MR B16's Maserati - Granturismo  

Page 2 of 4
Jump to page
HEKT1K W0G
Post #36

looks tough! second most expensive car off boostcrusing compared to that bentley! get some interior and engine bay shots!

VaderCelica
Post #37

new rims and lowering tongue.gif

Paolo
Post #38

Awesome dude. Does he let you drive it?

MYB16
Post #39

QUOTE(Paolo @ Aug 22 2008, 08:33 PM) [snapback]1282772888[/snapback]

Awesome dude. Does he let you drive it?

Yeah i've had a few drives, a couple of times without dad...which was enjoyable!

I'm not sure about the ECU, thats what dad is looking into. Sure if it voids the warranty then it wont happen.

Dorimon
Post #40

drool.gif

Exaboy84
Post #41

wow... i reckon those wheels cost as much as my car.. probably more.. Lol

Nathan
Post #42

There is a silver one just a few houses up from me.

It sounds fantastic. Although he certainly has a double take when i spool up the street in a Twin Turbo LS1.

magna6
Post #43

Next door neighbour used to have a GranSport with the same high revving V8, and he used to flog it down the street, sounded awesome!!

mulisha_Troop
Post #44

QUOTE(Nathan @ Aug 22 2008, 09:22 PM) [snapback]1282773059[/snapback]

There is a silver one just a few houses up from me.

It sounds fantastic. Although he certainly has a double take when i spool up the street in a Twin Turbo LS1.

You fucking wanker comparing your commonwhore to an Italian Exotic.

He probably only has a double take to think how do these people afford to live in our street...

Nathan
Post #45

QUOTE(mulisha_Troop @ Aug 22 2008, 09:33 PM) [snapback]1282773101[/snapback]

He probably only has a double take to think how do these people afford to live in our street...

Oh we're going to get on just great.

I didn't compare my car to his, owning a vehicle such as his you would hope they have a respect for all cars.

badkarma85
Post #46

Amazing lines.. Just beautiful.

MYB16
Post #47

QUOTE(mulisha_Troop @ Aug 22 2008, 09:33 PM) [snapback]1282773101[/snapback]

None of this shit thankyou. I would fucking turn around and follow Nathan in this TT LS1 Holden.

VBR85
Post #48

fuk u lol i wnt it , ur dad is a bastard. lucky lucky man

MFC05
Post #49

Very nice indeed does your old man live in Brookfield area cuase i think thats the one i saw on Mogill Rd in Kenmore

MYB16
Post #50

QUOTE(MFC05 @ Aug 22 2008, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1282773254[/snapback]

Very nice indeed does your old man live in Brookfield area cuase i think thats the one i saw on Mogill Rd in Kenmore

No. But he has a development out at Mogill, was probably at a site inspection.

Factoid
Post #51

Remove the Boostcruising sticker of you're bike dude. tongue.gif

MR 3KGT
Post #52

Beautiful car! I love the Quattroporte's a more but tongue.gif

I think these are nicer then Ferrari's to be honest, it doesn't scream attention it just oozes class.

jiney
Post #53

Won't let you back her out for shots hey? Nice car.

MYB16
Post #54

QUOTE(Factoid @ Aug 22 2008, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1282773294[/snapback]

Remove the Boostcruising sticker of you're bike dude. tongue.gif

mamoru.gif It does look a little much. I kinda forgot about it until I saw it in the photo.

It would have been a little hard to back it out without keys. If dad was home, then yes, I would have.

hydie
Post #55

Spectacular mate. Would love to see one in the metal.

Daily driver though?

s2krazy
Post #56

You know I'm a fan.

MYB16
Post #57

QUOTE(hydie @ Aug 22 2008, 10:45 PM) [snapback]1282773357[/snapback]

Spectacular mate. Would love to see one in the metal.

Daily driver though?

They are amazing in the metal, photos really do very little justice. It is a daily, but dad has a few cars and likes to give them all a run.

If I had a car like this nothing would keep me out of it!

hydie
Post #58

QUOTE(MYB16 @ Aug 22 2008, 10:53 PM) [snapback]1282773398[/snapback]

They are amazing in the metal, photos really do very little justice. It is a daily, but dad has a few cars and likes to give them all a run.

Well that is good to hear. thumbsup.gif

So, what else is in the stable? laugh.gif

OConnor
Post #59

more pics ftw

MYB16
Post #60

QUOTE(hydie @ Aug 22 2008, 10:58 PM) [snapback]1282773415[/snapback]

Well that is good to hear. thumbsup.gif

So, what else is in the stable? laugh.gif

Dad loves his old Alfa's, he has 2 1968 Duetto Spiders (one been completely restored, the other a daily) he also has a 1964 2600 Spider which was imported from America about 2 years ago and has been getting restored to complete original condition since it arrived, its the only known 2600 in Australia. Then there is the 2007 Spider and an A4 wagon in Italy ohnoes.gif

More pictures over the weekend, hopefully the weather is suited to a smash in the Noosa hinterland drool.gif

spooner
Post #61

no doubt it is a nice car. but there are alot of cars that are alot better than this coming out of Europe.

considering the specs and price, its a bit too much really. (cough, R35 GTR, cough)

but would not mind owning one biggrin.gif

JAM13
Post #62

QUOTE(spooner @ Aug 23 2008, 12:02 AM) [snapback]1282773545[/snapback]

no doubt it is a nice car. but there are alot of cars that are alot better than this coming out of Europe.

considering the specs and price, its a bit too much really. (cough, R35 GTR, cough)

oh.

my.

god.

head_wall.gif

Pross
Post #63

I hope you're joking

curry__muncha
Post #64

QUOTE(MYB16 @ Aug 22 2008, 07:41 PM) [snapback]1282772668[/snapback]

It's a Citroen DS. Just charing the battery up, been a while since its had a run.

can see why! tongue.gif

QUOTE(MYB16 @ Aug 22 2008, 08:39 PM) [snapback]1282772910[/snapback]

Yeah i've had a few drives, a couple of times without dad...which was enjoyable!

ohmy.gif laugh.gif

btw, cibber stealing the limelight in pics 3,4 and last. tongue.gif

but fark, looks so freaken good from the back. The front is excellent, love the lights, but back half of this car is just pure tops. Some person close to uni has one, see it parked on the grass on the occasion.

MYB16
Post #65

You are kidding right?

Put pretty simple the Maserati is not a 'supercar' unlike the 'GTR'.

But still my opinion of the GTR will never change, no matter how fast it is...cheap japanese shite, with a big turbo engine (just like any 10k turbo import) ph34r.gif

Tarkin786
Post #66

O M G ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
holy crapppp
that looks tyt...
i want drool.gif
he doesn apen to own TPG internet tongue.gif

mulisha_Troop
Post #67

QUOTE(MYB16 @ Aug 23 2008, 03:43 AM) [snapback]1282773770[/snapback]

You are kidding right?

But still my opinion of the GTR will never change, no matter how fast it is...cheap japanese shite, with a big turbo engine (just like any 10k turbo import) ph34r.gif

absolutly correct...you cant compare a nissan to this car.

Killy
Post #68

out of everything i love, it's the back. most new european exoitcs these days looks pretty much the same bar a few. the tail lights on this thing is insane! i love it.

just looked up your dads company coz im in real estate & was pretty curious when you wrote what TPG stands for.. looks like he has done well for himself. nice car!

spooner
Post #69

QUOTE(MYB16 @ Aug 23 2008, 03:43 AM) [snapback]1282773770[/snapback]

You are kidding right?

yes of course I was kidding. this car is in a league of its own. just wanted to stir the pot in the middle of the night tongue.gif

aufalcon140
Post #70

noice noice bro fully sik. so wats ur dad do?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 4
Jump to page
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x