• Standard User
  • Member No.: 4,703
Post #1 post 12th June 2008 - 11:30 AM
Engine: 1.4L Petrol Turbo

Exhaust: Stock, with Twin Tip

Suspension: Sports

Wheels: 17" Fiat Alloys with Pirelli Tyres

Modifications: None, Just has factory Skydome + Sports Kit

Stereo Audio / Visual: Standard Fiat Stereo with Blue&Me Voice Control for my mobile.

Estimated Power: 150hp

This car is straight off the showroom floor, no mods, no upgrades just a stock Ritmo with the Sports pack addons.

This post has been edited by NoRC: Jun 14 2008, 12:43 AM

--------------------
"Its all fun and games till someone cuts your brake lines, then its all fun and games and you cant f'king stop!"

Comments

• Boost Network 37
  • chilli_eater
    Post #2

Neat little car ! The rims go nice with it

how does she go ? Any future plans ?

Gl with it smile.gif

Excelix
    Post #3

looks realy nice! heard there not the fastest thing but a great car none the less

bustage
    Post #4

i like it smile.gif

OConnor
    Post #5

gotta love the fiats! got a ducato myself...

Beneboy
    Post #6

nice rims!

MYB16
    Post #7

Choice bra.

Is it your first Italian car?

NoRC
    Post #8

Nah this is my 4th Fiat tongue.gif

I owned 2 1985 Fiat Regatta's and still own a 1988 Fiat Croma smile.gif

Luke
    Post #9

Haven't seen one of these before, looks nice smile.gif

fltsteward
    Post #10

Everyone knows little cars rule.... Nice colour!

Any plans for Arbath modification?

revhead888
    Post #11

That is one hot little hatch... nice choice...
    bought how much did that retail for?
    just curious, cause looks pretty nice.
    yea does she go alright or just for looks

NoRC
    Post #12

She goes pretty nice to be honest.. in city / eco mode its still got balls, but when you press the lil red button on the dash with "SPORT" written on it then it really gets going.

Im gunna head for a drive up to brissy tonite see some mates, cant wait to get it on the highway.

SimonTURBO_II
    Post #13

fell in love with this car at the last MotorShow. interior was awesome and the roof was V.cool !

MR 3KGT
    Post #14

Cute little car!

Edit: In a non-gay way haha!

Tommo24
    Post #15

thats pretty rad! .. how does that lil motor go?

I like how companies are starting to embrace the 'aftermarket' look now when bringing out different models of cars.. like those wheels for example!

nice car bud!

Mr.B
    Post #16

Fix
    It
    Again
    Tony

Paolo
    Post #17

Awesome man. Love it!!!

Dori*mon
    Post #18

very nice, looks great in black

NoRC
    Post #19

They start at $29,900 for the base 'Emotion' model... the Sports Model was $31,950... with the Skydome addon and Pearl paint it was on road for $35,000.

I fell in love with it when i opened the door to look inside the showroom model, but once i brought the woman back an took it for a test drive I was sold on it.

I know the stigmata Fiat has, "Fix It Again Tony" but that was 20 years ago now and it has a 3yr/100,000k warranty as well as Fiat Care 24Hour Roadside Assist incase of breakdown. Im willing to give them another go, no one who has been in it yet hasnt fallen in love with it.

The car's "Blue&Me" system is perfect, the car will turn the stereo off when a call comes in which you can answer at the push of a button on the steering wheel, then connects the call with the cars stereo (if you have a supported model fone your ringtone comes through the stereo when a call comes in). There's two mic's in the front so both driver & passenger can easly talk with who ever is on the other end.

The other cool feature with "Blue&Me" is press the lil button on the left of the wheel and you tell it what you want it to do "Call Skip" and it will search your fone book and ask if you want to be connected. Or you can just tell it "Dial xxxxxxxx" and it will call that number.

It also has Message Reader which will read out txt's you receive and display them on the dash between the speedo & tacho. Sadly my E65 isnt compatable with that feature so Im changing my mobile lol.

Nify feature is the USB slot in the center console, rather than burning cds or what ever for tunes I just loaded up a 4gb memory card and plugged it in for my music.

One ODD thing is that you can actually Disable Passenger Airbag's lol... not sure why you'd want to do that, unless you really really really dont like them or something hahaha.

SV5000
    Post #20

Looks pretty nice for a small car, alot better then Toyota etc..

Post #21

One ODD thing is that you can actually Disable Passenger Airbag's

ha there would have to be a reason

rb26pulsa
    Post #22

nice fiat mate biggrin.gif

Rookie ROX
    Post #23

The ability to disable the airbag is primarily designed for when a front passenger who could be injured by the force of the airbag - Think children, elderly, people suffering certain medical conditions etc. Usually it's something you'd never use though.

Nice choice though. Of the current Fiat range I really do like the Ritmo. It's different, but not outrageous. Certain Punto models aren't bad either.

Enjoy it.

ROCK ON
    R~R

NoRC
    Post #24

Ok finally took some real photos of my car today ... smile.gif I removed the old pix in the original post and put up the new ones of her smile.gif

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
    Post #25

aweseme looking little car

HOON69
    Post #26

looks good.

RME11
    Post #27

That's such a cool feature, USB slot! Hopefully this becomes standard in the next few years.

The Fiat looks awesome. Good luck with all the modding, I'm sure she'll be unique!

DAL32
    Post #28

Nice car, you should post interior pics. The interior on these things is sweet as, from what I remember from the motor show.

NoRC
    Post #29

Yeh I will take some tomorrow night of the interior.. Its so nice inside. Comfit +++

But that eurocars for ya biggrin.gif

4shizz
    Post #30

sweet man! lov rimtos..fiats are the shit lol

1 of these wit 150kw atw and a set of coilovers, flared guards tongue.gif would be an awsome daily/weekend warrior.. looks great man! haha

Samboi
    Post #31

Never seen one. I like it. The sunroof looks great and the standard wheels are yum.

0-100 in 8 secs is enough to hurt commo drivers off the lights!!

NoRC
    Post #32

4,000k's now on the clock and it hasnt had a single problem woooooot!

4shizz
    Post #33

well.. u'd hope so wouldnt ya! haha

soo when is that warranty up?

NoRC
    Post #34

Warranty is 100,000k's or 3years which eva comes first... tongue.gif

NoRC
    Post #35

Just about to hit 10,000k's in it biggrin.gif

Still drives like the day I brought it.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x