Final Information On The Willowbank Night - SAt 17/1/4  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
`nigno
Post #36

mmmmm lunch is gonna be soooooooo good, *drool*

and I am soooo not draggin if the tracks wet i dont fancy doin the 1/4 mile sideways wacko.gif
and I am pretty sure it will be cancelled boys n gals.... just talked to a mate of mine up there and apparently its farking slippery out there... unless it clears up (unlikely) they are callin it off

QUOTE (NismoGirl @ Jan 15 2004, 07:37 PM)
So for southsiders, meeting in the carpark at the bottom of mount cootha (near the botanical gardens) at 3:00pm, leaving at 3:30.

is there another thread about this yet? unsure.gif but I will be there driving *wank wank* if I can organise myself in time, otherwise, see you all out there! and good luck everyone:thumbsup:

Hoon
Post #38

Yea Yea - sorry you lot... biggrin.gif Weather was pretty good tonight - maybe we can carry to onto a rain free day tomorrow biggrin.gif

Not that it's going to do me any good. After calling the diff guy two weeks ago, and telling him what I wanted, then reminding him earlier this week...he didn't have the freekin parts. Wasted my day really.

Thanks goes out to Redcliffe Dyno for working so hard in the few hours they had left to service it and check on a few things.

mmmmmm full nitrous bottle biggrin.gif

mAJORD
Post #39

if it rains its your fault

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #40

are we still on?

i have a small problem with my knock sensor kicking in.... but im hoping to get a clean run...

BOM says:
IPSWICH AREA
Sultry. A few showers and an afternoon or evening thunderstorm.
Moderate N'ly winds.
Maximum ... 34
UV INDEX - 17 [Extreme]

Hoon
Post #41

Thunderstorms.....meeeehhhhh.

I reckon this might be a call off. I'll be going to Gold Coast instead if that happens....but yea - 90% on call off.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #42

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all that hard work....
wasted.

pissed.gif pissed.gif

mattson
Post #43

oooo.... big meeting at the broadie instead wink.gif

hoon'y boy I have a present for you... patt too.. infact all moderators, so make sure you've all got your arses out tonight or tomorrow smile.gif

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #44

smile.gif present smile.gif smile.gif
it'd beter not be like the present Chris gave Rhys...

mattson
Post #45

HAHAHAHAHA top call! smile.gif

but chris is the reciever remember

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #46

just dont u go droppin ur dacks around me mattson, ur liable to get a swift size 9 boot up your ass. wink.gif hehe..

the weather looks pretty shitty atm.. its not raining, the birds are chirping, but over toward the mountains, its very dark..
i think we are in for another arfternoon of torrential rain... yay wacko.gif

Hoon
Post #47

Size 9 is pretty small for a bloke.... biggrin.gif

Yea, I'm going to Broady tonight....might make a seperate thread for a meet up at BP Yatla Pat.

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Jan 16 2004, 07:36 AM)
sarp dion.. u bringing that monsoonal weather... f**k off back home eh.. lol

lets hope she's nice and dry tommorrow smile.gif

Yeah Pat, how true is that biggrin.gif

Bloody hell Dion knows he has NO CHANCE OF BEATING ANYONE biggrin.gif so he brings the rain with him. You have been saved by the bell Dion laugh.gif or should I say rain

Yes I think it will be a Surfers night tonight smile.gif . Hope I get to meet you before you and your rain bugger off Dion.

QUOTE (Hoon @ Jan 17 2004, 08:53 AM)
Size 9 is pretty small for a bloke.... biggrin.gif

Yea, I'm going to Broady tonight....might make a seperate thread for a meet up at BP Yatla Pat.

hmm as much as im in denial right now (the rain will stay away). i think we might all be heading to broadie wacko.gif
im only going to get my present off mattson smile.gif

mattson
Post #50

ponders a way to give pat his present while keeping my pants on!

QUOTE (Mattson @ Jan 17 2004, 08:46 AM)

hoon'y boy I have a present for you... patt too.. infact all moderators, so make sure you've all got your arses out tonight or tomorrow smile.gif

ohh i like presents

i will be out either tonight or tomorrow

BoostedS15
Post #52

lookin at the bom it still looks relativly okay for tonight. willowbank is STILL a goer. more infor after lunch.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #53

good to see another optimist around biggrin.gif

let our powers combine....
"take that dirty clouds.... ur not wanted round here.".

Hoon
Post #54

We really just need Memphis to let one of his chilli pizza farts rip into the atmosphere - that'll take away all our problems.

Always a set back tho...take a guess what that is...

*puts peg on nose*

QUOTE (Hoon @ Jan 17 2004, 09:27 AM)
We really just need Memphis to let one of his chilli pizza farts rip into the atmosphere - that'll take away all our problems.

Always a set back tho...take a guess what that is...

*puts peg on nose*

just hope he doesnt follow thru...
hes not coming in my car.
lol

Post #56

Keen to go to Willowbank and race the 32 - just hope the rain stays away.

QUOTE (Amokk @ Jan 17 2004, 09:11 AM)
QUOTE (Mattson @ Jan 17 2004, 08:46 AM)

ohh i like presents

i will be out either tonight or tomorrow

hmmm presents leisa loves presents i think we will have to come out afterall biggrin.gif

Hoon
Post #58

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Jan 17 2004, 09:29 AM)
just hope he doesnt follow thru...
hes not coming in my car.
lol

Damn - I promised him a ride in MY car!

*AARRRGGGGHHHHH*

MENICE
Post #59

its spitting at browns plains at the moment so looks like
i'll be waiting till wednesday night 2 unleash the ford..

Post #60

Does anyone know whats the go with tonight yet?

NismoGirl
Post #61

The rain on the radar looks like it's over willowbank at the moment heading towards brisbane

BoostedS15
Post #62

okay..............i just rung willowbank and had no luck getting ahold of anyone............so i rung a friend who lives near by and he said chances are it'll be cancelled. its raining out there at the moment and doesnt look like letting up.

i have also looked at the BOM website and the whole area is covered in clouds and rainfall.

executive decision...............

i dont think ill go. 99% sure it will be cancelled. ill meet up with you at yatla dion and crew. please see other thread i am closeng this. if anyone wants to talk to me about it just PM me.

It sux that it has happened this way, after all the fun talkin it up............BUT dont forget, we WILL have the entire track to ourselves in the very near future!! and THAT will be awesome!

bloody rain!

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #63

lol.. i was gonna say i was gonna give it a miss...
see yall at yatala,.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x