Sunshine Coast roundup  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
cams116
Post #36

[quote]Does anyone know who took the photo of my stereo at aspley cause i want a copy of it thats if it turned out allrite!!! Thanks and Dave the signature is awesome i know but now I can say that I am one of the guys on the deck chairs and what do u do at nites???? :wink:[/quote]

So we going crusing tonite. :wink:

SHI71
Post #37

doubt it no money no fuel... need sleep didnt get much on the weekend!!!

amoxcillin
Post #38

I thank you all for a wonderful day on sunday!!! It was my first ever car cruise (haha, i'm a boost virgin!!) and it was awsome!!

I was with the mini, and it was a killer day.. to bad we didn't get to stay at nooosa, because i was really looking forward to a swim!! oh well.. biggrin.gif

Hopefully the mini will have me come along on another cruise... if not... i'll have to tag along with another strapping young lad and his car :wink:

Mcleod
Post #39

[quote]Does anyone know who took the photo of my stereo at aspley cause i want a copy of it thats if it turned out allrite!!! Thanks and Dave the signature is awesome i know but now I can say that I am one of the guys on the deck chairs and what do u do at nites???? :wink:[/quote]

There's around 8 pages worth of pics from the cruise in the organised events section.. https://www.boostcruising.com/journal/mainevents.asp

I think almost every photo taken on the day is in there somewhere..

mattson
Post #40

[quote]I thank you all for a wonderful day on sunday!!! It was my first ever car cruise (haha, i'm a boost virgin!!) and it was awsome!!

I was with the mini, and it was a killer day.. to bad we didn't get to stay at nooosa, because i was really looking forward to a swim!! oh well.. biggrin.gif

Hopefully the mini will have me come along on another cruise... if not... i'll have to tag along with another strapping young lad and his car :wink:[/quote]

And I'm sure there will be plenty of strapping young lads who would love to take ya smile.gif I think grim was short a co-pilot that day...

if not you can always try cruising with the top off in MR2_On_boost's red missle smile.gif

Cheers....

BoostedS15
Post #41

didnt i make a good first impression amoxillion? heheeh laugh.gif my seat is empty......

CoopS
Post #42

[quote]I thank you all for a wonderful day on sunday!!! It was my first ever car cruise (haha, i'm a boost virgin!!) and it was awsome!!

Hopefully the mini will have me come along on another cruise... if not... i'll have to tag along with another strapping young lad and his car :wink:[/quote]

Of course CoopS will take you again, but from the looks of things even if I didn't you and I could make a lot of money raffling off your friends to fill spare seats, what do you say wife? shall we go into business together?

Oh and to everyone who came but missed today tonight( or some such current affair show) The whole beach was polluted with a brown algae bloom that made the beach smell like sewerage. apparently it's been driving business away.. di you guys notice any lack of business? Sheesh!

CoopS
Post #43

[quote]didnt i make a good first impression amoxillion? heheeh laugh.gif my seat is empty......[/quote]

your seats empty? bah your heads empty. Besides we all know that you don't have any spare seats, they'd take up too much room for amps eh?

BoostedS15
Post #44

*pokes tongue out at coopS* least i dont drive the best of british heheheeh :wink: :wink: seeya soon bud 8)

CoopS
Post #45

I'd rather push the best of British than drive the best of ricecooker!

Doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

I will upload my pics soon and if you're all really nice I may even post the two that show how amoxillion changed from a flowery summer dress, into her death metal chick outfit whist we drove between the first two maccas. (Caution you must be over 18 )

avalonea
Post #46

trust ***** to do that tongue.gif~ thats right i know her. hehe just put 2 and 2 together Hello! bet she doesnt memba me

`josh

*edit real name she knows who she is tongue.gif *

mattson
Post #47

I'm glad you mentioned that cause i was afraid to ask if she was wearing different clothes or not! smile.gif

hahahahah

you can post them on my private site if you want http://www.exploitedteens.com/ hahahahah

just kidding smile.gif

amoxcillin
Post #48

i remember you now joshy!!

:oops: yes i did get changed! i didn't think a flowery dress was quite right... teehee, i'm surprised none of you saw the change on the way up!!!

VIVA LA BOOST CRUISES!!

i'm sure that there wont be anymore mid destination changes!! (all together now.. aaaaaaaaaaaw! :wink: )

the red krawler
Post #49

Yeah who is organising the next boostcruise? (heh)

I'm keen for a south run, or even a drive west to toowoomba or something (boring drive though).

I think one thing that needs to be made clear for the next cruise is who the fearless leaders are though.

Post #50

Early in the week someone posted they need a favour of me i think it was torana something.

email me [email protected] if you still need it.

i am curious

cheers

michael

mattson
Post #51

Krawlie - as for the leaders it was supposed to be me... but after a while people stopped listening to me and talking to themselves.. probably because I was outta range.. but thats the way it goes...

The next cruise I orginise will most likely be up towoomba for something different.... But i also here that performance forums are running the bris-to-byron cruise again....

Stay tuned!

the red krawler
Post #52

[quote]Krawlie - as for the leaders it was supposed to be me... but after a while people stopped listening to me and talking to themselves.. probably because I was outta range.. but thats the way it goes...

[/quote]

Thats what I was refering to... You and mcleod were sposed to be heading the operation but everyone basically ignored yas.....

Pity really, but did little to ruin the afternoon stretch when you WERE leader wink.gif

mattson
Post #53

Yeah the afternoon trip was the best part I reckon smile.gif

right up until you guys got off at sunnybank smile.gif

then it was fairly quite on the UHF on the trip back to the gold coast sad.gif

oh well can't wait till the next one!

Cheers,

CoopS
Post #54

Now I wish I had have hung around! just for the record it was a nice trip back down the highway with amoxollin and BoostedS15, we saw a red laser (i think) that decided it was a 4x4 and had dropped some 10 feet into a ditch, we were all surprised it was still upright and in one piece, left some nice rubber where he tried to brake before deciding on the off road safari. :roll: We stopped at the super station for a drink, which reminds me I will remember to take a 5 litre bottle of water next time, make that two, one to drink from the other... well lets just say there wasn't always a chance pull over for the call of nature, which was no problem for a while but when we skipped noosa it started to become an issue. :oops:

amoxcillin
Post #55

just wondering if anything like the nooosa cruise will happen again anytime soon.. biggrin.gif

mattson
Post #56

Dunno, hard to say.. these sorta trips take a lot of planning and even with said planning things go wrong smile.gif

lol... as illustrated by a simple lack of parking at one location....

OH WELL...

Will see how the new year pans out....

Cheers,

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x