High School Formals, - Offer Your Services....  

Page 3 of 14
Jump to page
MIS54
Post #71

MIS54 will be available after 22August....i will post a new pic as soon as she is complete...

current pic, but there will be alot of changes shortly smile.gif

NVS04
Post #72

NVS is available biggrin.gif

boris
Post #73

my beast is in the readers rides,

i could take you for a laugh

has a stereo??

and you ride with me

ssspulsardriver
Post #74

thumbsup.gif ill offer my services!!! i can take 2 people in the brisbane area.

my car is a red sss n14 puslar with full rapture body kit, lowered, sr20, 8 inch canon exhuast - real head turner!!!!

or if ya want, i have a an 88 corvette, but can only take 1 passenger.

just pm me if your inrerested and i can send some pics of my car to check out thumbsup.gif

Mykal
Post #75

Yeah the new ride is up for formals.............Just PM me for details thumbsup.gif

phat32
Post #76

i got this toy its loud as, if interested [email protected]

Mrs Beckham
Post #77

I have a R32 Skyline, bright Orange with 18" Chromes bla bla bla. If anyone on Gold Coast/Brisbane would like a lift to the formal id be more than happy to help out for no charge, just email me at [email protected]

WTF
Post #78

i could possibly do sumthing now that my cars here, but id have to be assured of no bumps on the road due to ridiculously low suspension.

not too bad-er looking car if interested.

only 2 seater tho.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

feel free to email me at [email protected]

accord
Post #79

hey,
my accord on air is available. 5 seater so can take 2 couples... for the pimps and hustlers!!. can 3 wheel and perform spark shows...
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

MuchDa-Bogan
Post #80

ill b willin smile.gif if any 1 wants a vl calais turbo . heres some pics
IPB Image
IPB Image

pm me or contact [email protected]

WattsyLX
Post #81

Just a hint for those offering cars for formals, in NSW if you accept payment for doing it then you need to have the appropriate licence/registration or you can cop a swift kick in the arse from the authorities.

Trust me, I know from first hand experience (luckily it was just a freindly warning).... done plenty of weddings and formals once.... now only do it as a 'favour' to rellos or good mates but they always forget to take the carton of stubbies that i was transporting for them out of the boot! wink.gif

45SET
Post #82

My car should be avaliable

Black, 1995 Seat Ibiza GTi. Tan Leather seats, 17' chromies, zorst, Lowered, 2 12's. there is room in the back so people can fit in the back. Plus it isn't to common, so something very diff.

user posted image

Can get another Black Ibiza if you want...... request better pics if needed

Have a good one

Robi

Supra MKIII
Post #83

hell i would be willing also smile.gif only if the female got front lol the male shouldn't want to mess up his dates dress quished in the back anyways tongue.gif

pics of mine...

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....=6&entryID=4882

quick reference pic

816 BOY
Post #84

i have my ss ute available, soon the chrome mags are coming, cheap prices

BLOWNVTSS
Post #85

yep i've done a few weddings and formals. check out my car on my car domain site, mobile number is there if interested

MCS-83
Post #86

Yeah my car is usable. Its Vt commodore, 18 inch wheels, Lowered, VT SS Sides and rear an Monaro Front and headlights and a sports exaust . Its constantly getting new things added to it so can't realy tell you much more. Qld only. sms to 0412533474 For a better look go to : https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....=6&entryID=4862

Cheers

v8supagirl
Post #87

I got a HQ monaro, would be happy to help, she's a 350 chev..

Mr GSR
Post #88

My car's available, it's not much, but if you want it it's there, plenty of room for up to four passengers. thumbsup.gif

I've done Leisa's (Mrs GSR) wedding already.

I won't charge much, just leave a 6 pack of Corona on the backseat and we'll cal it even. biggrin.gif

Jap-Taxi
Post #89

Id be more than happy to take someone to there formal, heres my mode of transportation

user posted image

thumbsup.gif

PHATNESS!!!
Post #90

If my 24's arrive in time i will be happy to take peeps to formals in my Black 2004 Prado

But as i said....just waiting on my 24's from USA

vintman
Post #91

i can do it if anyone wants a wrx 94 model
just pm me

PreludeBoi
Post #92

Well If anyone want's to Go in a bunch of prelude's we should be able to organise it

Check Preludeaustralia.com for the car's and PM me...

Mines a Dark blue 4th Gen (stock) but will have 18' chromies before end of October...

QUOTE (hi_lux @ Mar 23 2004, 03:42 PM)
if u wanted a 4x4 i could help you out there biggrin.gif

mark whitting you tool..this is my JZA70 if anyone wants a lift

choyda
Post #94

I have done a couple of formal runs but all I can say is that the skyline wasnt built as a passenger car and the girl had to sit in the front to avoid wrecking her dress.

But yeah, if u want a stock R34 GTT, give us a yell and I'll see what I can do.

greengreens13
Post #95

I should be on the road by the end of the month, so I'm willing to play chauffeur.

Just remember, the back seats are very small and kind of uncomfortable!

Anyone keen can email me: [email protected]

We've also got a purple series 6 rx7 (don't think I've got a photo yet) that should be ready soon. I'm sure if you ask nicely Nick will help out. He can be contacted at my email above.

buddastud_33
Post #96

yeah i would be keen to take ne one to a fromal my ride is a white vp commodore, pm me if u r interested or want pix of the car i can even bring the car to u if u wanna check it out b4 hand, of cours i would b askin a small fee but it would b minimal

jimmymini
Post #97

me minis on offer pm or email prefer southside pickup thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
2 passengers max

fkn10
Post #98

<<<<< my impala is on offer done heaps before i can take 5 people pm me if u want to use it

jason2040
Post #99

im available for formals in sydney. pm me. my pic is in profile

tgz
Post #100

pm me if interested, can do some on the gold coast laugh.gif

Horny 1
Post #101

Horny1 will be available on the Gold Coast!
Pm me or Call 0400006933 (Jase) wink.gif

treestump
Post #102

If you want to show up in style to your formal then please consider using my services.

I own a 91 Ford Laser, manual, 1.6L engine, 64kW of raw power.

You'll be stuck in your seat the whole way there!

grander
Post #103

hey, just letting everyone know that Qld transport are starting to crack down on this sort of thing. angry.gif
two members of our club were contacted about wedding and formal transport but it turned out to be transport officers setting them up. they got off with a warning but were told that normally it would be a fine of anything up to $15000.00 because they dont have all the proper 'permits'
our club president has done some checking around and has found out that the same thing has happened to some of the other classic car clubs and that anyone could get hit.
he also found out that limo companies have been asked to dob in anyone operating without a license(it is after taking potential income from them) and some of the hotels in the city have also been contacted.

i realise that it is off topic but i thought that people might like to know

aired out
Post #104

im available for formal runs on the gold coast if anyone wants...

i drive an accord on bags.. its bagd all the way round and can 3 wheel and that..

pm me or email me [email protected] the email in my profile isnt mine its my gf's so yea pm me and i'll give u my mobile number

peace all biggrin.gif

user posted image

tgz
Post #105

nice cord sam smile.gif

i wouldnt mind making some fuel money if anyone is interested in an s15 laugh.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 14
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x