Bwcp Police Busts Suck  

Page 2 of 6
Jump to page
Andrew Krahenbring
Post #36

I was at the Broadwater CarPark about 2 weekends ago with my modified 2003 Sti.
I just think the Carpark is now just a waist of time and the idiots who go in there doing burnouts have wrecked it for the real car enthusiasts who just want to hang out there and check out other peoples rides.
It used to be good there when it filled up but now i think its a joke. The coast needs a new place for car enthusiasts to hang out and the police need to be informed so they can stop idiots going in there and wrecking it for everyone else

woodstock88
Post #37

if ur car isnt legal u shouldnt be driving it anywhere... let alone 'hoon hot spots' finish it, get everything legal and engineered ect ect. .then go cruising without the worry of popo reaming u a new asshole

mel_trucker
Post #38

why not just park up near broadwater car park an walk there? easiest thing to do!

someblackguy
Post #39

QUOTE(Rookie ROX @ Jan 13 2008, 12:53 AM) [snapback]1281807113[/snapback]

Actually no, please post, I always enjoy a good laugh at people who take a blatantly defectable vehicle to the biggest hotspot that always has a police presence.

ROCK ON
R~R

as do i

if you........fuck it might as well not even bother.

lets all just lol at the people who got caught.

QUOTE(PSIcotik_Soarer @ Jan 13 2008, 10:24 AM) [snapback]1281807480[/snapback]

Yeah ya @#$!, i could see ya driving away when the cop pulled in infront of me!

People head to the M1, thats fucked now, The broadwater, Cops all over that now, Yatla and other industrial areas are alos hot spots.. Lets just take it to housing estates, Seems cops dont go there. Lets go piss off elderly people and rip big skids and drift there.....

The thing is cars are going to go somewhere and it is not going to stop. Lets take it to the neighborhoods and really give the boys in blue something to worry about. They may rethink locking down places like the broadwater then, where its away from households and contained in one area where the majority of people are well behaved (apart from cletus and his mates from ipswich)

QUOTE(Makka @ Jan 13 2008, 09:58 AM) [snapback]1281807427[/snapback]

Yeah mate we got done on Smith St on our way into Surfers. Got defected for being to low and ordered to get a DB test done. Since when have you had to have your car off the road by midnight. Now we have to clear the defects but were told by the Queensland transport that was with the cop we are not allowed to drive the car at all until all defects have been cleared. Since when?? It is a minor defect thought you still had 28 days tho clear.

They were just picking on everything last night. Once they finished we went to BWCP then it pissed down so we went to the spit and we got pulled over again. That would make it twice in less than half an hour.
We drove past the carpark and it was boxed in. So we decided to go home.
We were in a neat and tidy Blue S13. It is a little low, so we don't really have a problem with that, it was the comment made by the Queensland transport dick that pissed me off "you have a nice car so you can afford to pay for these", as they pass over a defect notice and a fine for to low.
Fair enough it is the risk we take modifying cars, but is there any need to be a D_ _ k head about it, i would also like to add the cop was pretty cool about the whole thing.

Did any1 else get done? rant2.gif

QUOTE(HAB008 @ Jan 13 2008, 12:27 PM) [snapback]1281807815[/snapback]

They tried gettin me for my P plates they weren't 100% displayed and they were gonna give me a $150 ticket for them, wen they r tied on wit fishing line and cant come off.. wankers

Dom feels no mercy

IPB Image

DAL32
Post #40

1. Don't drive a defectable poo box
2. Don't do burnouts in front of Police
3. ???
4. Profit

EDIT: "Bwcp Police Busts Suck". More like, you suck.

Funkzilla
Post #41

Banned, ouch! So hard to get by the cops without being done for the most simple things these days..anyone get done for having an exhaust system or wheels an inch over the safety requirement?

TwinCam16
Post #42

QUOTE(Rookie ROX @ Jan 13 2008, 12:50 AM) [snapback]1281807110[/snapback]

Only if you don't come on here whinging because you've got 13" of the State's finest up your ass and will be pissing away your monthly wage on defect fines.

ROCK ON
R~R

THATS MY LINE FUCKER!!! rant2.gif rant2.gif

90 GTX
Post #43

Was driving a friends clubby and just got pulled over for an RBT as I left, cant really defect his car tongue.gif

A pulsar sss I think it was got pulled over in front of me for bald tyres (obvious reason) and the RIP HSV ford got pulled over to but not sure what for

I aint taking my car down there, I will get done hardcore sad.gif

TwinCam16
Post #44

QUOTE(90 GTX @ Jan 13 2008, 08:02 PM) [snapback]1281809279[/snapback]

... RIP HSV ford got pulled over to but not sure what for...

Cop must have known that being a ford driver, he must be dodgy...

niz32
Post #45

fuck there is some soft c*nts on these forums "(drive a defectable car and expect to get fines)" grow some balls fella. cops are out there but they a taking it way to far. can't even gather wit mate to show them your new parts, car, ecsessories you brought ect ect, incase we get fined....again. FTP

v8srchoice
Post #46

or quick tongue.gif @twincam

Su8aru Mad
Post #47

I saw GIG13 on tv tonight with the blitz drool.gif

12NVI
Post #48

QUOTE(niz32 @ Jan 13 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1281809366[/snapback]

fuck there is some soft c*nts on these forums "(drive a defectable car and expect to get fines)" grow some balls fella. cops are out there but they a taking it way to far. can't even gather wit mate to show them your new parts, car, ecsessories you brought ect ect, incase we get fined....again. FTP

why you gotta drive to the broady car park to show your mates your new parts?? surely they live closer then that??

I guess im one of these "soft c*nts" who has a brain though... sorry but i think your just plain stupid to take a modified ride down there.

clutch-monkey
Post #49

grow a fucking brain.
sure the cops may take it too far, but they're not the dumbfucks who rock up at chosen hotspots..BWCP doesn't have the best reputation

G-Stylz
Post #50

its the broadwater carpark ffs!! expect nothingless and get over it.

HSV
Post #51

Yes agreed, cops taking there job seriously to the letter of the law and defecting people with defectable cars MUST be stopped!

wink.gif

Bwen
Post #52

cops are out there but they a taking it way to far. can't even gather wit mate to show them your new parts, car, ecsessories you brought ect ect, incase we get fined....again. FTP

Why not install the parts and do it legally?

190emerc
Post #53

RIOT TIME!!!!!
nah
Cops must come on this forum and laugh

45SET
Post #54

QUOTE(anx34 @ Jan 13 2008, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1281807671[/snapback]

legal car=no fun at all cops=who gives a shit i dont mind adding to their retirement fund once in a while for driving the car i want

My car is legally modified... I enjoy it quiet alot.

Darkness
Post #55

QUOTE(HSV @ Jan 13 2008, 09:25 PM) [snapback]1281809871[/snapback]

Yes agreed, cops taking there job seriously to the letter of the law and defecting people with defectable cars MUST be stopped!

wink.gif

Yes, let's all sign a petition against the police doing their jobs.

Gizmo
Post #56

Found this today!

Operation Trap Door

Jono
Post #57

the chick driving giggle is looking pretty hot

something i dont understand - if there is defect stations set up - why do people try and leave - im sure a loitering fine or a parking ticket is cheaper thana defect?

Joyrid3r
Post #58

LOL

v8srchoice
Post #59

Yes, let's all sign a petition against the police doing there jobs.

can u do a petition for me not to do my job??

Darkness
Post #60

QUOTE(v8srchoice @ Jan 13 2008, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1281810064[/snapback]

can u do a petition for me not to do my job??

Only if you do one for me too, stating that I don't have to work, but still get payed biggrin.gif

v8srchoice
Post #61

fair's fair

MYDNA
Post #62

was down the car park a few weeks ago and there was a P plater doin hand breakies round the car park in an supra. how stupid, don't those kids know that there are cctv in through out the car park linked straight through to the coppers. of course within 10 mins the fuzz were there in force and the driver was arrested with endangering the public and reckless driving, and his car was impounded. what a dick

Midnight_Fate
Post #63

i just dont wanna go cuz i cant stand bein pulled up for 15-20 minutes while they ask me 20 questions... i still think if people arent doing anything wrong then the police should stay out of broady carpark... lockin it down randomly to get revenue doesnt really solve the issue does it?

shouldnt the majority of cops be in surfers on a saturday night anyway? maybe people wouldnt fight or do drugs so much if there was a considerable police force there... all i see is the same group of 6 marching up and down sad.gif

ah well thats life lol luck to everyone im gonna stay away from hot spots for the simple fact im impatient and hate them treating me and other considerate enthusiasts like crap cuz a minority ruin it

v8srchoice
Post #64

if an officer is holding you upfor 20mins for a random check, hes either checking quite alot or is stupid.
if you get the shits with an officer, theyre taking too long or whatever, you ask for their name and number, you wish to make a complaint. make sure you have NOTHING they can get you for, coz every officer ive done this too becomes a real pain in the ass.

HSV
Post #65

QUOTE(v8srchoice @ Jan 14 2008, 02:23 AM) [snapback]1281810301[/snapback]

if an officer is holding you upfor 20mins for a random check, hes either checking quite alot or is stupid.
if you get the shits with an officer, theyre taking too long or whatever, you ask for their name and number, you wish to make a complaint. make sure you have NOTHING they can get you for, coz every officer ive done this too becomes a real pain in the ass.

You make me lol........

PSIcotik_Soarer
Post #66

something i dont understand - if there is defect stations set up - why do people try and leave - im sure a loitering fine or a parking ticket is cheaper thana defect?

Its a public car park, how can they fine you for parking there?.. I just parked my car up, hopped in a mates car and came back after mid night.. The bacon was gone by then and i jumped in my car and drive off. No problem!

bliss
Post #67

well to all who have said there cars not legal yous have said it as Queensland police monitor this site you can deal with them.........

HOON69
Post #68

Rule No1: Don't post these threads as it brings out the law abiding boost hoons etc who think their rides are Legal etc
I laugh.gif @ you do-gooders ,ever seen a import yard before most the cars sold aint legal and have defects,you buy a import or whatever thinking its legal and it aint,so in some cases its a honest mistake in most its not.

As For the Ppl Busted: laugh.gif

Rule No2: BWCP is hoon central and you know for a fact its patrolled and you know your really only going there for attention and street cred and what other bs reason you have to go there,and then when the cops break out the RBT/DEFECT STATIONS you cry foul,i understand that your there to showoff to your mates and see other rides you seen the week before, but why go to a place that crawls with police in your ride that aint legal knowing theres a chance you could come away with less money and points all for cruising to the No1 Bogan Spot in QLD,imho BWCP sucks and its not worth going to PERIOD!

No3: this is boostcrusing and without these kinda threads it would be a boring place so rock on these ultra cool threads YO! laugh.gif

^sims^
Post #69

QUOTE(mel_trucker @ Jan 13 2008, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1281808794[/snapback]

why not just park up near broadwater car park an walk there? easiest thing to do!

yeeeeeah...

so everyone parks there car elsewhere, walked to the carpark then there are just bunch of people standing around with no cars.. awesome idea rolleyes.gif

Aza
Post #70

im with the "make ur car legal" crew

its not that hard to stay in the guidelines, my car is legally modified and it entertains me.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x