Lowgm's Holden - GMP51  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
84DVX,QIC08
Post #36

i think if you had of said silicone joiners instead of saying pipe he would of got wat you were saying

99v8Lux
Post #37

QUOTE(84DVX,QIC08 @ Aug 17 2008, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1282748941[/snapback]

an for the bloke who asked wats with the 2 pipes on the pressure side the only thing i can think of your talking bout is the doubled up silicone joiner to get the hose clamp to pull down enough so the boost doesn blow it off..other wise there is no doubled up pipes eek.gif

Thats where i mean, but looks very dodgy, sorry.
If it was the right size pipe, with the right size clamp, it wouldn't go anywhere with 5psi.
Shit, we run 32+psi in the trucks, and don't even double clamp the intercooler pipes.

Nys304
Post #38

looking good dude was behind you last week didnt recognise it with the plates

LOWGM
Post #39

QUOTE(Nys304 @ Aug 17 2008, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1282749039[/snapback]

looking good dude was behind you last week didnt recognise it with the plates

ah true, didnt see you either! where at

QUOTE(99v8Lux @ Aug 17 2008, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1282749006[/snapback]

Thats where i mean, but looks very dodgy, sorry.
If it was the right size pipe, with the right size clamp, it wouldn't go anywhere with 5psi.
Shit, we run 32+psi in the trucks, and don't even double clamp the intercooler pipes.

yeah yep i get wat your sayin, at 75 dollars for a silicon pipe with no reciept and not goin back to that shop anyway cuz we had already returned one that we cut in half mamoru.gif you jus make do! i bet that 32psi doesnt blow straight into a 90 degree bend?

Nys304
Post #40

up at moronfield last sat i was going to get clutch put in the ute

LOWGM
Post #41

QUOTE(Nys304 @ Aug 17 2008, 08:51 PM) [snapback]1282749082[/snapback]

up at moronfield last sat i was going to get clutch put in the ute

ah yep thats where i reside these days.

SW1FTY
Post #42

car is sick, kinda spewin i didnt have the money to keep this blower and put it on my commo.... sounds unreal and seems to go good too, will be sick once it has more boost... dont forget i have that computer too!!!

gotme83
Post #43

hey man seen your car so many times and i must agree looks better showin stockas ha ha

but yeah must say it's come a long way from what it was. keep up the good work smile.gif

LOWGM
Post #44

QUOTE(SW1FTY @ Aug 17 2008, 09:03 PM) [snapback]1282749137[/snapback]

car is sick, kinda spewin i didnt have the money to keep this blower and put it on my commo.... sounds unreal and seems to go good too, will be sick once it has more boost... dont forget i have that computer too!!!

haha yea thatl learn ya bowrofl.gif true its an eg6 isnt it for a vr?

QUOTE(gotme83 @ Aug 17 2008, 09:03 PM) [snapback]1282749140[/snapback]

hey man seen your car so many times and i must agree looks better showin stockas ha ha

but yeah must say it's come a long way from what it was. keep up the good work smile.gif

true mate thanks! at aspleyand pinkembah and that or jus around?

SW1FTY
Post #45

yeah mate sure is, butporb worth seeing how hard it would be to get the loom converted to suit, then easy to get tuned.... its just sitting here not doin anything

LOWGM
Post #46

QUOTE(SW1FTY @ Aug 17 2008, 09:11 PM) [snapback]1282749199[/snapback]

yeah mate sure is, butporb worth seeing how hard it would be to get the loom converted to suit, then easy to get tuned.... its just sitting here not doin anything

yeah i know that you can tune them with no afm, with the vr computer, il have a chat with ya when i see you out next thumbsup.gif

gotme83
Post #47

yeah at aspley, pinkenba and also when im at work (paisley drive). can always tell it's you drivin past cause it has some certain noise hard to explain smile.gif

turbomarch
Post #48

fuck that's alot of effort for 215hp, should be ok i guess with more boost. can appreciate the effort thou. good on ya for being different!

LOWGM
Post #49

QUOTE(gotme83 @ Aug 17 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]1282749536[/snapback]

yeah at aspley, pinkenba and also when im at work (paisley drive). can always tell it's you drivin past cause it has some certain noise hard to explain smile.gif

tyres howling?? nah its air getting recirced through the blower, gettin choped by the impellar, like a sequential blow off valve but constant lol. if you ever see it down there you know something is not right with it. it will be at TPC, GMF AUTOMATICS or motorcyle performance engineering. lol

carlwitt
Post #50

Nice

VXP51
Post #51

nice work, love the P51 plates smile.gif

Blake
Post #52

skids delux

Beneboy
Post #53

what a sleeper biggrin.gif

HGHOON
Post #54

mate we gotta make it dose! haha no room tho, maybe if you turned your blower around and had the inlet at the front ahha

250xy
Post #55

beast, preety sure ive seen this in morayfield, was pullin sick skid haha.

LOWGM
Post #56

QUOTE(250xy @ Aug 22 2008, 03:20 PM) [snapback]1282771529[/snapback]

beast, preety sure ive seen this in morayfield, was pullin sick skid haha.

yep thats me!! i cant help my self i think i have a problem dunno.gif

91DVT
Post #57

sure would put my car to sleep, love it man

smilzface
Post #58

hey ant

shes lookin fine nd sounding awsum hsdance.gif would luv to ave a race 1 day if i still ave my 32 lol, but she has come along way and y a piggy back computer????? dunno.gif ur better off with stand alone well ill see ya around nd nice to know u got skid syndrome like me facesjump.gif

cheers matt

OHX283
Post #59

hey man seen ya around in this thing.Are you keen on selling your plates i've also got a silver vt 5 speed rolling on 20's and i'm chasing some decent plates for it. Let me know wat you want for them. Cheers see ya on the black stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x