Show N Shine Prizes/Trophies - what would you prefer??  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
What would you prefer - trophie or prize??
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 53
Guests cannot vote 
QUOTE (NewlyAwakeN @ Jan 7 2004, 01:15 PM)
as much as i would love to run a charity event once a year it's a lot of work and time preperation needed .... lots of authority from the council and takes it out of you .....

great idea but this one is being held to be in honour of a special event for myself to show my respect .... and i'm sure everyone else will feel the same biggrin.gif

LOL that could be taken two ways. But I will take it the nice way tongue.gif
hehehehe

NewlyAwakeN
Post #37

yeah it didn't come out right .... sorry

QUOTE (NewlyAwakeN @ Jan 7 2004, 01:43 PM)
yeah it didn't come out right .... sorry

Heheh its okay matty we will forgive ya! wink.gif Anyway I udnerstand what you meant. Was just teasing. So have you decided what you are going to do?

WattsyLX
Post #39

In all honesty, yes its a charity event, but you will probably need trophies and that to get people to enter.

90% of car shows are charity events - Cruzetime, Ballina Show, Pines Hot Rod Show just to name a few, and if you want to make your event stand out and attract entrants then you will need trophies.

There is a charity show on nearly every weekend, so if you want people to enter this show you need some sort of incentive.
Yes i know people will say that helping charity should be all the incentive you need, blah blah blah... and i agree to an extent - but look at it this way.... if there is another charity event on around the same time then you need something to get the entrants to your show. Without the entrants you have no show - so it pays to look after them.

Trust me, ive probably done more show n shines than most people on this board (when i first got the Torana on the road 4 years ago i was doing one every weekend for over a year!) and the trophies end up costing organisers nothing..... nearly all trophies are sponsored by businesses...... paying for a $30 trophy at a car show is easily the best , tax-deductible advertisment for any car related business!

NewlyAwakeN
Post #40

okay guys and girls i have elected that we will be sticking with the trophies .....

currently organising these ...

cheers

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x