Toombul Creek Carpark - THURSDAY 17th JULY 2008 - 8pm  

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
LOWGM
Post #246

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Jul 20 2008, 11:39 AM) [snapback]1282629117[/snapback]

ohh truu, yer powertorque hid all my blower n shit and made my engine bay look completely stock its pretty impressive...

THANKS POWERTORQUE

post up a pic mate, didnt know powertorque started doin v6's yours must be the only one they have!

Zacyboy01
Post #247

QUOTE(LOWGM @ Jul 20 2008, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1282629122[/snapback]

post up a pic mate, didnt know powertorque started doin v6's yours must be the only one they have!

ummm yeah, my camera is broken... u know how it is ph34r.gif

Lyle_Style
Post #248

dissapointed i wasnt able to make it (exams) how did everything go?

datsunforlife
Post #249

yeah we were late to getting to brendale. started going down the road, saw a shit ton of cops, turned around quick smart and had a cop follow us. lucky i was in a stock vn laugh.gif

LOWGM
Post #250

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Jul 20 2008, 11:42 AM) [snapback]1282629126[/snapback]

ummm yeah, my camera is broken... u know how it is ph34r.gif

haha yeah i see, il have a look next time i see you out!!! musnt be a vortech pump, try hidin this!!!!

on_boost
Post #251

A note to the wise, avoid that tunnel when it's a toombul organized meet. The [traffic] cops are always lurking around it... There's 3 other ways out of that area, and if you might get defected another route might be a good idea.

haha yeh... as soon as i saw that thing i chucked it back a couple gears and hit vtec yo, and the 10 other cars behind me all started roaring through there and if it wasnt for the slow cars in front i would have got fucked so hard by the po po

flyline
Post #252

QUOTE(on_boost @ Jul 20 2008, 12:18 PM) [snapback]1282629227[/snapback]

haha yeh... as soon as i saw that thing i chucked it back a couple gears and hit vtec yo, and the 10 other cars behind me all started roaring through there and if it wasnt for the slow cars in front i would have got fucked so hard by the po po

hahah u guys are fucking hilarious

clutch-monkey
Post #253

QUOTE(LOWGM @ Jul 20 2008, 11:53 AM) [snapback]1282629147[/snapback]

haha yeah i see, il have a look next time i see you out!!! musnt be a vortech pump, try hidin this!!!!

lol i saw you trundling about the carpark, looked good

xcalabr
Post #254

hey na i dont thik they would fit ul prob have to have a look at your cars lights and the mx73 jump on to cars guide or something :-)

datsunforlife
Post #255

QUOTE(xcalabr @ Jul 21 2008, 02:21 PM) [snapback]1282633984[/snapback]

hey na i dont thik they would fit ul prob have to have a look at your cars lights and the mx73 jump on to cars guide or something :-)

whut?

Rdizz
Post #256

*sigh* I miss the old days....

Rookie ROX
Post #257

And closed for this month.

ROCK ON
R~R

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x