Cruise For A Cause - this time to raise money for young care for more details read inside&#  

Page 3 of 9
Jump to page
66mustang
Post #71

Im up for it should be good.

Bandit
Post #72

awesome stuff biggrin.gif

does anyone know of a good brand hand held uhf radio???

Cleutin
Post #73

GME, i have handhelds and car mounted.

TX650 hand helds

TX3440 in car

Bandit
Post #74

what kinda pricing am i looking at, as the uhf i have is no where to be found lol

Zeeute
Post #75

QUOTE(Subaru Mad @ Apr 14 2008, 07:58 AM) [snapback]1282188697[/snapback]

What about me???? Can i drive it?? drool.gif

You wouldn't know how to! laugh.gif

66mustang
Post #76

yeh some of those uhf's are real shit, gotta watch out for some of them.

Cleutin
Post #77

i can lend you mine for the day, as for buying, i'll price them up for you.

Bandit
Post #78

sounds rad, and yeh i dont want to waste my money on shit biggrin.gif and seen as im cruise creator im pretty sure i should have one lol

Subaru Mad
Post #79

QUOTE(Zeeute @ Apr 15 2008, 10:09 PM) [snapback]1282199873[/snapback]

You wouldn't know how to! laugh.gif

facesjump.gif

i think your scared i'd show you a few things young wippasnappa tongue.gif tongue.gif

honeysp20
Post #80

bandit you can use one of mine uhf's again

Bandit
Post #81

if i dont buy one before the cruise that would be rad thanks biggrin.gif

Mr tec
Post #82

ill be there

Bandit
Post #83

first post has been up dated yet agian

Denney
Post #84

I may be in on this. Haven't read the whole thread but for northsiders, how about meeting at the toombul car park? It's only about 5 minutes from the gateway motorway.

Bandit
Post #85

that could work, would u like to the the cruise leader from northside and help organise the northside meet up?
im not overly formilure to the northside so help would be rad thanks

Denney
Post #86

I could do that. I'm still unsure if I'll be attending (a little closer to the date I should be able to confirm).

Just let us know a rough time you would be arriving at the airport turnoff on the gateway.

I can get everyone on and off the gateway at least. Lol.

Give me a good chance to get to know some of the people on here to.

Edit: Would you want to stop at Toombul to regroup or would the northside crowd meet you at Goodna?

Bandit
Post #87

we would be at springwood, not airport...

another thing mater childens hospital seem to be happy with us raising money for them the just want me to go to the cops and make a statement about where were going to be doing andwhen etc and make sure they are aware and that its ok by them and then we are all sweet to go wooohoo

vhturbodude
Post #88

i should be there will be my first cruise in my long overdue project i dont know anybody so if people see a purple skyline come say hi!

Bandit
Post #89

i have received an email back from NOVA106.9, they have put together a pack of "nova goodies" for the raffle on the day

so i will be picking that up today biggrin.gif
(they also might be attending in the nova sandman van things)

Denney
Post #90

Sorry about that. Had a mind lapse then (for some reason I thought you were heading north on the gateway)... Don't mind me.

So we'd have to get from Toombul to Springwood by 9am correct?

Bandit
Post #91

that is correct my friend biggrin.gif

Denney
Post #92

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you any more. I forgot all about my brother coming down from Cairns on the 15th for the week. Needless to say we have the weekend planned already.

Sorry guys. Hope you all have a good trip though.

kurt19
Post #93

QUOTE(Zeeute @ Apr 13 2008, 08:12 PM) [snapback]1282187031[/snapback]

No thanks smile.gif
Kurt will do it just fine

damm straight ill do just fine wink.gif haha, lookin forward to the cruise. should be fun

Mr-Seca
Post #94

me and my friend sara will be attending in her nx coupe...
as i think this is a excelent idea.. as both of my young boys have spend time in the mater childrens hospital and they docs and staff there are the best ppl ever...
and sara has been in and out of hospital for ages now...
good work smile.gif

krikket
Post #95

hi peoples,

yes, Ben (Mr-Seca) and i intend to attend this cruise, as its for a good cause, and should be alot of fun.
will also be my first cruise with u guys, will be good to meet new people. smile.gif though i have been signed up for awhile... i havent ever attended anything. slack i know...

but look forward to it

sezza.

monkey08
Post #96

yo sara u and ben arent the only ones off the other forum to join ill be in. i live in toowoomba and dont know wat i should do maybe find a place to crash over in brissy so i can drive home again if its decided to come out to filthy old toowoomba

camo

Bandit
Post #97

^ im sure u could find somewhere to crash, there are apartment buildings in springwood which are like $50 for a night so maybe thats something to look into...

niz32
Post #98

i may attend this one as i will have my licence back after the 4th of may and haven't been on a decent cruise in my car yet. will knnow closer to the date.

Mr-Seca
Post #99

yeb me and krikket and monkey08 will be there onbehalf of
NISSANEXA.com / NXCOUPE.com

Bandit
Post #100

feeel free to copy and paste the information and put a thread up about it on the forum, i have this cruise on many forums ahah

Mr-Seca
Post #101

its already in your general area in the brisbane forum smile.gif

smiley
Post #102

if its DEFINATELY a Sunday... I'm in.

dont know what car though... I seem to be changing cars at an alarming rate the last year or so... had 9 since June last year... sad.gif

so I guess I'll update on what I'm in closer to the date.

thumbsup.gif

Bandit
Post #103

yes it is sunday, and wont be changing again biggrin.gif haha

hope to see you there biggrin.gif

Cleutin
Post #104

might be there

krikket
Post #105

your welcome to stay here at my place camo. then we will pick ben up in the morn. smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 9
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x