Wow - ?  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
vk134
Post #36

You mean more threads like "The missus needs a new tatt for xmas, but the 6th kid isn't due till the New Year, but that moneys going on a cutom set of chrome 20's for the VN, any cash for me staffy pups, fishtanks and parrots would be great"

mrclubspec
Post #37

Hahaha thats more like the old offtopic

Faun-
Post #38

QUOTE (mrclubspec @ Dec 13 2014, 09:46 AM) *
Get fcuked fag😀

can u go back to being gone please kthanxbai

Wraith
Post #39

What's off topic?

Rookie
Post #40

I like how it automatically goes to the boostclassifieds url. Boostcruising.com.au just redirects. The target market has changed shortyly the "Social News Feed" won't exist.

TheMurrizzle
Post #41

First time back here in a long time. My sentiment exactly.

Ahhhh, the good old days of twincam sending pizzas to dickheads who came in here. 15 year olds getting flamed hard. It was the wild west.

Oh well. Here's to the memories boost... haha

Stompy
Post #42

Time for a bit of thread necro! I think the clearout of people really killed offtopic, i would always come on boost daily to see what amusing shennanigans TRK, tincan and the rest were getting up to. After that i would pop over to automotive chat, technical discussions, classifieds etc. After the new rules came in and the brush was wielded on many users offtopic became a boring place, i slowly logged on less and less until it was a website i almost never visited. The reason to clean up offtopic was understandable, its hard to appeal to advertisers and the general masses when you have a bunch of idiots ripping into them and posting a lot of NSFW content, however that was the content that brought me here. I think a few other reasons include members growing out of the car scene, and a lot of the new hoon laws forcing them out. Hopefully someday in the future boost will be revived, but i think for that to happem it needs to become a place of friendship, sort of like the local pub, it may not be the best pub, but you like the staff and patrons, the conversation is always good, and your never going to have a crap time.

DeadSled
Post #43

The fact its been renamed "Boostclassifieds" i'd say would indicate its pretty much dead.. Such a shame..

Kavliari
Post #44

How about the debates Wolfie and I used to have tongue.gif

Shuffs
Post #45

QUOTE (Kavliari @ Jun 2 2015, 01:21 PM) *
How about the debates Wolfie and I used to have tongue.gif

Maybe you need to challenge him to a masturbating mass debatng contest,because he,(like you) keeps dropping of the radar these days

Kavliari
Post #46

I've learned so much more since those days, would be interesting to debate with him again.

Shuffs
Post #47

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Jun 4 2015, 08:26 AM) *
Lol we have had Taken, Taken 2, Taken 3, Plane Taken, Mob Taken, Snow Taken, and now Big Apple Taken.
http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Merced...isting=80610639
Dat price....

Also, Yay! Kav is back! Now I can officially quit Facey!

Could be a possibility,looks like he's happy

mudbutton
Post #48

Perhaps we should invite some of the more toxic users back?

Kavliari
Post #49

Autech_S15?

420-fmx
Post #50

this site used to just post rehashed threads stolen from bb.com misc section. They literally were all misc recycled threads. this new layout is weird, this section is dead/ rip.

Shuffs
Post #51

QUOTE (Kavliari @ Jun 5 2015, 05:26 PM) *
Autech_S15?

When they had the thread put up a picture that suits the member,for him,(I thought,here goes),and put up a photo of Vyvyan,from the Young Ones,complete with forehead studs,and giving the fingers..... and he pissed himself!!
And speaking of pissing oneself,I did when they had the take a photo, comp,and the challenge was take a photo of a cop in uniform,so you took a pic of your Mrs getting ready for work (didn't even have to leave the bedroom? mamoru.gif

Kavliari
Post #52

hahaha can't believe you remember that shit. What was OP's name? Busty or busted... something.

QUOTE (420-fmx @ Jun 5 2015, 06:49 PM) *
this site used to just post rehashed threads stolen from bb.com misc section. They literally were all misc recycled threads. this new layout is weird, this section is dead/ rip.

That's my main forum now, drilling people about abortion and getting negged hard by liberals atm

^sims^
Post #53

oh hai

mkerr
Post #54

omghai2u!

matmarhar
Post #55

i remember boost

mudbutton
Post #56

QUOTE (matmarhar @ Aug 13 2015, 08:32 PM) *
i remember boost

I don't. Who's boost?

wraith666
Post #57

Well something is odd.

Shuffs
Post #58

QUOTE (wraith666 @ Aug 25 2015, 01:52 AM) *
Well something is odd.

Certainly is,you don't appear to exist! unsure.gif

Wraith
Post #59

I think there was a technical glitch last night. No idea what the other account was about.

wraith666
Post #60

Looks like I have a secret account tongue.gif

Shuffs
Post #61

QUOTE (wraith666 @ Aug 25 2015, 11:20 AM) *
Looks like I have a secret account tongue.gif

Must be something to do with the 666,the Devils number oopsie.gif ,that's why I clicked on it,(I've chatted with you on here in the past),and it just took me back to the Forum Index squint.gif

ragex
Post #62

yeap lots of trolls here

mudbutton
Post #63

QUOTE (ragex @ Aug 29 2015, 11:41 PM) *
yeap lots of trolls here

I don't think there's enough people here to justify a full time troll. I might be the closest we have to a troll and I'm pretty fcuking lame.

Manic 180
Post #64

I log on every now and then to send unsolicited sexual PMs to ^sims^

matmarhar
Post #65

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ Aug 31 2015, 02:26 PM) *

niceeeeeeeeeee

mudbutton
Post #66

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ Aug 31 2015, 01:26 PM) *

And does he/she respond?

Manic 180
Post #67

QUOTE (mudbutton @ Sep 1 2015, 08:01 AM) *
And does he/she respond?

I'd say her responses are becoming less hostile. I'm making progress

Shuffs
Post #68

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ Sep 2 2015, 02:38 PM) *

So no "Shift 6 Motherfcuker!"

mudbutton
Post #69

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ Sep 2 2015, 02:38 PM) *

So she hasn't renewed the restraining order? Mate, you're in.

wbtonner
Post #70

QUOTE (Kavliari @ Jun 5 2015, 07:28 PM) *
hahaha can't believe you remember that shit. What was OP's name? Busty or busted... something.

That's my main forum now, drilling people about abortion and getting negged hard by liberals atm

Haha... Those were the days. And yeah, it was Busty...

Can't believe looking for gearbox noises problems led me back here.. must have been a good 3-5 years ago... nothing like it was back then

Brings back memories reading the members names above this haha, hope everyone is well.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x