Powercruise 13 Darwin - POWERCRUISE #13 DARWIN 26th-27th APRIL 2008  

Page 33 of 33
Jump to page
Rattler
Post #1121

QUOTE(drift_ke70 @ May 2 2008, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1282278765[/snapback]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxd61YrcEiI
If you own a LS1 dont race the wagon.

BJ, I slapped him not once, but twice on Sunday morning with 4 people in the car when Dr.Drift was the only one in the wagon! I realize mine's an LS2, but don't get too carried away lol rolleyes.gif

drift_ke70
Post #1122

You did man but he slapped your when you had ya missus driving. No excuse with her driving but cos she hit limiter in third so we know there was not much more to give. Dr Drift had a slushie in between his legs and was granny shifting big time he did not even get over 7500rpm.....

Also ken only spen bout 60k all up including purchase i think. All he would need to be alot faster is injectors and more boost capitan.

I like your car scotty i really do and everything you have done to it but all in all cant justify the cash. That is just me please dont take it the wrong way man. thumbsup.gif

They are both fast cars and i would love to see what happens when they are running there full potential. However my original post was it slapped all LS1 it raced which it did and by day two none of them would race him. sad.gif

zmit
Post #1123

ok guys, i have decided to make up the CDs again, seeing as a few people have asked me about them....

this time there will be TWO versions.

the full res (3264x2448) photos will be $50 (all 1233 of them!)

the wallpaper size (standard 1024x768) will be $20
once again. with all of them.

because of 'issues' last time. the watermark will still be there.... semi-transparent and NOT in the corner this time

PM if you want more info, want individual photos, or are interested in a copy of either CD

biggrin.gif

MADcunz
Post #1124

drags rematch anyone? which has the biggest wang - ls* or rb26. Fkn nice cars regardless, wish i could afford either tongue.gif

Out of interest, how much boost does rattler run?

drift_ke70
Post #1125

not sure Ken was running 19psi..... Maxing fuel pump and i think maybe the turbo's Could wind it up more if he spent abit more. Motor is built to handle roughly 1000bhp Ken should upgrade the fuel pump nad add teh boost.

either way both sexy cars and for the right price you would be hard presses deciding on the two.

ROLLER
Post #1126

no he need BIGGER turbo's..... or turbo?

RBNT
Post #1127

I need another 044, swirl/surge pot and a set of 1000cc injectors. Then I can wind the boost up to around 28psi (top of their efficiency).

Should get me to around 600hp atw. Its $1000 in parts + a tune, but lilke the NOS kit, could I be fucked, probably not. Dont get to drive the thing anyway. It racked up more km's at powercruise than it has in the last year.

Still, a pretty violent ride considering its capacity an weight.

Its a testament to Territory owned, built and tuned.

drift_ke70
Post #1128

Well said Kenji.... See you soon at HTT for a beers buddy

Rattler
Post #1129

QUOTE(MADcunz @ May 3 2008, 04:09 PM) [snapback]1282281024[/snapback]
Out of interest, how much boost does rattler run?

A very safe 14lb thumbsup.gif

And yes, he slapped my fiancee (all be it her 3rd ever time driving the car and she's never been over 140km/h)!! It doesn't matter how much money people spend on their cars, as long as they are happy with the end result as it's theirs to do what they like thumbsup.gif

I appreciate your comments BJ thumbsup.gif

drift_ke70
Post #1130

Exactly man i meant it in the nicest way trust me. I have benn in both cars and would get in either again without a hesitation. They are great and money has been spent on totally different areas. I am glad your happy with it dude that is all that matters. But would still love to see both cars at it with the owners behind the wheels and running full potential.

psssst i dont think we will have to wait to long.

MADcunz
Post #1131

as a matter of interest - hitting the rev limiter doesnt give a true indication of a car being flogged. low load + high rpm = slow regardless.

how much boost could your engine build handle mr rattler? what kind of efficiency range does your whipple work to?

Rattler
Post #1132

QUOTE(MADcunz @ May 5 2008, 05:10 AM) [snapback]1282286369[/snapback]
how much boost could your engine build handle mr rattler? what kind of efficiency range does your whipple work to?

APS have told me they can tune her to 22lb for dyno days and drag racing (around 700rwkw). I know she has alot more left in her, but I don't have to prove anything to anyone! I love my car, and the amount of power she's putting to the wheels when I slam my right foot down is insane, and that's all that counts to me thumbsup.gif

Bring on next years Powercruise! Will hopefully have her back from Queen Street Smash by then in the colour below but with Cons' 300C's finish thumbsup.gif

IPB Image

MADcunz
Post #1133

well said. Look forward to seeing it out there in the new colour scheme... nice workshop list on your car too!

RBNT
Post #1134

You might be able to give the FJ a run on 22psi mamoru.gif

VLCT WALKY
Post #1135

mmm true ken, but don't forget the fj was running na, wait till it has the gas on it smile.gif

ROLLER
Post #1136

or the 2 turbos sitting in the shed drool.gif

zmit
Post #1137

ohmy.gif oooh.... fun.

and Scotty - that colour will look absolutely f**king stunning when it finally goes on...

Rattler
Post #1138

Thanks for your "never ending positive" comments guys..... I didn't expect anything more (or less for that matter)! I actually sat down and spoke with Troy David for the 1st time ever at Powercruise and I don't think you'll meet a nicer bloke! He did go on to tell me that the FJ was built for going in a straight line (drag racing) but likes all of his cars to be street registered! Rattler is a "daily" driven street car but who knows what she could do if I built her for drag racing and took all the weight out of her!? dunno.gif We'll see later on in the year what she'll do down the quarter with a full set of slicks unsure.gif

Thanks for your comments Zmit thumbsup.gif

drift_ke70
Post #1139

i cant wait... I will bethere with bells on to film that shit.... Bring on the skids....

SCHSLYF
Post #1140

QUOTE(Rattler @ May 6 2008, 12:56 PM) [snapback]1282291920[/snapback]

Thanks for your "never ending positive" comments guys..... I didn't expect anything more (or less for that matter)! I actually sat down and spoke with Troy David for the 1st time ever at Powercruise and I don't think you'll meet a nicer bloke! He did go on to tell me that the FJ was built for going in a straight line (drag racing) but likes all of his cars to be street registered! Rattler is a "daily" driven street car but who knows what she could do if I built her for drag racing and took all the weight out of her!? dunno.gif We'll see later on in the year what she'll do down the quarter with a full set of slicks unsure.gif

Thanks for your comments Zmit thumbsup.gif

please oh please tell me when this happens, will love to watch it. drool.gif

RBNT
Post #1141

QUOTE(Rattler @ May 6 2008, 01:26 PM) [snapback]1282291920[/snapback]

Thanks for your "never ending positive" comments guys..... I didn't expect anything more (or less for that matter)!

And for yours on youtube thumbsup.gif

Thanks mate biggrin.gif

Rattler
Post #1142

QUOTE(RBNT @ May 6 2008, 05:24 PM) [snapback]1282293041[/snapback]

And for yours on youtube thumbsup.gif

Thanks mate biggrin.gif

Just for the record and so you know, I think the Stagea is an awesome piece of machinery and Ken should be very proud of her!! thumbsup.gif

Quote from Youtube......."Dude, I slapped the wagon not once, but twice on Sunday morning (and I had 4 people in the car) so don't get too carried away, lol" rolleyes.gif

Explain to me please how the above comment is negative (if in your book negative is still the opposite of positive). I'll say this again........ positive people can live up to 10yrs longer than negative ones! thumbsup.gif

So the thanks is mine wavey.gif

buzurkracing
Post #1143

QUOTE(drift_ke70 @ May 6 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1282292263[/snapback]

i cant wait... I will bethere with bells on to film that shit.... Bring on the skids....

you might be waiting for a while.

and yeap Scotty Troy is the nicest person you could meet. thumbsup.gif

RBNT
Post #1144

QUOTE(buzurkracing @ May 6 2008, 08:24 PM) [snapback]1282294340[/snapback]

you might be waiting for a while.
and yeap Scotty Troy is the nicest person you could meet. thumbsup.gif

Second that, Troy is a good bloke, easy to talk and has a lot of knowledge of which he is willing to share.

Scott, the comment in the youtube thread (not made by me) was in reference to LS1 powered vehicles. You felt you needed to make a comment, it was in the negative. You say you're a supporter of all car enthusiasts and their vehicles. It wouldnt seem so.

You are after the title (so it would seem) of the fastest street rego'ed car in the NT. Best of luck with this.

drift_ke70
Post #1145

but you own the fastest Autech in the Southern Hemisphere. And the third fastest Stagea in the SH... Well done Kenji. Fucking congrats mate.

ScUd'EsS
Post #1146

ok might be time to lock this baby up!

Powercruise 08 was an awesome event... sooo cant wait for next years!
Thanks to everyone who supported the event.....

See ya all on the track next time! thumbsup.gif

Rattler
Post #1147

QUOTE(RBNT @ May 6 2008, 09:21 PM) [snapback]1282294781[/snapback]

Second that, Troy is a good bloke, easy to talk and has a lot of knowledge of which he is willing to share.

Scott, the comment in the youtube thread (not made by me) was in reference to LS1 powered vehicles. You felt you needed to make a comment, it was in the negative. You say you're a supporter of all car enthusiasts and their vehicles. It wouldnt seem so.

You are after the title (so it would seem) of the fastest street rego'ed car in the NT. Best of luck with this.

Wrong again! rolleyes.gif Just wanted a tough street car that gets driven "every" day (not wrapped in cotton wool and only driven on weekends) and I've got that!

You may want to PM me and explain how the comment was neagtive and how I'm 'NOT" a supporter of car enthusiasts and their vehicles

Cheers thumbsup.gif

RBNT
Post #1148

You have PM.

drift_ke70
Post #1149

hmmmm popcorn.. Dont take it to PM's... For peeps that have fast cars your both kinda weak....

Ok well maybe not... Scotty i will PM you with what Brett just brought

QTRMILE
Post #1150

Closed by request.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 33 of 33
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x