white_deo
Post #36

the supercharger voids it

Beneboy
Post #37

not bad!

ITS2EZ
Post #38

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^now thats wat u call having ur panties in a bunch....... hahahahhahahaha.
ot: nice power. just a question y wud u risk getting done and loosing ur license??

Super SIX VU UTE!
Post #39

QUOTE(ITS2EZ @ Sep 15 2008, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1282879605[/snapback]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^now thats wat u call having ur panties in a bunch....... hahahahhahahaha.
ot: nice power. just a question y wud u risk getting done and loosing ur license??

it is a risk but its alot of fun..... ide rather have fun.

011ENS
Post #40

QUOTE(Super SIX VU UTE! @ Sep 15 2008, 05:36 PM) [snapback]1282879661[/snapback]

it is a risk but its alot of fun..... ide rather have fun.

True dat! thumbsup.gif
Nice power out of a six mate

QUOTE(SecaSX @ Sep 15 2008, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1282879371[/snapback]

all you gay @#$!s who have to rip on someone elses car, whether you have nice car or not, your all a bunch of fuck wits.... pull your fuckign head in. everyone is tuff behind a computer screen.

peopel that gave nice comments, thankson behalf of ty, but to teh rest of you..... i hope you die a slow, and terrible death, shortly after goign to your familys funerals..... eat shit ass wipes

Ummm ok...thats a bit much isn't it dunno.gif

iamhappy46
Post #41

The ebenfits of not having to care about P plate restrictions. Had a customer in a few months ago getting work done to his GTR who told me that but I guess it must have been because of when he got his P's.

Either way, it can be considered a work ute and can be exempted anyway right?

cars_suck
Post #42

hows it run at idol without those bOV's plumbed back? they kinda look like stock xr6 bov's which are open at idol... but im probably wrong because you would have noticed a problem if they were ment to be plumbed back.. looks nice man! bet she goes hard!

Super SIX VU UTE!
Post #43

QUOTE(cars_suck @ Sep 15 2008, 06:41 PM) [snapback]1282880176[/snapback]

hows it run at idol without those bOV's plumbed back? they kinda look like stock xr6 bov's which are open at idol... but im probably wrong because you would have noticed a problem if they were ment to be plumbed back.. looks nice man! bet she goes hard!

she runs sweet on idol. yeh mate they are open at idol, and cruising. the close at wide open throttle and release like usual. she f***N flys!! lol.

old mate
Post #44

hahaha who cares if he has insurance hahaha. nice looking ute mate i love the whine the chargers put out.

speed racer
Post #45

Thread cleaned. Quit the shit.

tom__
Post #46

nice ute mate. gl with it

Keegan14
Post #47

F@#*in love it mate thumbsup.gif

vyss57
Post #48

Good power on 10psi really! Mine is a fully built forged ecotec with a vortech blower running 15psi making 273rwkw! Have u ever thought bout painting the side skirts the same blue as the rest of the car???Would look even better I reckon!

jsilc7
Post #49

thats a sweet lookin car great work

Super SIX VU UTE!
Post #50

QUOTE(vyss57 @ Sep 16 2008, 07:44 AM) [snapback]1282882897[/snapback]

Good power on 10psi really! Mine is a fully built forged ecotec with a vortech blower running 15psi making 273rwkw! Have u ever thought bout painting the side skirts the same blue as the rest of the car???Would look even better I reckon!

thats sweet! im going to stroke mine to a 4.2 and all forged. run it on 17-18psi. yeh mate i have... think it would look abit better ay!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x