Richie$$$rich's Other - VL Calais Turbo 26/30  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
VLT 11
Post #61

nice as mate! thats one hell of an intercooler too! my turbo is a bit the same doesnt come on till 3200 but goes well thru to 8800 rpm..... u from bris? must go down to willowbank one nyt once i get the last touches done to mine....

TuFFvs
Post #62

not a bad little rig you got there bud lazy old mole coming on hahahaha ... but makes some decent power theres a VERY good 10 in that maybe even a 9 if you can get it too the ground and pedel it ... if you boys witht he twin cams wanna hold off till my motor goes back in and we can all go out run some numbers ...

Richie$$$rich
Post #63

QUOTE(VLT 11 @ Nov 23 2007, 07:12 PM) [snapback]1281655857[/snapback]

nice as mate! thats one hell of an intercooler too! my turbo is a bit the same doesnt come on till 3200 but goes well thru to 8800 rpm..... u from bris? must go down to willowbank one nyt once i get the last touches done to mine....

^^^Thanks , Yeah will mine starts making boost at 3000RPM+ its on full boost @ 5700rpm @ 20psi....... very laggy. but its the price you pay for a big turbo. I am on the Gold coast area. I will be heading to willowbank some time soon. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(TuFFvs @ Nov 24 2007, 08:18 AM) [snapback]1281656523[/snapback]

not a bad little rig you got there bud lazy old mole coming on hahahaha ... but makes some decent power theres a VERY good 10 in that maybe even a 9 if you can get it too the ground and pedel it ... if you boys witht he twin cams wanna hold off till my motor goes back in and we can all go out run some numbers ...

^^^ Cheers mate , yeah i am aiming for a 9sec pass. it has the power to get me there off the powerglide! But i will keep everyone posted.

FC3S~
Post #64

QUOTE(marc_greinke @ Nov 22 2007, 09:10 AM) [snapback]1281650405[/snapback]

Nice work, but one question, how on earth are u going to fit the front bar back on, that cooler is huge!!

cut some big holes happy.gif

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
Post #65

holy fuck that is insane, T51R = got traction laugh.gif

koOkie
Post #66

thats f@#kin shit box.. my gemmi would kill that.. (its a joke c*nts.. )

About time i see more of this thing.. i'm your brother and these c*nts on boost cruising have seen more of this bad boy than i have... We'll take some pics on Tuesday.. i got the day off too.. C*nt ..

Richie$$$rich
Post #67

QUOTE(koOkie @ Nov 25 2007, 03:07 AM) [snapback]1281658725[/snapback]

thats f@#kin shit box.. my gemmi would kill that.. (its a joke c*nts.. )

About time i see more of this thing.. i'm your brother and these c*nts on boost cruising have seen more of this bad boy than i have... We'll take some pics on Tuesday.. i got the day off too.. C*nt ..

^^^ Tuesday is on!^^^

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x