Qfm High Performance Brake Pads - Sick of paying too much for high performance street and track pads?  

Page 4 of 4
Jump to page
Crossie
Post #106

ok ill take a pair, can you send me the details please

non brembo GTSt

gslrallysport
Post #107

No dramas at all, easiest way to order is credit card over the phone, 1300 884 836, or else PM me your details, full name, delivery address (preferably a work or business address!!), contact number and email and I can fire you through an invoice with direct deposit details.

PSYFiRE
Post #108

I run a1rm on my s15, track days and drift they are awesome, after 5 hot laps still zero brake fade. Best pads I've ever used!! Best part is they work perfectly on the street, actually more bitey than stock pads

yumcha33
Post #109

Just put some of these in the front of my R32, got em all round now. So much more bite then other expensive pads I have run! Even when they're hot out at QR!

westside180
Post #110

after a pair of A1RM for r34 turbo (non brembo) fronts please

gslrallysport
Post #111

Hi mate,

$119, plus $8 shipping, and in stock.

Easiest way to order is credit card over the phone, 1300 884 836, or else PM me your details, full name delivery address (preferably a work or business address!!), contact number and email and I can fire you through an invoice with direct deposit details.

Regards,
Greg

gslrallysport
Post #112

A1RM Pads Excel!

I don't normally write reviews, unless they excel or end up at the other end of the scale.

On my second set of A1RM pads now with just a 324mm rotor upgrade. Gotta say they're endurance on the track in terms of fade is exceptional. Very little fade after some heavy laps and great peddle feel all round. Not too hard on the rotors, me running out of pad at the end of the straight did a hell of a lot more damage than the pads ever did

I did chew through them though, lasted 2 track days and the odd cruise in between. But in my opinion out performed a lot of high $$ pads in terms of feel and fade, so all in all an exceptional pad for it's cost.

On the street they perform as a street pad should, good enough while cold. I drive like a grandma when the car is cold anyway.

And super quick service...next day delivery from qld to sydney...and I only ordered them at like 3pm! Massive kudos to Greg!!

http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showpost.php...p;postcount=189

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 4
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x