Toombul Creek Carpark - THURSDAY 17th JULY 2008 - 8pm  

Page 7 of 8
Jump to page
LOWGM
Post #211

QUOTE(Manic 180 @ Jul 18 2008, 02:04 PM) [snapback]1282623152[/snapback]

we were spewing no one let us in. so when we saw you we thought it only fair
you should fix that tail light tho lol

yeah my mate was followin me on the way too toombul and rang me cuz he seen it blow, bit embarrasing, bloody commodore

QLDStreet
Post #212

tunnel and loud (or slightly loud) exhuast + Cops = your fu@#$!

They may not be able to get you for loud exhuast without a meter but it gives them a reason to pull you over and *inspect* your vehicle! smile.gif

killswitch_13
Post #213

QUOTE(Zarath @ Jul 18 2008, 02:44 PM) [snapback]1282623248[/snapback]

A note to the wise, avoid that tunnel when it's a toombul organized meet. The [traffic] cops are always lurking around it... There's 3 other ways out of that area, and if you might get defected another route might be a good idea. wink.gif

sorry for my ignorance... but which tunnel are you talking about?

Might be helpful information if I ever decide to go to one of these!

QLDStreet
Post #214

The nundah bypass tunnel (sandgate road) just after toombul shopping center (if your heading outbound/north)

Midnight_Fate
Post #215

Was good to see midnite fates 7 up close Looks good mate, to bad I didn't get to talk to you!
How nice was DRKSYD! and Michaels RX Both cars were very well presented in totally different ways!

hahaha im ninja tongue.gif
as soon as i parked i was out and walking... but i did walk past ur 7 at some point and it looks tidy as... keen to know ur setup smile.gif the fmic looks well placed
and yes i loved DRKSYD and mikes RX... very shmick machines

lol 411OUT noticed i had no park lights tongue.gif
fuse blew hahaha i had no dash lights at all

anyone else notice i had no boost on the way home? lol i managed to lose my BOV somewhere around yatala BP... if anyone found a BOV with a bunch of Jap symbols on it feel free to take it... i have my other one lol

LOWGM
Post #216

QUOTE(Midnight_Fate @ Jul 18 2008, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1282624070[/snapback]

hahaha im ninja tongue.gif
as soon as i parked i was out and walking... but i did walk past ur 7 at some point and it looks tidy as...

yeah ill vouche for that you hit the deck runnin mate lol

Midnight_Fate
Post #217

lol i dislike attention

EDIT: anyone find my gearbox mounts on that bridge? the damn conrete nearly ripped the box right out...
btw i didnt lose any mounts... it was a joke people smile.gif

surfbum64
Post #218

was a good night will be up for the next one smile.gif

Midnight_Fate
Post #219

Also 4BNGR I think you might have my car mixed up with another white FC that was there as we didn't leave till the car park was nearly empty! The blue 7 wasn't there when we left. We were parked a fair way up past the police.

was that the vert? it sounded tough when it was coming off the highway

of course i wasnt there when u left ph34r.gif i just dissapear

QLDStreet
Post #220

how often do these things run... I thought I was only a once every 3 month kinda thing, but somone said today that it's once a month?

micko1212
Post #221

QUOTE(QLDStreet @ Jul 18 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]1282625190[/snapback]

how often do these things run... I thought I was only a once every 3 month kinda thing, but somone said today that it's once a month?

It's once a month, the third Thursday of the month in fact.

73RRA
Post #222

QUOTE(AMY186 @ Jul 17 2008, 10:04 PM) [snapback]1282621788[/snapback]

I saw you!
haha
Was a great turnout tonight!!
Well done guys

oh. to the guy who owns the astra with the stereo.. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tunes.gif Yeah it pumps hard as Its my mates car me and the boys got that system pumpin massive, doing some custom splits for him now and some trick trim work!!. Any one who want to put their system up against the astra is welcome, street sound offs are good fun tunes.gif

Protius
Post #223

QUOTE(73RRA @ Jul 19 2008, 01:15 AM) [snapback]1282625578[/snapback]

tunes.gif Yeah it pumps hard as Its my mates car me and the boys got that system pumpin massive, doing some custom splits for him now and some trick trim work!!. Any one who want to put their system up against the astra is welcome, street sound offs are good fun tunes.gif

Street sound offs LOL 'OMG MAEN MY CAR IZ LIK SO MUCH LOWDA!' mamoru.gif

MD0086
Post #224

QUOTE(Midnight_Fate @ Jul 18 2008, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1282624070[/snapback]

anyone else notice i had no boost on the way home? lol i managed to lose my BOV somewhere around yatala BP... if anyone found a BOV with a bunch of Jap symbols on it feel free to take it... i have my other one lol

ohmy.gif you serious!
I didnt hear it fall off sad.gif
How the hell does a BOV fall off though? tongue.gif

Midnight_Fate
Post #225

ah well the o-ring wasnt too flash hot... and neither were the stupid bolts holding it in lol
tore it all out... i guess it seized... its so old... no biggy got the new one

SW1FTY
Post #226

just thought i would add im jamie and its not my green vy... just always driving it... its actually my cousins commo, sucks about the deffect cause of how good it sounds, and i only lowered it for him last week... oooppss!!

HGHOON
Post #227

SWITFY! SO YOUR THE ONE TRYIN TO DRAG ME ON LINKFIELD AHHA I GOT THE BLACK VL TURBO BOTH OF US HAD FULL CARS AHAHA, I WASN'T EVEN GUNNA TRY MATE

LOWGM
Post #228

QUOTE(SW1FTY @ Jul 19 2008, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1282627453[/snapback]

just thought i would add im jamie and its not my green vy... just always driving it... its actually my cousins commo, sucks about the deffect cause of how good it sounds, and i only lowered it for him last week... oooppss!!

he was keen as fuck for you too skid it!! sound good aye, i cant believe wat happened at brendale! how loud was my blower when mr police man told me to rev it?

HGHOON
Post #229

WHERE DID YOU'S GET PULLED UP I WAS ONLY JUST BEHIND YOU AND NEVER SAW ONE COPPER

LOWGM
Post #230

fuck man went down duntroon (hanson concrete) seen a paddy wagon and tried to hide a bit, but in the end had me, swifty, and a vn wag, there for about an hour! and no joke there was 4 patrol cars, 2paddywagons, and 2 unmarked cars.

Zacyboy01
Post #231

im glad i didnt end up goin to brendale... my mate in the red falcon piss bolted after the 4th coppa showed up

LOWGM
Post #232

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Jul 19 2008, 07:33 PM) [snapback]1282627523[/snapback]

im glad i didnt end up goin to brendale... my mate in the red falcon piss bolted after the 4th coppa showed up

yeah they were onto yous! lol

micko1212
Post #233

QUOTE(LOWGM @ Jul 19 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1282627526[/snapback]

yeah they were onto yous! lol

Haha pfffftt.. I would have lost them anyway.

Yeah my brother and lil swifty (who was in that vn) rekon the cops were supposed to be coming after me but nothing happened..?

Zacyboy01
Post #234

QUOTE(micko1212 @ Jul 19 2008, 08:06 PM) [snapback]1282627634[/snapback]

Haha pfffftt.. I would have lost them anyway.

Yeah my brother and lil swifty (who was in that vn) rekon the cops were supposed to be coming after me but nothing happened..?

Smells like bacon in this muthafucka. What I look like, a sucka to you, nigga? Fuck you, rookie.

LOWGM
Post #235

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Jul 19 2008, 08:19 PM) [snapback]1282627675[/snapback]

Smells like bacon in this muthafucka. What I look like, a sucka to you, nigga? Fuck you, rookie.

wtf whos that about?

Zacyboy01
Post #236

QUOTE(LOWGM @ Jul 19 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1282627684[/snapback]

wtf whos that about?

lol no one.. its a quote off training day

anywho back to business, when u givin me ur blower?

LOWGM
Post #237

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Jul 19 2008, 08:26 PM) [snapback]1282627700[/snapback]

lol no one.. its a quote off training day

anywho back to business, when u givin me ur blower?

haha, nah she stayin under me bonnet!

micko1212
Post #238

QUOTE(LOWGM @ Jul 19 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1282627745[/snapback]

haha, nah she stayin under me bonnet!

Lol... that's not very nice. Sharing is caring.

You going out tonight lowgm?

aufalcon140
Post #239

anyone see that sick as blue falcon with the 20s oopsie.gif

LOWGM
Post #240

QUOTE(aufalcon140 @ Jul 19 2008, 11:49 PM) [snapback]1282628502[/snapback]

anyone see that sick as blue falcon with the 20s oopsie.gif

not yours by any chance? facesjump.gif

SW1FTY
Post #241

QUOTE(LOWGM @ Jul 19 2008, 07:18 PM) [snapback]1282627477[/snapback]

he was keen as fuck for you too skid it!! sound good aye, i cant believe wat happened at brendale! how loud was my blower when mr police man told me to rev it?

bahahahaha.... prob the sillyest thing i have seen..... mate can you rev it.... got to like 2grand and started fluttering.... 3 cops at front of the car with torches looking at front mount didnt do anything hahaha....

prob a good thing tho cause i was fucking tired and wanted to go to sleep lol

Zacyboy01
Post #242

QUOTE(SW1FTY @ Jul 20 2008, 11:09 AM) [snapback]1282629054[/snapback]

bahahahaha.... prob the sillyest thing i have seen..... mate can you rev it.... got to like 2grand and started fluttering.... 3 cops at front of the car with torches looking at front mount didnt do anything hahaha....

prob a good thing tho cause i was fucking tired and wanted to go to sleep lol

whats wrong with having a blower on your vt?? Why would u be worried about having one?

LOWGM
Post #243

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Jul 20 2008, 11:23 AM) [snapback]1282629069[/snapback]

whats wrong with having a blower on your vt?? Why would u be worried about having one?

needs mod plate, engine numbers dont match the car, hole been cut for cooler pipes, all sortsa shit that shouldnt be there that is thumbsup.gif

SW1FTY
Post #244

i sold him the blower so im wasnt worried about having one... was laughing at the cops looking at the car while it was fluttering... mustn't have known much about cars cause didnt even ask to look under the bonnet...

Zacyboy01
Post #245

ohh truu, yer powertorque hid all my blower n shit and made my engine bay look completely stock its pretty impressive...

THANKS POWERTORQUE

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 7 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x