Nt Drift  

Page 57 of 58
Jump to page
KrUgEs
Post #1961

Theres a 2011 teda roll call on highrpm.com, looking for numbers guys (and girls?).

rx2re
Post #1962

here you go:

http://www.highrpm.com.au/forums/showthrea...oll-call?p=1543

R TUNE
Post #1963

Got my email. to bad im only doing half the season.

KrUgEs
Post #1964

^^^What for?^^^

R TUNE
Post #1965

Resining for this season.

eVL slider
Post #1966

have u done the manual conversion on the 32 ? :P

R TUNE
Post #1967

Have most parts cam but due to work reason i cant at the moment, and wayne will be painting it soon.

KrUgEs
Post #1968

Can you guys jump on highrpm.com and write your names down on the roll call? thanks in advance guys.

R TUNE
Post #1969

Yea will do.

KrUgEs
Post #1970

Have been informed today that dates for the first drift day of the year will now take place on the 5/6 of march. Can anyone confirm this?

Blee88
Post #1971

I'm keen as to try out the hidden valley track.
Will be my first time drifting on it.

I've been keeping an eye on TEDA and they have no date up as yet

JET_RB25
Post #1972

Tis what i have heard Kruges.

Adrnln
Post #1973

Contact Shane at territory laser cutting for info. 89818852

bdup888
Post #1974

spoke to shane yesterday and he said it was still on for sunday but with this weather atm it could change

UNKNOWN
Post #1975

QUOTE (Blee88 @ Feb 16 2011, 08:51 AM) *
I'm keen as to try out the hidden valley track.
Will be my first time drifting on it.

I've been keeping an eye on TEDA and they have no date up as yet

hey mate,

this weekend is the next track day, hopefully with the cyclone moving south we should have good dry weather.

if you PM me your email I can send you all the forms you need to fill in, or you should be able sign up on the saturday during scruitineering.

But its alot less mucking around if you send the forms in before hand and pay online.

cheers,

Darren

UNKNOWN
Post #1976

Ok, this weekends lapsprint/drift event has now been cancelled, so the next event is on the 5th of march which will be a night event and will be pretty big, sooo get your entry in for that as soon as the forms become available.

R TUNE
Post #1977

NEXT MEETING:

Celerbration of speed night meeting.
WHEN: 5 march
TIME: from 12pm
EVENTS: Drift motakana showdown, HQ holdens, improved production, commordore cup, lap sprints.
Also a live band SKARLETT will be playing.

Entry for spectators is $10 kids under 12 free.

I have entry form if people wont to enter or email shane (TLC)

Blee88
Post #1978

Does anyone have any photos or videos of the green VE Ute from last Saturdays motorkhana
Had a great time. Can't wait to get put and do some more

Territory Laser Cutting
Post #1979

How many TDZ guys are coming down to take the $500 cash? Hope to see a few out there, that would be awesome!!!!

R TUNE
Post #1980

What does TDZ stand for agan?

incubus
Post #1981

terrific drift zone :dunno:

J-moNeY
Post #1982

QUOTE (incubus @ Mar 30 2011, 09:38 PM) *
terrific drift zone :)

Jer
Post #1983

What are the chances of this being cancelled if it rains too much?

Territory Laser Cutting
Post #1984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBALfXBBzSA

Not much of a video... but something to look at!!!

Love the section after turn 7... feels very quick, just need to grow a pair and link it into turn 10 :-)

Cant wait until the 20th May Meeting.

R TUNE
Post #1985

Ah nice ill be home but the line wont be ready.
should be able to come down and help tho.

mitch_r32
Post #1986

Settling into the car well Shane?

Grow 2 pairs and keep your foot flat to the floor all the way to the hairpin after doing turn 5 wink.gif

MAKE THOSE FRONT ROTORS GLOW!

R TUNE
Post #1987

Hows it going on the east coast mitch, got anything new to slide with?

vh-holden
Post #1988

Here's some photos from todays drift practice -http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150306670380127.383342.614140126&saved#!/media/set/?set=a.10150306670380127.383342.614140126 - sorry it is facebook, but it is the easiest way for me at the moment

UNKNOWN
Post #1989

Next drift night is the 17th of september! Check Facebook for more information

4thrlz
Post #1990

QUOTE (UNKNOWN @ Aug 28 2011, 10:05 PM) *
Next drift night is the 17th of september! Check Facebook for more information

were on facebook? link?

vh-holden
Post #1991

TEDA page - http://www.facebook.com/groups/90971095031/

XDrft
Post #1993

Hi Team!

2012 calender launch at Bursons Winnellie this Saturday the 21st of January.

Come and meet the Teda Babes and get your calender signed

Forms and information available for sign up if you are interested in joining Teda

Calenders only $10 this year, great gift

Sausage sizzle

Drinks available

Be there!

XDrft
Post #1994

Hi Team,

Please note Top End Drift Association is holding an Annual General meeting at the Hidden Valley Motor-sport club-rooms at 12.30pm Saturday the 11Th of February.

We are expecting another exciting year with more and more people becoming involved with drifting in the Top End. Attached to this email is the nomination form for election to the TEDA committee, if you wish to be part of the committee please fill in the form as required and return it before Monday the 30Th of January. Persons who want to participate in administration and officiating duties are encouraged to nominate.

Proceeding the meeting we will make our way down to the track for a little practice and finish of with BBQ and refreshments.

You must be a member with a current Teda member with current Cams licence on hand to participate in the practice session.

Please note this will not be a sign on day, memberships will not be accepted here so if you wish to drift get organised now.

The order of business for the AGM will be:

(a) brief discussion on club objectives, direction and expectations of club members
(b) brief discussion on accounting and record keeping including legal requirements
© brief discussion in regards the expectations of TEDA by NAMSC
(d) temporary amendment to the constitution to acknowledge 2011 members with voting rights for this AGM
(e) any other business requiring consideration by TEDA at the meeting
(f) election of office bearers and committee; President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Committee Member x 2 , Publicity Officer, Race Secretary, Street delegate.

Return email if you did not receive the nomination form. Forms must be signed by the nominee and the person making the nomination –all of whom must have current FULL membership of Teda.

Forms must be returned to [email protected] or fax 0889422322 by Monday the 30th of January – do not wait until the AGM to lodge the form as your nomination will not count.

If you require membership and nomination forms email [email protected]

Kind Regards

Danny Probert

Top End Drift Association

XDrft
Post #1995

Burson Auto Parts 2012 Drift Series Opener

Friday March 30th Gates open @ 6pm, Racing Starts @7pm

Scrutineering 5.00pm to 6.30

Where Hidden Valley Motorsports Complex

$500 prize money to the best judged street drifter

First time entrants $110, If you have drifted before you need current license, membership and paid entry in by Friday March 23
Email [email protected] if you require forms and a Starter kit

Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted

DTuned and DJ Flux will be pumping out the tunes from the marquee

Food and refreshments available

This is a family event, Admission $10, children under 15 free

Will Zenek Randomski blow the doors off the competition? Will Justin pits challenge him for the Win? Has Frenchy done a deal to drive the Cefiro?

Be part of Darwin’s fastest growing spectator friendly motorsport and get down track side for an action packed night of high speed skids!

Be there!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 57 of 58
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x