Sunshine Coast! What Goes On Here?  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
Maugan_Ra
Post #36

QUOTE(fearlesss @ Jul 26 2008, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1282657997[/snapback]

Does anyone remember about 6-7 years ago ?

Now that was the peak of cruising in general. I would say that those cruises were bigger and better than anything ive seen here at the gold coast in the last 6 years.

Those Meets on saturday nights at the spit ! where people used to pretty much line every part of the street and people would tie their cars to poles for skids smile.gif

Then there was kunda park industrial Area later on at night. Pretty much if you were there between 10-2am u would find where the group of cars were goin sad.gif

Overtime People either lost their licenses and/or cars sad.gif

Those were the highlight of my teenage years

I remember at the sunnycoast spit when every carpark was taken by a nice ride. people everywhere partying on the grass in the middle section. Tonnes of skids. I also remember all the races and skids out the back of kundas. was an awesome time, then it just died on its ass. the five-0 got involved and scared everyone off.

The car scene comes in waves. Big surge of it, then it dies, then another surge. I think this is just the calm before the storm. Highly anticipating the next wave. wink.gif

Yous can count me in on the saturday night cruises. Im always in.
email me or message me whenever anyone is going out.

J.

I_wanna_rolla
Post #37

sweet, That makes 2 so far lol,

Come on people lets bring the sunny coast back up to its old standards!!!

If we get enough people together i might take a camera and take some photo's of peoples cars and post em on boost.

LIST:
sweet_ride_crx
I_wanna_rolla
Maugan Ra

mz20_drifter
Post #38

lancer gsr but i blew up the diff

grant i need a lift cuz im umm (sober) again biggrin.gif

i think the biggest thing is police
im not even going to bother taking my S13 anywhere near M,bar when its back on the road.

sweet_ride_crx
Post #39

its going to be caloundra area

dec540
Post #40

Caloundra would be good.. too many police around mooloolaba.. went past a bloke with a handheld radar at 70 on areodrome road the other night and he didn't get me heheh was pretty stoaked

fat tony
Post #41

i should be down for that if im here. you can count in a few mates too, my rx7 a supra and a HJ kingy. hey jed think i saw you friday night? at end of the spit?

Post #42

QUOTE(I_wanna_rolla @ Jul 26 2008, 09:51 PM) [snapback]1282658424[/snapback]

sweet, That makes 2 so far lol,

Come on people lets bring the sunny coast back up to its old standards!!!

If we get enough people together i might take a camera and take some photo's of peoples cars and post em on boost.
LIST:
sweet_ride_crx
I_wanna_rolla
Maugan Ra

+ me i come for a look see.

I_wanna_rolla
Post #43

Sweet, Anyone got ideas of where to meet up?? Theres a big car park in pelican waters?? Or the bunnings car park??

Anyone else keen??

vomit
Post #44

Always keen for alil roll n'chat even if I drive a bunged up work ute.

rapidchris
Post #45

im keen just let me know. lets do one today even

Sharpy
Post #46

my car will be back on the road hopefully this week and ill be out again! COME ONE!! im getting the shakes. - withdrawl my mates boosted integra should be ready within the fortnight, another mate with a 180 is gettin a rebuild. there are a lot of things happening but wanna dive back into the scene. pm me with details

quick Finking
Post #47

QUOTE(Subaru Mad @ Jul 25 2008, 01:49 PM) [snapback]1282653373[/snapback]

Caloundra use to have some nice meets waaaaay back in the day... but those days are long gone...

caloundras a mad place

QUOTE(Maugan_Ra @ Jul 26 2008, 09:45 PM) [snapback]1282658403[/snapback]

The car scene comes in waves. Big surge of it, then it dies, then another surge. I think this is just the calm before the storm. Highly anticipating the next wave. wink.gif

lapping the zac, (anzac ave) at redcliffe used to be packed on thursdays but there nothing now

lancer-guy
Post #48

my car wont be done by then sad.gif

Maugan_Ra
Post #49

This is looking great guys.

Lets keep it coming. Im up for absolutely anything on the SunnyCoast, So as long as im kept in the loop, ill be there. smile.gif

Bring it on.

J.

sweet_ride_crx
Post #50

Sick now its comin along. Try get as many people as u can to come,

Got any ideas of where to meet up in caloundra??

Maugan_Ra
Post #51

Whoever mentioned the Bunnings car park is probably a pretty good idea. I have never been there but it looks pretty big. and you can see it from the road so we can see whos cruising around and stuff.

J.

sweet_ride_crx
Post #52

so bunnings it is sick sould be i sick night

Maugan_Ra
Post #53

What night are we talking about?

J.

sweet_ride_crx
Post #54

saterday next week on the 2nd

Maugan_Ra
Post #55

what time?

J.

sweet_ride_crx
Post #56

at 8pm and leave at 8.30 for a cruise

Maugan_Ra
Post #57

where are we cruising to?

Cause ill put all these details up on CCC.

J.

sweet_ride_crx
Post #58

Not too sure yet mate, I dont know the sunny coast to well yet,
Maybe cruise down nickelin way head up around currimundi?? Or kings beach??

Throw up ya ideas mate.

Try find somewhere to go

Maugan_Ra
Post #59

I say we cruise through Nicklin way, take the mooloolaba exit. head through mooloolaba, then maybe down aerodrome. then hit the highway again, back onto nicklin way, then maybe head towards kings beach....

Just a thought.

J.

I_wanna_rolla
Post #60

Yer sounds good mate, So post it up on ccc and see who wants to come.

SATURDAY NIGHT CRUISE! (2nd AUGUST)

ARRIVE:
Bunnings car park (caloundra) 8pm
DEPART:
8:30 or so
Cruise through Nicklin way, take the mooloolaba exit. head through mooloolaba, then down aerodrome. then hit the highway again, back onto nicklin way, then head towards kings beach..

WHO'S UP FOR IT???

Maugan_Ra
Post #61

Its up on Custom Coast Cars.

Join up and encourage everyone else tongue.gif

http://customcoastcars.forumotion.com/up-a...t-t366.htm#3891

J.

I_wanna_rolla
Post #62

ok sweet

fat tony
Post #63

can we have a meet at maroochydore/ mooloolaba, cause im not going to caloundra to ome back to mooloolaba to go back to caloundra only to have to go back to mooloolaba at the end of the night

I_wanna_rolla
Post #64

Yer we can meet up at maloolaba mate, But it will start off in caloundra, Where heading up maloolaba way around 9 ish. Not too sure where we will meet up tho, Wheres a big car park in maloolaba??

THROW UP IDEAS!!

bop001
Post #65

i dont know whats going on. maybe u guys are in the wrong places ohmy.gif.

i always see hot cars out.
plus it is winter. it wont pick up until summer comes around again, only a few months to go eh sad.gif

p.s. u have to admit, that people that come on here and glorify skids and racing publicly are the ones that give us all a bad name. and increase the police presence in these areas.

so we are kind of to blame for the increased police problems.

I_wanna_rolla
Post #66

Mate we arent going out racing/skidding! This is just a cruise

We dont wanna attract cops and get in shit.

Just a group of people getting out there havin a good time, Talking cars n shit.

Not a skid session

fat tony
Post #67

how about bunnings maroochydore, bunnings to bunnings maybe. remember im a maybe at this stage

Maugan_Ra
Post #68

Yea, everyone willll stop racing and doing skids when the council supply us a place do it legally close by. I have absolutely no problems paying a bit of money to do those things in a supervised and controlled environment, but I aint driving for a couple of hours to get there.

I say for the Mooloolaba meet, we make it THE SPIT. Bring back THE SPIT. Yea!

J.

fat tony
Post #69

the boat ramp at the spit maybe? its a pretty nice place to park

I_wanna_rolla
Post #70

Doesnt bother me, I reckon Bunnings at caloundra then head to bunnings at maroochydoore, Then head to the spit, Someone will have to show me the way lol im a newbie to this area, And if yous are still keen cruise back to kings beach maybe??

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x