for the EVO, I WILL argue, seeing as that's the one that pulled me over the other day. It's a greenish color with black stripes and guess what...... it's got an EVO badge on the back. Or are the cops ricing up their cars as well?

Spotted a Peugeot 106 convertible opening the top at high speed then the top ripping off..... at least I helped the lady put it back on...

14/88
Post #68

did ya get her number? lolz

Zmit
Post #69

was she 50?

rally_beast
Post #70

zmit your sposed to be crying about that crashed mr2 lol

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 172
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x