High School Formals, - Offer Your Services....  

Page 13 of 14
Jump to page
mr Tonka
Post #421

heres my truck u can all get in the back

~loser kid~
Post #422

wish i looked at this before my formal was stuck in a slow ass limo haha would of preferd something with style

BEARD
Post #423

Ok i done many a formal lately... if a while away i will even have full airbags front and back with wireless remote. now time is money so $150 Minimum ok , i don't check this often so www.myspace.com/simonbeard84 is easiest send message
can drive with lambo doors up and bouncing.. its pimp its that simple
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

jono loves his cars
Post #424

hey guys and gals just wondering if anyone in the brisbane/southside community has a nice modified old skool muscle car to take me and a mate to our semi formal in to the city to the kookabara queen in the city on the 19th of september if there is none around were also looking a for really really nicely modified (showcar style) import.

so if ud like to you can leave a post or pm me thanks in advance jono

Phat999
Post #425

QUOTE(jono loves his cars @ Jul 29 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1281285477[/snapback]

hey guys and gals just wondering if anyone in the brisbane/southside community has a nice modified old skool muscle car to take me and a mate to our semi formal in to the city to the kookabara queen in the city on the 19th of september if there is none around were also looking a for really really nicely modified (showcar style) import.

the idea of the thread is to have a look threw all the cars (17 odd pages) n every car you like PM the owner n see if they can help thumbsup.gif

dj_brad_k
Post #426

hi there guys.

im not asking for someone to offer me a ride, but im in need of finding a ride.

ive been through this whole thread and members rides looking but the ones i have found the owners haven't been online in about 3 years or arent members at all anymore.

im looking for an old caddy/impala/belair of sometype. something old school

if anyone does know of a mate that has one, or knows of another forum with people that would have one it would be much appreciated.

im struggling to find something.

cheers guys

-tyler

Twist
Post #427

Tyler, make the trip up to Brisbane one Friday night and head to Harry's. I'm 100% sure you'll find something there thumbsup.gif

51NGL
Post #428

man i should have a sweet set of stunt-pegs on the malvern star pushy next week. Anyone need a doubling becoz they aint got no date.... charge is $1/150m

thumbsup.gif pm if keen!

dj_brad_k
Post #429

QUOTE(Twist @ Jul 30 2007, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1281288124[/snapback]

Tyler, make the trip up to Brisbane one Friday night and head to Harry's. I'm 100% sure you'll find something there thumbsup.gif

ahh good idea i didnt even think of that, where is harrys roughly twist?

-tyler

pimp_cruisin
Post #430

QUOTE(dj_brad_k @ Jul 30 2007, 04:53 PM) [snapback]1281288140[/snapback]

-tyler

harry's isnt that big anymore you'd have a better chance at humble pie, its on every last fri of each month at the old big fish kart track

Twist
Post #431

QUOTE(dj_brad_k @ Jul 30 2007, 04:53 PM) [snapback]1281288140[/snapback]

-tyler

Newmarket Road, Windsor.

Although Humble Pie may be big. Thats half way up the to Sunshine Coast and a bloody long way for old mate

Good luck dude smile.gif

dj_brad_k
Post #432

QUOTE(Twist @ Jul 30 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]1281289413[/snapback]

Newmarket Road, Windsor.

Although Humble Pie may be big. Thats half way up the to Sunshine Coast and a bloody long way for old mate

Good luck dude smile.gif

cheers mate, much appreciated.

-tyler

HondaRacer
Post #433

CHEA, PULL UP WIT THE DOORS UP!

Star Guitar
Post #434

QUOTE(jono loves his cars @ Jul 29 2007, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1281285477[/snapback]

I just posted a pic of my HJ half a page back. Should be ready by September although duno about interior. If you don't care for decently good ORIGINAL interior but a really nice outside.. mine might be an option.

Or isn't it good enough for you? sad.gif

levinGT
Post #435

QUOTE(51NGL @ Jul 30 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1281288132[/snapback]

man i should have a sweet set of stunt-pegs on the malvern star pushy next week. Anyone need a doubling becoz they aint got no date.... charge is $1/150m

thumbsup.gif pm if keen!

hahah, classic

MR-S14.5
Post #436

hey guys just recently bought a s15 give me a price and ill let you knoe

B4ND17
Post #437

QUOTE(s2krazy @ Jul 10 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1281232053[/snapback]
With enough notice I can probably offer the S. If you wait 4-6wks the new headlights and taillights will be in.

T&C: Prefer female. Less inclined to wrap it around a pole doing something stupid....

Cost: movie tickets, sanity gift voucher, go karting gift voucher etc. Be creative. thumbsup.gif

IPB Image

wonna take me into the city for my 18th tongue.gif

J2
Post #438

My car is available should anyone need a ride...

2007 BF Mark II XR6 Turbo
Custom centre section exhaust (nice note and loud burbles off throttle)
Vented Bov (might end up dosing it instead)
Soon to have Capa Flash Tune ~240kw@wheels when done

Shoot me a PM or add to msn [email protected] if u need a ride.

Pic will be added once this rain stops

Destero
Post #439

hey id like to offer my R32 Nissan Skyline for a school formal or school meet of any kind.

some details
name: ben

location: browns plains(i am happy to travel to get you from anywhere)

price: free you wont need to pay fuel or any thing its all free

why im doing this: I know a few people including some of my mates who were unable to find a nice car or could not afford a limo to go to there school formal, so they had to be droped off in there family car. i dont want to see anyone having to do that so im offering my ride for free. i have had my car for a while and i have always wanted to take someone to there formal in it. Its really a big complement for someone to ask you to do it.

make/model: Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T

engine: 6CYL Turbo - i have also done a few mods

contact details: msn - [email protected]
email - [email protected]
mob - 0423 684 059

if u want to go with a few people i can arange my mates who also have skylines to go in a group smile.gif

if u have any questions at all let me know

s2krazy
Post #440

QUOTE(B4ND17 @ Aug 19 2007, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1281347950[/snapback]

wonna take me into the city for my 18th tongue.gif

no, I don't tongue.gif

Just thought I'd post up some information in regards to Hummer Hire since I know I've seen it come up quite a number of times now and in the past.

Hummer Hire in QLD, call 1300 4 HUMMER.

I just spotted this pimped up Hummer going down the highway this afternoon, so I thought I'd post up the information for those needing it smile.gif

wogboy_draga
Post #441

add pics of FOU55 if anyone wants to go in it to there formal

matswrxy
Post #442

im up in rocky at the moment but are free to do any formal runs if anyone would like

just look at my avatar for pic smile.gif

Bradz65HD
Post #443

Hey guys.

I thought i might post my car up. Its just a nice looking old skool holden. Nothing over the top.
Just my everyday workhorse.

Cheers.
Brad

fusion88
Post #444

QUOTE(51NGL @ Jul 30 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1281288132[/snapback]

thumbsup.gif pm if keen!

what about if we want aircon ?

i will bring the baked beans

QuicKSilveR
Post #445

s15 200sx on 20" Black dish

Stranksy
Post #446

depending on where you are ive got a 1975 restored ford xb gt500 John Goss Special Coupe, which i can put billet dragways on, and also a 1975 cadillac deville coupe, nice, ALOT of rear room and a big anus boot. and can take 5 peop. but not perfect, a driver not a shower but still way different, and lays a mean patch 500ci. go to my profile for pics, and pm me if your interested. not worried about money, just give me maccas or a coke, lol

[MZH-07T]
Post #447

im in Sydney n have a crx (in Avatar) onli 2 seater though but if neone wants 2 go let me know

RetardedMonkey
Post #448

I guess I can take people to formals if they want?
I have a 4 door after all.
You won't stand out all that well, but damn you'll have fun going to your formal...

IPB Image

Im on the Gold Coast.

51NGL
Post #449

QUOTE(RetardedMonkey @ Sep 4 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]1281396979[/snapback]

I guess I can take people to formals if they want?
I have a 4 door after all.
You won't stand out all that well, but damn you'll have fun going to your formal...

IPB Image

Im on the Gold Coast.

hahahaha didnt know the beast was red jago! smile.gif

tempted to throw up the rolla for the same effects smile.gif

fri-z
Post #450

QUOTE(SupraCrazy @ Mar 23 2004, 02:59 PM) [snapback]4495826[/snapback]

Click on the www link or image to see your formal ride.

yeah where bouts u live will pay for fuel

Zacyboy01
Post #451

Can people who have nice cars for formal runs keep posting there cars because there are alot of formals coming up and the last posts were from ages ago.

BDWO6
Post #452

i dont mind driving, have already done one

200sx_s13
Post #453

i have a vt ss available, can take 3 ppl comfortably, located northern goldy. will post pics tomorrow

Chocco
Post #454

Yeah why not, mines here for use...

Little booze or $$$ doesnt go a stray...

Just Pm me about it smile.gif

Regards Christian

rollie87
Post #455

ill put mine up smile.gif

74 808 sedan smile.gif

can take... 3 people smile.gif

prefer to stay in the brisbane area.. but could go to the coast if needed smile.gif

i dotn get on here much, so maybe msg me on 0412664152

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 13 of 14
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x