The best number plates posibly?  

Page 2 of 6
Jump to page
4G63JETT
Post #36

And in some of my older Car magazines - theres a mag wheel dealer ad- and they have a silver R33 GTR on the front with chromies and the plate WHYTRI

[200.G0]
Post #37

[quote]Nah the best plates Ever are " I WIN"

and they are for sale at the momment. They are on a fat 911[/quote]

yeah they look fat as...... i would love to have those plates !

Nathan
Post #38

Hey Joel biggrin.gif hows your s15 going ?

Enema
Post #39

Nathan - No they weren't recently sold... he's had them the entire 2+ years I've been here....

Probably not wise of me to give out company details on a public message board while i'm supposed to be working... :wink:

Nathan
Post #40

hehehe i understand mate...

just when i saw it my brain start firing but just couldnt remeber why i know the plate...

tomo
Post #41

SIL 80 on a sileighty pretty cool

GIVUPon a rex (i did, i was in a ke70 :cry: )

i still like HIPSI on a ke10 those are made plates

DODGI
Post #42

on a rex saturday nite......... EXECUTE....... been told he can back it up too  :wink:   laugh.gif

Yes its VERY fast, its been around for years but not with those plates, no rear wing too, its very nice. But he has a very interesting place for his front plate.

That must be another WRX you are thinking about, he has only built that up over the last 6 months or so, I remember when it was dead standard. Oh by the way it still has factory turbo.....don't believe me???? ....think Happy Gas!! (I didn't say that)

DODGI
Post #43

I seen them plates, pretty funny.  I just hope that one day hes at the lights next to me....  :::::::wwwhhoooopppppsshhhhh..... *seeya!!

I dont think so either.... 254kW, 0-100 in 4.9.

Most importantly, 440Nm from 2500rpm.

Standard.

Oh so you must have been in Duo's Rex then????? My money is on the Rex, actually I'd give the Audi a go too if I see it....

btw 4 X the purchase price of a WRX...........Standard

Spend the difference in purchase price on a WRX & see who wins then...

cams116
Post #44

on a rex saturday nite......... EXECUTE....... been told he can back it up too  :wink:   laugh.gif

Yes its VERY fast, its been around for years but not with those plates, no rear wing too, its very nice. But he has a very interesting place for his front plate.

That must be another WRX you are thinking about, he has only built that up over the last 6 months or so, I remember when it was dead standard. Oh by the way it still has factory turbo.....don't believe me???? ....think Happy Gas!! (I didn't say that)

Yeah must be a different one then. Just that the look identical, or did at least.

DODGI
Post #45

I think I know the other one you are thinking of, look nearly the same but I think they have different wheels....

cams116
Post #46

I think I know the other one you are thinking of, look nearly the same but I think they have different wheels....

I dont really notice wheels when the are moving at a higher rate of speed biggrin.gif

DODGI
Post #47

I dont really notice wheels when the are moving at a higher rate of speed biggrin.gif

haha, yeah I only remember that 'cause a dude I know sold them to him, for a rather stupid (cheap) price too!!!!!

cams116
Post #48

Yeah but its an RS4...

Nathan
Post #49

I have been in Duo's Rex. Its quick, but it won't beat the RS4 until he gets a clutch and a better gearbox. Mines a stocko Rex, and I have beaten him a few times in mine. Its all down to the launch, if you can't launch the Rex, then your up $hit street....

Who you whipass ?

Hoon
Post #50

I still like my plates.... XEN20

boris
Post #51

As for the cost of the RS4, well you could just buy a rotary with a PP and a T66, and its see ya later to both of them, for half the price of the Rex...

pp and turbos don't go good together. even the mazda r26b quad rotor pp lemans car was na.

something to do with dirty exhaust.

there is a black merc 4wd thing with the plates [__J__]

i want an rs4 sad.gif

Nathan
Post #52

Sarp Paul

yeh i didnt notice that you had a wrx till i re-red the post smile.gif

Nathan
Post #53

Yeh work aint bad mate aye, just caining away..

Havent seen you come to change backup tapes in awhile smile.gif

You shouldnt have a problem getting engeriner certs... I have a mate that should be able to hook you up if theres any problems smile.gif

Anyways enough of the top material, grab my info out of my profile and add me to some from of instant message

latter paul....

Paolo
Post #54

thats what we need! more rotors! and 20BT

ur crazzzzzzzzzzzzy, but thats fucking tuff!

cams116
Post #55

Pfft 20b's, I wanta make a 6 rotor! 30B power!!!

r0ck1t
Post #56

I also know the owner of [81OWN]. Pitty they're on a pos na silvia.

Yeah an N/A Slivia with a boost gauge..... wtf?

sir31
Post #57

CUN75

PPQ Said I can't have it.

Hoon
Post #58

That's cause PPQ have no sense of humor.

sir31
Post #59

817CH.

Hoon
Post #60

57UTS?

sir31
Post #61

don't you mean

SUL75

Hoon
Post #62

Goes either way

Paolo
Post #63

81OME

resin
Post #64

I also know the owner of [81OWN]. Pitty they're on a pos na silvia.

Yeah an N/A Slivia with a boost gauge..... wtf?

no, the silvia in question does not have a boost guage, it is indeed naturally aspirated. He did pull his front bar off one day and put an intercooler in there, drove it arround for a week then put it all back (replacing his neons and all). But the car never was turbo.

blown13b
Post #65

Pfft 20b's, I wanta make a 6 rotor!  30B power!!!

you mean 40b rotor power

cams116
Post #66

Pfft 20b's, I wanta make a 6 rotor!  30B power!!!

you mean 40b rotor power

Yeah and one of them in the boot YEAH!!! That would rock y0!!!!!!!111

[200.G0]
Post #67

45KIN

r0ck1t
Post #68

no, the silvia in question does not have a boost guage, it is indeed naturally aspirated. He did pull his front bar off one day and put an intercooler in there, drove it arround for a week then put it all back (replacing his neons and all). But the car never was turbo.

Yeah but just cause you have a boost gauge doesn't mean you have boost... i swear he has/had a boost gauge in that car....

Hadamona
Post #69

BEAST ... on a Lamborghini Diablo sad.gif

boris
Post #70

there is some weird company making a 6 rota i found the site years ago

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 6
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x